Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Alima #25 Brush!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Guess what! It's back in stock! I just received an email from Alima to let me know because I was on their wait list. Let the buying begin!

(I accidentally posted this in the Lounge first -- sorry! Embarassed )
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:20 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, FINALLY!!!!! If anyone has been waiting for this brush I would recommend buying it ASAP--- considering how quickly the first wave sold out, I don't know how long the second batch will last. Thanks for the tip, tam!!

PS: Ladies, before you order the #25, you might be interested in taking a look at the review I just wrote for the #11 eyeshadow brush--- it's the nicest eyeshadow brush I've ever used!

PPS: Now through Feb 19 enter the code EDS10 for 10% off!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the code -- almost forgot about that!

I'll check out your review for the #11 too. Smile
CyndiK.
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
ok guys...I'm gonna get the brush - I've been planning on buying a flat-bottomed one anyway. Since I'm paying the shipping anyway....if I was gonna order one other thing from this line (besides #11 - cosmetically speaking)...what should it be? Question
Marichka
5% products discount

Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
I'm new to this forum and already I got this Alima brush, I read so many rave reviews about it here Smile
But I have a question: what do you do if you want to reapply your MMU during the day? Is there any sort of carrying case so I could keep my brush in my purse?
Sorry if this is a silly question Embarassed I'm new to all this "MMU" stuff
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
CyndiK. wrote:
ok guys...I'm gonna get the brush - I've been planning on buying a flat-bottomed one anyway. Since I'm paying the shipping anyway....if I was gonna order one other thing from this line (besides #11 - cosmetically speaking)...what should it be? Question

Cyndi--- that's a tough call! Of course, I think their foundation is their stand out item, so if you haven't tried it yet I would definitely recommend ordering some samples. Also, their Luminous Sugar Rose blush is so gorgeous--- it's a neutral beigy-rose that would look beautiful on any skintone, IMO. HTH--- let us know what you decide to get!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Marichka wrote:
I'm new to this forum and already I got this Alima brush, I read so many rave reviews about it here Smile
But I have a question: what do you do if you want to reapply your MMU during the day? Is there any sort of carrying case so I could keep my brush in my purse?
Sorry if this is a silly question Embarassed I'm new to all this "MMU" stuff

Marichka-- Well, one thing you could do is just use the clear plastic case that it comes with, however, for touch ups I prefer to use a flocked sponge. The one Alima sells comes in a handy case for traveling. The finish isn't quite as nice as with the Alima brush, but it's fine for just touching things up. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
According to the Alima website this brush is still sold out. It says "sold out" just next to the picture.
Marichka
5% products discount

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Anna_in_Sweden wrote:
According to the Alima website this brush is still sold out. It says "sold out" just next to the picture.

I ordered one 10-15 min ago Confused

manslayerliz, thank you for your advice!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Can this brush be used for blush & bronzer? Still haven't tried the MMU...just want to see if I can use it for other stuff..
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ummmmm....discount code dosen't seem to be working Confused Did it work for you all?
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Sold out? I just ordered like 2 minutes ago...did I got the last one? Shock

All Alima fans are such enabler...I don't exactly need more brush but oh well...

btw...I don't think the discount code worked too...$25 dollars plus $5 shipping to Canada...

5% products discount

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Ummmmm....discount code dosen't seem to be working Confused

it worked after I typed it like two or three times...
(and first it didn't work at all when I just "copied - pasted" it from this forum"

The brush seems to be available again
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Perhaps they should update their website because it says, sold out next to their foundation brush.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Marina--- I think this brush would be fine for both blush and bronzer, although I actually use the next smallest Alima brush for blush, but I think the #25 would work too.

Also, I just checked the site to see if it says sold out or not, and apparently they finally took the sold out sign down, so if anyone had problems earlier, try checking again now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
Marichka wrote:
marina wrote:

it worked after I typed it like two or three times...(and first it didn't work at all when I just "copied - pasted" it from this forum"

I'm trying to order, but it won't accept the code -- any suggestions?
Marichka
5% products discount

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Marichka wrote:
marina wrote:

it worked after I typed it like two or three times...(and first it didn't work at all when I just "copied - pasted" it from this forum"

I'm trying to order, but it won't accept the code -- any suggestions?

Just click on "recalculate" until it accepts it Confused
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
I just emailed Kate about the code issue--- I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear anything!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
Marichka wrote:
Just click on "recalculate" until it accepts it Confused

I keep trying, but so far, no luck. How'd you get so lucky!? Very Happy
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Woohoo!! EDS10 just worked for me!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
OK, I just got an email from Kate. She said it SHOULD be working now, but if it doesn't work for anyone, just email her after you place your order and she'll immediately refund you 10% of your order. HTH!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
OK, I just got an email from Kate. She said it SHOULD be working now, but if it doesn't work for anyone, just email her after you place your order and she'll immediately refund you 10% of your order. HTH!

Yup, it's working now Liz. Smile Thank you for emailing Kate about it. Very Happy
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed Kate about refunding the 10% but their credit card system doesn't allow partial refund so she said she included a 10% refund with my order Confused What does that mean? They put cash in the order? or some kinda gift certificate?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Oh you eeeevil enablers. Bad Grin Not only did I get the #25, but manslayerliz's review of the #11 hooked me and while I was at it I got the #9! And the worst of it is that I don't even wear eyeshadow yet! But when I do, I may need a few great brushes, since the JI kit I got has 4-5 colors in it. Right?

BTW, the discount code worked fine for me.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
marci65 wrote:
Oh you eeeevil enablers. Bad Grin

Yes, they (LIZ) are evil enablers! Laughing

I got the #25, #21 and #11! And then a full size Sugar Rose. I'm happy! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |