Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: TNS Recovery Complex
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
siriusalien
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:15 am      Reply with quote
I must say that I have been using the TNS Recovery Complex for the past month, and have had fantastic results. While I am 41 and admittedly not wrinkely, I did have one deep forehead line. This has dissapeared. Great!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
thats great. It is supposed to help build up the collagen so that would be a natural result with time. I really like this product I have consistently used it twice a day all over and under and around my eyes I also add TNS illuminating eye cream...this combo has really helped to keep my eyes looking pretty good for being almost 53.I do use a little Tazarac almost everyday underneath first in the crows feet area to try to soften the wrinkles.
siriusalien
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:42 am      Reply with quote
I have read recently that SkinMedica reccomends also using their Retinol product for evening AFTER TNS application. Have you tried this combo?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I do and I love the retinol product , you need just a little but it makes your skin look great,I buy it off ebay for 28 pr tube.
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using TNS Recovery Complex on and off for many years. The result is satisfactory but still doesn't quite justify the price. I've just added the Dermaroller to my regimen and I hope the combinition of the two can bring more dramatic change.
jadecoin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using TNS Recovery Complex on and off for many years. TNS Recovery Complex is not very good taste。
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Well I've never tasted it but the smell isn't very nice! Although it does dissipate after a while, it really didn't bother me. It's just that the results didn't justify the price and I used it total over a couple of years altogether. It gave a nice glow and that's about it, but I can get that cheaper with something else..
I am glad to hear you guys have gotten some good results with it because my derm REALLY pushes this and about once every few months talks me back into trying it again. I do think besides the glow it does plump a little bit. I also know you have to use at least 3 bottles before you can see results, or that's what the derm says.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness, one tiny bottle costs $141.55? What makes it so expensive?
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:43 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
Yes, I do and I love the retinol product , you need just a little but it makes your skin look great,I buy it off ebay for 28 pr tube.

You bought this exactly product on ebay for only $28?
wancy_2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:48 am      Reply with quote
There are many good reviews of this product, but it is too expensive, Does anyone have recommandation of similar product?
vvpmelon
5% products discount

Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the post. Save me $141 ^ ^
turkey1022
5% products discount

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:45 am      Reply with quote
When did you guys firt time start to use this product? I'm very interesting in using it when I hear about its effectiveness from my friend. The problem is I'm about 30. Is it too early to use it?
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:13 am      Reply with quote
I used it when I was 24, for 2 years. I didn't see any improvement, but then I was using it more as a preventative measure
turkey1022
5% products discount

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
I am wondering if I use the same product for a long time. There will be two results. One is that the product won't be as effective as the first time I use it. Another one is that my skin relies on the product too much that it loses its own immunity. I'm afriad TNS is too early to my age and if I use it now I couldn't find a better one when I get older.
alexol
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:19 am      Reply with quote
Are you sure this product works?
Oh my god, it is one of my nightmares. Super high charge, terrible smell, horrible looking and no effect at all.

I was 28 when using it, which maybe not a right age, oh~
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
You don't need this type of product at the age of 28.

There are many products that will be better for you. And less costly.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi sister sweets! What do you recommend for prevention? I'm 29... Thanks!

sister sweets wrote:

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:11 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

I agree. 28 is too young for this. On the old YTF forum, the ones who seemed to get the most benefit out of TNS were women in their 50's.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:42 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I agree. 28 is too young for this. On the old YTF forum, the ones who seemed to get the most benefit out of TNS were women in their 50's.

What is YTF forum?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:02 am      Reply with quote
That stood for "Yes their fake". It is talk.spectacularskin.com now, I believe. They changed the format a while ago, and now that forum is a pretty dead.
turkey1022
5% products discount

Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Really? But I've already put order on this product. If I use it at this early age, will it damage my skin?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 am      Reply with quote
turkey1022 wrote:
sister sweets wrote:

Really? But I've already put order on this product. If I use it at this early age, will it damage my skin?

TNS is a very good product and will certainly not damage your skin. If you find you like the product then continue to use it as it should be very good for your skin and will help prevent the skin aging problems found later in life.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Hi sister sweets! What do you recommend for prevention? I'm 29... Thanks!

sister sweets wrote:

Hello fat swan - I do not see this as a prevention type product. Anyone please correct me if you see differently. I think there are other preventive things one can do that are less costly and more in tune with what a 29 year old should do. If you're looking for prevention try a C-serum in the morning and always a high end physical sunscreen. I suggest facial exercise, maybe retin a - .05 is probably fine and I would only do this three times a week.
I am not a fan of moisturizing products but I tend ot use an oxygenating eyecream at night only.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:26 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Hello fat swan - I do not see this as a prevention type product. Anyone please correct me if you see differently. I think there are other preventive things one can do that are less costly and more in tune with what a 29 year old should do. If you're looking for prevention try a C-serum in the morning and always a high end physical sunscreen. I suggest facial exercise, maybe retin a - .05 is probably fine and I would only do this three times a week.
I am not a fan of moisturizing products but I tend ot use an oxygenating eyecream at night only.

Cool, thanks Sister Sweets! I already use a homemade C serum, and Tazorac at night. Was just looking to take a more "aggressive" approach to prevent aging Laughing

What are your thoughts on using a DNA repair type product such as Remergent or ZO DPD?

And just to be clear, so growth factors in general "fixes" damage but doesn't do much to "prevent" them, right? Thanks again!
Emma_N
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:27 am      Reply with quote
I am worrying with the safety of its ingredients.
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |