Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Decleor Aroma white brightening purifying mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cgipe
5% products discount

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
This is the best mask I ever tried. It's very gentle, no tingling or tightening and it does a marvelous job at clarifying, clearing pores, cleaning the skin of any dead cell.
Would recommand it for any skin type, even the most fragile.
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Decleor Aroma White Brightening Purifying Mask (50ml - 1.7 oz)
Decleor Aroma White Brightening Purifying Mask (50ml - 1.7 oz)

An intensive brightening purifying mask Instantly provides a gentle & yet deep-cleansing , Helps correct pigmentation irregularities, Prevents the appearance of further dark spots, Greatly cleanses your skin while tightening pores, Promotes a lighter, translucent & radiant skin.

Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
cgipe wrote:
This is the best mask I ever tried. It's very gentle, no tingling or tightening and it does a marvelous job at clarifying, clearing pores, cleaning the skin of any dead cell.
Would recommand it for any skin type, even the most fragile.

I've been waiting for someone to review this product. How long have you used it for and is there a brightening effect that is noticable to you?
cgipe
5% products discount

Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using it for maybe 5 years, once a week or when my skin looks greyish.
I can't tell you the effect on sun or aging spots as I don't have any (maybe because of this mask - I live in a year long sunny area ) but my skin looks clearly more rested, luminous after using the mask. I works really well on cleaning pores too.
If you need something stronger, you could maybe use their whitening powder, which is a special treatment, but I can't give you details about this one because I never used it...
Hope I helped.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
cgipe wrote:
I've been using it for maybe 5 years, once a week or when my skin looks greyish.
I can't tell you the effect on sun or aging spots as I don't have any (maybe because of this mask - I live in a year long sunny area ) but my skin looks clearly more rested, luminous after using the mask. I works really well on cleaning pores too.
If you need something stronger, you could maybe use their whitening powder, which is a special treatment, but I can't give you details about this one because I never used it...
Hope I helped.

Thanks. It's nice to see it works on the pores as well. As I run out of my other Decleor masks I'll try this one.
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
This is a very nice brightening mask. It's not as dry as other folks in brightening. After rinsing it off, you can feel the tenderness. But as everybody knows, the accumulated effect is always gone after you spend a whole day outside...
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
cgipe wrote:
Hope I helped.

5 years? Wow,cgipe, you are really very loyal to this brand. Are you using it for clarity or whitening?
jhelenhan
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
cgipe wrote:
Hope I helped.

Hi cgipe, what's the whitening powder that you are talking about? I didn't find it. Are they sold on EDS? There's a discount for now, and I really don't want to miss this chance.
lavendula
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
I really want to try this one. Thank you for sharing. I am wondering if this mask is gentle enough to apply everyday, and how many times it can be used?
Thank you very much.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
lavendula wrote:
I really want to try this one. Thank you for sharing. I am wondering if this mask is gentle enough to apply everyday, and how many times it can be used?
Thank you very much.

Hi lavendula, from my experience with this mask. I think you can use it 7-10 times. But I only apply a thin layer for one time. Moreover, my suggestion is that although I agree with you that this mask is very mild, I still don't think you should use it every day.
lavendula
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
jhelenhan wrote:
lavendula wrote:
Thank you very much.

Hi lavendula, from my experience with this mask. I think you can use it 7-10 times. But I only apply a thin layer for one time. Moreover, my suggestion is that although I agree with you that this mask is very mild, I still don't think you should use it every day.

Thank you so much, jhelenhan.
I already put it in my shopping bag now. Hope it works for me.

Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |