Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Good Bye Wrinkles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
beautygirl

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:35 am      Reply with quote
**this post was moderated to remove promotional material**
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
the one if for wrinkles, any online shop i can get it?

have u got some which can take away the dark circles?

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Sounds interesting. Please let us know the result Smile
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Reviva’s or Revive?
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
This looks interesting. One of my goals is to continue to reduce my fine lines - crow's feet and ll. Have to look into this product further.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds like the Valmont Collagen Eye Mask, which is very nice. I might have to try this product, to compare. I'll bet it's more affordable. Thank you.
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Moisturizers only make your wrinkles LOOK BETTER versus not putting anything at all on your skin. Really ladies, there is NOTHING to diminish fine lines and wrinkles permanently. NOTHING. I wouldn't waste my money on anything like this unless I knew I could return it if it didn't do what its supposed to do.
plug-in-babe
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Retin-A can reduce wrinkles and lines, but not puffy eyes. Prevention using high PPD sunscreen and vit. C serum is better than any treatment after the forming of wrinkles.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:59 am      Reply with quote
I have used the Collagen-Fibre Mask from Janson Beckett's salon products. Lovely product. If you want to try this I suggest you buy the one for the face and cut into moon shapes for under eye area (more for the $$).

The Fibre Mask's are sold to salons as a treatment. You can put HA serum, DMAE, Soy, Collagen or any serum suited for your particular needs under the mask. I have used this mask with HA or Collagen Serum.

After using this mask your skin is plumper/firmer and ever so soft. Fine lines and wrinkles are less noticable. The results are temporary but an awesome treat.

From my understanding the ones from Janson Beckett were made for salon use and more potent. Reviva is the parent company to Janson Beckett.

If you are looking for Reviva products I find the Vitamin Shoppe has the best prices.
SandraG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:14 am      Reply with quote
While I did find and believe Botox to be safe, I find it is another waste of money. Only lasts about a month on me. Sure it looks good, but it's not really fixing the wrinkle, just avoiding it from doing it's thing (which would be looking ugly by responding to smiles, squints ect).

I'm so anti-temp fixes anyway. Most of the devised and lasers and syrums ect, build and build over time, so results will be stronger as time goes on if you use consistantly.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
My list of "wants" is getting way too big. Thanks for sharing!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
beautygirl wrote:
If you are not satisifed with our products after using them half way (meaning you still have half of the bottle left) you can return it to us for refund of your money.

Let me know if you want any more information.

So, this is thread started as a plug for your company's product? ...and possibly quite biased. I'd like to hear from people not associated with your company about the product!. Just my opinion.... and maybe I've assumed something here that isn't correct.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
I figured as much from the number of post beautygirl had when she started the thread.
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Smoky1. We all have a right to know if a review might be biased.

This brings up an issue I've been wondering about. Is there a policy of full disclosure on EDS?

I personally would like to know when someone is promoting a company or product that they are associated with, whether they actually work or own the company, or just get a discount or free gifts from the company for talking it up.

I vote is for full disclosure Smile

montrealgal
nyonyakay
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
beautygirl wrote:
If you are not satisifed with our products after using them half way (meaning you still have half of the bottle left) you can return it to us for refund of your money.

Let me know if you want any more information.

beautygirl, please note this from the EDS Guidelines: "Commercial Use:
EDS may not be used for commercial purposes and advertising of any kind is strictly forbidden. This includes but is not limited to unsolicited advertising, affiliate programs with referrer IDs, promotional materials, "junk mail", "spam", "chain letters", "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation. The use of the EDS Forum for explicit market research is also forbidden."
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 1:56 am      Reply with quote
Just use the 'report' button - there's no point debating with sellers - it just bumps the post up (Embarassed like I just did, but for future refererence)and they get more exposure Smile

Reported!
Maureenall
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
Well done!!!
kellyks
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have a series of microdermabrasion treatments done about 4 years ago and I really thought they made a big difference in the texture of my skin, products seem to work better and my lines were less noticable. Now the new thing is something called vibraderm, i think that is the right name, which is supposed to be like microderm but better. Not true in my opinion. I had considered botox, until my friend had it done on her forehead. For about two months she looked a little too unmoveable and then it wore off, not worth the money.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Re: dark circles.
I have been using Teamine eye cream since Nov'06 with good results. Also allergy meds (homeopathic) and more sleep since I quit the Job From Hell!! Laughing Laughing
Re: wrinkles.
HoHo Good Luck! RetinA is supposed to be the Be-All&End-All, I know, but I hated it, the way it dried me out and made my skin feel like leather no matter how much I moisturized. I had CO2 laser done under eyes and around crow's feet which helped; as long as I don't smile I don't see any lines, but now I have lighter patches around my eyes. HA serums/creams help "plump" up the lines for me. I try EVERYTHING I can get my hands on! BQ helps plump the face too, so far! HTH! Wink
fawnie

Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |