Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Janson Beckett NekaDermEL (118 ml / 4 floz) pH Advantage High Potency Effective Vitamin C Serum (51 ml / 1.75 floz) glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz)
Remember the recent video of the bride
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Remember the recent video of the bride who lost it and cut her own hair? Well,it was on CTV National News last nite that it was actually some kind of promo for a haircare company and they were all actress's. They're supposed to be on Good Morning America or something today. Anyway, just thought everyone who saw it might like to know, it was all FAKE! Shock Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
I thought it was a bit odd that a bride would go to the salon alone and also without her veil/headpiece. Every time I've been in a hair salon and there's a bride there, the headpiece/veil is there as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I never got to see it. My computer at work was too slow.
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
I'm glad it was fake- the whole thing was frightening. Why the bride was so unstable she'd hack off her hair. Why the bridesmaids stood there and allowed her to do it.... Rolling Eyes
dokusan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Also glad to hear it was faked. I was worried about what kind of friend/bridesmaid would post such a meltdown on YouTube Shock
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I first saw it in youtube and i knew instantly it was all act. I just watch a few second of it and knew it was a fake. I could tell by the reaction of the people that were there.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I am glad to hear that it was faked.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just thought that it was too far-fetched to be real, with some great friends like that to keep videotaping her meltdown for posterity.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Oh how I wish it was real....

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I thought it was real. I actually know a MOB who had a similar meltdown the day of her daughter's wedding only it was her dress she "chopped" not her hair. Quite a show THAT was. Laughing Laughing

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 12:34 am      Reply with quote
Gee, you just can't trust the internet for the facts or legitimate meltdowns
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:51 am      Reply with quote
The video was wayyy overexaggerated. Confused
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Phew! Big sigh of relief!

Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Line Smoothing Toning Lotion (200 ml / 6.7 floz)