Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

O-Glow from Smashbox
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
This stuff looks too good to be true. Talk about a "natural" flush. Anyone try this...its worth a trip to Ulta tonight!

http://www.smashbox.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/products.detail/categoryID/137fc320-d41a-4cf2-bdfe-88a95c6bd446/productID/b942dfae-cc4c-46a0-be1e-b8e126d3c1d2/
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I was at Shoppers Drug Mart with my 2 gf's last weekend and we all got to sample this. "Intuitive" blush my @$$. It didn't "sense" each of our natural flushes and instead it turned out to be the EXACT same color on all our cheeks. I guess the fun part is watching it change from clear to pink. Hardly revolutionary though; the finish is like any other pink/berry cream blush. Blech.
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird...was it a bright pink color? I'm afraid it will turn a terrible pink color on me bc i'm so pale.

Thanks for posting...you save me a trip...and some money. I promised myself that I would buy tarte blush after I'm finished with my nars and benetint and I'm almost finished!!!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Olivia wrote:
dollbird...was it a bright pink color? I'm afraid it will turn a terrible pink color on me bc i'm so pale.

Thanks for posting...you save me a trip...and some money. I promised myself that I would buy tarte blush after I'm finished with my nars and benetint and I'm almost finished!!!

hi olivia,

i have to say, the tarte blushes are mediocre compared to some of the newer formulations out there! have you tried them before? they are sticky and hard to blend in my experience. if i were you, i'd go to sephora and try the becca cream blushes and delux's flush sticks as well! but by all means use it if you like it!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the replys. I'm not a huge blush person. I've only used Nars and Benetint. Do you have any thoughts on the Tarte Push up blushes?

I've looked at delux....I liked there colors and they seemed to stay for a long time when I sampled them.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Olivia wrote:

Olivia, it is not very bright, more of a berry pink. We just dabbed a small amount on our cheeks and the color turned out quite sheer. HTH!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
olivia,

i was referring to the tarte push up blushes--i think they are crap! very hard to use, very sticky, and drag on the skin. they are difficult to blend, and messy and can stain your clothes. i cannot say enough bad things about them! not sure if anyone else feels the same... i recently got four of them for free and i gave them all away to teenage girls.

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
...because they also smell like candy!

Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Wow! I'm so glad I asked. I was so tempted! I'll try Becca and Delux. Thanks.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Olivia wrote:
Wow! I'm so glad I asked. I was so tempted! I'll try Becca and Delux. Thanks.

sorry, olivia... I'm having trouble getting my point across! I didn't mean to dissuade you completely, just try them all, because you can, at sephora! then you can see what you like!

--avalange

tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:48 am      Reply with quote
My daughter and I tested O-Glow over the weekend. We both applied to the inner part of our foreams. I'm quite fair-skinned and my daughter's complexion is closer to a medium. Anyway, there was a difference in the color that O-Glow turned. Both were a lovely shade of bery pink, but mine was lighter than my daughter's.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |