Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

RAVE REVIEW;TWEEZERMAN FAST LASH
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great product,comes in a tube like mascara but has very tiny white fibers.You first curl lashes , put mascara on ,when it is wet gently touch the wand to the ends of lashes,then more mascara,makes you look like you have lots of thick long lashes,(especially with JM) I only use it for special occasions though and you will need to practice a few times to get the technique down right.A unique beauty product that really works, its not very expensive either.You should be able to buy in any beauty supply store.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I thought that came out just recently and not even sold here in Canada. I guess I was wrong.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 4:39 am      Reply with quote
You can buy it on ebay,I just saw 1 tube going for 14 on ebay on buy it now. If you can master the technique, it really does add volume and length and no., you dont have to end up with spiky spider leg lashes.
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:18 am      Reply with quote
There is one problem with this product, if you get those tiny fibers in your eyes, it hurts! I have a trick of putting on individual fake eyelashes at the ends for special occations and when I photography models. Make sure you don't get the glue in your eyes either... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:03 am      Reply with quote
you are only supposed to put the fiber towards the end of the lashes.not the full length,so they should not get in your eyes if you are very careful,also dont put a lot on.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Glominerals Contour Kit - Medium to Dark (13.2 g / 0.46 oz) Amazing Cosmetics Line Smoother + Primer (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream (50 ml)