Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Whats the temperature where you live right now?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh, what happened to GLOBAL WARMING?? I can barely make out the mercury in my outdoor thermometer, its plumeted right down to the -40 C mark! Thats right... here in Northwestern Ontario, Canada at 8:36 am it says on my computer its -36 C and with the windchill -50 C!! Shock I think I'll be staying indoors today!
Whats the temperature right now where you live?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Wow moosette - I was thinking that the 5C we're experiencing in the UK right now was a bit chilly. You guys must be freezing!
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Oh 5C would be like t-shirt weather for us right now! I sooo wish!

I think we go through this every winter where it gets deathly cold for a few weeks this time of year...I hate it so much because you can't get out of the house to do anything and cabin fever can set in real quick...especially with my busy little 10 month old son right now, I wish I could get him out for a walk in the stroller but there is noooo way we are venturing out today!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I agree with you Moosette but I will be daring to go for a very short walk to the end of my street (which is very long) so I can get a breath of fresh air.

As for skincare, I will apply Cellcosmet Concentrate and Skinceuticals sunblock on before I go out.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Moosette, you could use a little global warming right now. Very Happy When it's that cold it hurts just to breathe! Smile I'd be staying in too.
Debster1000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Moosette,

Sounds like you and me are neigbours! I'm also in Northwestern Ontario. Minus 42 when I woke up this morning. Burrrrrrr! Rented some movies and planning to stay in all day. Laughing
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
I get to watch the SUPER BOWL!! DH is a fan of american football, so thats whats gonna be on the tube most of the day!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm. I think today will be about 77F. Sunny Southern California! Very Happy
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:27 am      Reply with quote
We're finally getting some relief from the cold and ice. It's 42F right now in NE Texas. wooohooo!

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:36 am      Reply with quote
It's 4 degrees below zero where I am with a wind chill, and the wind is howeling.

I'm at work with the boiler on, a space heater aimed at my legs, long underwear and sweats...but I'm COLD Mad
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
I just checked the Weather Channel -

At the tone the temperature is -1 degree with a wind chill of -20. The predicted high for today..... 3 degrees :::::beeeeeeeeeeeeep::::::

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
I just checked the Weather Channel -

At the tone the temperature is -1 degree with a wind chill of -20. The predicted high for today..... 3 degrees :::::beeeeeeeeeeeeep::::::

I just checked Cedar Rapids, IA, where I used to live. It's also 1F feeling like -17F. While it's not as warm here as I'd like, I'll take 42F over -17F. yup, yup, yup.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
LOL I was thinking the exact same thing. I was so enjoying our milder than average temps here in Toronto this year but we are now getting plummeted with snow and cold. Brrrrrrrrrrrr. So cold. Sad All I can say is thank god for my Sorel and Columbia gear - they really understand winter. LOL Laughing Of course I am not hoping that global warming will continue or worsen; it's a horrendous thought. Shock I think I just need to find somewhere a little more temperate to live. Maybe I should head west to BC? Razz

Where in Northwestern ON are you Moosette? I love it in Northern Ontario - it so beautiful! Went camping up at Lake Superior a couple of years ago and thought it was just stunning. I have promised myself that one day I would head even further Northwest to camp but need a REALLY long weekend to do that. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
You are right, it is very cold out there.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:51 am      Reply with quote
53 degrees fahrenheit
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Nasty, nasty! That's all I can say. Sad

http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_7509.aspx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
10°F with a wind chill of -20 Image
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Today will be 3C, however by Friday it says -20C! Brrrggghhhhh! I can't WAIT for spring to be here!
tsjmom
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Here in Chicago it's a balmy -2 F with a wind chill of -30 F Shock But everyone's going to be warm and cozy inside today b/c we'll be watching THE BEARS IN THE SUPERBOWL Exclamation Exclamation
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Here in the Cleveland area when I woke up it was around zero degress F, with a negative 20 windchill!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
I just got back from the barn and I don't think the horses looked to happy. I gave them all an apple each so I hope that will cheer them up. I put on some old blankets on top of their own, in hopes to keep them warm. The ducks are all tucked in alltogether. Sad I grabbed a couple and brought them into the house and they did not like it because it was too warm for them.

Meanwhile I have two of my fireplaces working and my skin is getting dry and sensative.
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, you all just made me look at the weather, and I'm glad ya did. It's 44 degrees fahrenheit (feels like 39) as said so on weather.com. From all the current weather we've been having in Colorado, this is s/s shirt weather, it seems! lol Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Last time I checked it was -1. I'm here in mid-MI. I dunno, it's just COLD. I turned the key in my car this morning, and while it started right up, I believe it cursed at me.
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
22:00 (Sunday) 6°C 3 Moderate 1024 93

London, this winter is quite warm
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
8degrees Farenheit, -10 windchill Sad

Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |