Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
OSEA skincare FYI
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Just an FYI, Greenfeet.com has Osea at amazing prices, about 2/3 of the normal retail. The only thing they don't seem to have is the Advanced Protection Cream, but everything else is super discounted right now.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:29 am      Reply with quote
amylola,

thanks for posting this--apparently no one replied but somebody snapped everything up already! there is only mud and the cleansing milk left...

but $10.50 for the cleansing milk is an AMAZING deal, and if I already hadn't JUST placed an order Confused I would certainly order it from greenfeet!

btw, the rouge noir looks gorgeous on you, too! I can tell that the flash made all the colors stand out better, but your skin is so creamy and your eyes are so amber, you are the perfect skintone to enjoy wearing red lips! I am jealous, because coco noir is really as far as I can go, other than mixing femme with coco to tone it down a bit...

but it is SO nice to see someone else enjoying these lipsticks as much as I do!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:40 am      Reply with quote
Avalange - I have to admit that I placed a huge order on Osea.com and then I saw the greenfeet prices, so I cancelled the Osea order and placed a greenfeet order, I ordered like 6 or 7 things, as I wasn't sure if this was their normal prices or a special deal. So it may have been me that bought the rest of their stock! I could not beleive how much cheaper everything was. 32$ for the eye cream - I just bought it last week for 46 plus shipping!
Also, have you ever had issues with the pump on the eyes & lips not working? Mine is pumping but nothing comes out, I have to open it up and try to get product out of the little hole.
I just posted about the JH stuff. I am just so glad to be able to feel confident in wearing her colors, but they are so perfect, and do not feel like I am looking too "garish" as La Vie put it. I have you to thank for turning me on to these products, I remember eyeing them a few months ago, but never ordered. Now I am on a red lipstick kick! I am wearing MAC Santiago today, which is more of a brick red, but very pretty. Have you ever tried Besame lipsticks? They have a bunch of reds, very pretty case too.
I am going to go broke!!
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
hi amy,

i have used up about 10 bottles of the stuff, and i've never had a problem--you should email customer service and they should replace it!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
I fixed it, I just had to pump it a bunch of times with force. It's working now, thanks!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
Okay.. I wish I've seen this earlier. I'm so sad that the Cleansing Milk is out of stock. I wanted to get it for cleansing + makeup removing.. Crying or Very sad
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
They emailed me to tell me they are out of the atmosphere protection cream.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I really want the cleansing milk!! Mad Mad Mad
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
poohlisey - why do you say the cleansing milk is out of stock? When I look at the website it is there.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:
poohlisey - why do you say the cleansing milk is out of stock? When I look at the website it is there.

I can't find the green button "buy now" for it.. Sad
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Click on choose options right below the picture and then choose the size you want from the drop down menu, 1 or 6 oz, then the buy now button will come up.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! Very Happy I'm so illiterate. Neutral 6oz seems more like a better deal. I'll get that.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
No problem!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |