Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Detox... I had a wonderful experience, for weight and skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Maybe you can find someone who will join you, that will make it easier.... also it is only 11 days!!! not a very long program Smile
starter2expert
5% products discount

Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I really appreciate the ones who made it. You are great! I am just too lazy to do it. Crying or Very sad
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Hkyarrington,

How the Flat Flash is going?

Also, could you please tell me what is the taste of the flaxseed oil and how do you use it?
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:43 am      Reply with quote
@doba I'm writing this out of Amsterdam, Flaxseed oil tasts good I think not a very distinct taste, I use it for my salad dressing with apple vinegar and lemon, I make mayonnaise with it, put a bit over my tuna or eggsalad. The flaxseed itself (for the flaxcrackers) tasts sort of nutty. I like it.
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:46 am      Reply with quote
traveling and on Fat Flush was too hard. I stayed in a hotel and couple hours at the airport and then 7 hours in the plane. So I did eat some little things not on the menu but now I'm here and back on trck:)
kummelumm

Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:33 am      Reply with quote
I think that the easy way to keep weight off, is to eat healthy. Instead of drinking sugerfree drinks, drink water. instead of eating snacks, eat vegetables, like carrots. Weight loss is not a diet it is a way of life. If you keep on doing this, and it is very important to excersise, just a walk in the park is good, you will feel so much better.
But remember girls that it is allowed to eat snacks and junk food ONE day in the week, because if you don't the hunger for fat food will overcome the will to do good with your body.
Remember that your body is a machine, give it the right oil-water, gas-white meat, and distance-excersise. I, for example, have never weighd more than 120, now I weigh 110, and I am 170 cm high (not so good in inches). I dont eat that much fish but I eat much chicken filet, not kfc chicken or deep fried, not often I eat chicken skin, where all the fat is, I often eat pork filet and drink only water on week days, or milk with a kind of straw that gives you chocolate tast but not chocolate fat. The only time i touch junk food is in the weekend, on the saturday.
Every woman and man has the right and the way to change their life. But the problem here in the West is that the weight goes up with the price of healthy food. Junk food becomes cheaper. Rolling Eyes That is why we have to make our goverments see this and do different. If anybody want's to learn more about changing your life into the better. Shout out!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
I am done with the second round of 11 days Detox. This time I only lost 4.5 lbs. The first time I lost 6.5 lbs, so it came to 11 lbs in total. Smile
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:00 am      Reply with quote
OH GOD....No sugar,no starches...just kill me... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I am those who cannot stay without sweetmeat Crying or Very sad Though I am always crying for losing weight. It ended up with more sweermeat and more weight every time.
Now I tell myself: oh compared to what you eat, you are much slimer. Actually everyone are wondering why I could eat up so much, especially sweetmeat.

Anyway, congratulations!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang wrote:
OH GOD....No sugar,no starches...just kill me... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I am those who cannot stay without sweetmeat Crying or Very sad Though I am always crying for losing weight. It ended up with more sweermeat and more weight every time.
Now I tell myself: oh compared to what you eat, you are much slimer. Actually everyone are wondering why I could eat up so much, especially sweetmeat.

Anyway, congratulations!

I love sweets too much! This is how I ended up gaining a lot Crying or Very sad of weight. Only seven years ago I used to be a very comfortable size 2. Little by little I gained so much weight that I started wearing size 12 Embarassed Shock . This is when I seriously decided to do something about this Idea . Since the time when I started to watch what I am eating I lost a total of 18 lbs Smile . Now I am wearing size 8 Smile . I need to lose another 18 lbs in order to be comfortable in size 6 or possible 4. I don't want to go back to size 2, since I am older now and my face is not going to look good if I loose too much weight. Wink
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:44 am      Reply with quote
@doba, thats great 11 pounds is a lot !!!!. Congratulations. I'm in Amsterdam now for another 2 weeks, it's very nice to talk Dutch again:). The diet is a bit harder on me. The bread is SOOOO delicious here. So once in a while I have a slice. I'm in face 2 in FF. I'm eating a little more but I didn't gain anything so thats good Smile When I get back I will be back on track....

For the starches, I really love the spaghetti squash, makes me feel I'm actually eating spaghetti. Also the flaxcrackers is a good substitute for bread. I will heat up some strawberrie or other berries so that it melts and put it on the cracker, is yummie:). For a sweet taste, you can always make a apple cinnamon pancake or something, or the smoothie....
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:30 am      Reply with quote
[quote="hkyarrington"]@doba, thats great 11 pounds is a lot !!!!. Congratulations. I'm in Amsterdam now for another 2 weeks, it's very nice to talk Dutch again:). The diet is a bit harder on me. The bread is SOOOO delicious here. So once in a while I have a slice. I'm in face 2 in FF. I'm eating a little more but I didn't gain anything so thats good Smile

quote]

Amsterdam!!! I love it!!! I've been there 1.5 years ago.

You already lost so much weight that you can enjoy a slice of bread every other day. Smile It is good that you didn't gain anything.

How is the weather there?
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Ke Jiang wrote:

Anyway, congratulations!

I love sweets too much! This is how I ended up gaining a lot Crying or Very sad of weight. Only seven years ago I used to be a very comfortable size 2. Little by little I gained so much weight that I started wearing size 12 Embarassed Shock . This is when I seriously decided to do something about this Idea . Since the time when I started to watch what I am eating I lost a total of 18 lbs Smile . Now I am wearing size 8 Smile . I need to lose another 18 lbs in order to be comfortable in size 6 or possible 4. I don't want to go back to size 2, since I am older now and my face is not going to look good if I loose too much weight. Wink

Embarassed Embarassed I am size 0 actually. But...but I'm short. Most of my fat is in buttocks and thigh. It loos perfect when I wear dresses, but...it's nightmare when I wear trousers...GOD...How I wish to look good in skinny Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
hkyarrington
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
The weather is beautiful here, spring is coming.I'm happy to see all my family and friends:).

for ke jiang. On this detox diet, most of my inches I lost in my thighs,amazing usually it never comes of there....
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |