Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) StriVectin TL Advanced Light Tightening Neck Cream (50 ml) NuFace Gel Primer (5 fl oz / 148 ml)
Help! Caught with out powder for my nose!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
divalovesmusic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Well, here I am-ready to leave work to go out and guess what I forgot??? My MMU and powder! Help! What pressed powder (OTC) is good that I can get at the store? I know, I know--but I need it--I can't order online! Good thing to know just in case, like now Shock
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I bought a Bare Escentuals loose powder compact on eBay a while back. I put some finishing powder in it and keep it in my desk at work, also have one in my purse. Only down side has been when I run out of powder in either of them and forget to refill it, or I'm out of the office and left the compact in the other purse! Laughing
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Seems like everone is coming out with Mineral makeup these days. Loreal and Mac for example...
Soon, you can easily find mineral makeup in drugstores.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
diva----
Are you living in the US? Maybe you can try Sephora.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
If you go to any local pharmacy like CVS or Walgreens, etc., they sell Neutrogena
Mineral Sheers Mineral Powder Foundation. I can't think of any other mineral makeup sold at local stores unless you go to a specialty store like Sephora.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
I am in New Mexico! Just moved here 2 months ago and THERE ARE NO SEPHORAS HERE! Argh! Wne to Wal-Greens and hot the Neutregena. I just used in 3 hours ago and I have a small pimple growing on my chin! I will attribute it to stress for now.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
How about Ulta? Any makeup stores in the mall? Maybe you can tried Origins or Aveda. How's the Neutrogena working for you so far?
divalovesmusic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:40 am      Reply with quote
Used my Neutragena through the weekend. Aside from 1 pimple, my skin looks okay. They do not have a lot of color choices for olive-tan girls like myself, but it was a pretty close match. Controlled the oilies for at least 4 hours yesterday, but had to re-use a lot after that. Overall, it's good in a pinch, but I would not use again for long term.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yes. I wouldn't use that for long term use either, because my skin is very sensitive. Maybe you can try Alima MMU, if you can order it online. They're safe for long term use and is great for sensitive skin.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Stem Youth Serum (50 ml) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glotion for Body (150 ml / 5 floz) glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz)