Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How to get a hold of Carekate?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
momtwin1998
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know her email? I did a search but couldn't find it! Thanks

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
There's a thread about her email in the DIY forum. Try there.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Wave dollar bills..... (j/k Laughing Laughing )
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:11 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Wave dollar bills..... (j/k Laughing Laughing )

Laughing
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I tried the email listed in the DIY thread and no dice... I guess I'll try katee's idea next!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Give her a PM, that's what I did and she responded right away.
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
PM here...
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Go to page 3 of this link, 3rd post down for the information on how to contact CareKate by e-mail (a much better alternative than using EDS' PM system):

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=216570&highlight=contact+carekate#216570

If you gals want CareKate's product list, here's info on how to get it that I posted in another thread:

NEWSFLASH: New information on how to contact CAREKATE!!!

Ok, everyone, I have some exciting news!

I've been in contact with Carrie, and she has advised me that, due to the many problems she's had with the PMs sent to her through EDS being lost, not going through, and the long delays people have experienced in waiting to hear from her, she has gone ahead and set up an internet-based e-mail account specifically for us to use in contacting her! Yay!

If you want to get in contact with Carrie, please send her an e-mail at:

carekate AT hotmail DOT com

Obviously, there are no spaces in her e-mail address; I've written it like this so that she can avoid getting unsolicited junk mail from spambots. So, if you decide to share her e-mail address or repost it for others on the forum, please write it just like this, NOT in the traditional, correct format. She set up this account for our use, so please let's all help her avoid encountering any problems with having to wade through junk e-mail to get to our orders!

Also, please be sure to put some sort of easy for her to recognize reference in the subject line, e.g., "CareKate - Order" or "MemberName from EDS" so the message won't get filtered out as spam.

Lastly, she has updated her product guide to include instructions on how to contact her and/or place an order. If you are interested in obtaining that, please send your requests to me at the e-mail below and I will send it to you as soon as I can:

MermaidGirl-CKPL AT hotmail DOT com

You can also do a forum search for "how to contact CareKate" and this info should come up. FYI.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Go to page 3 of this link, 3rd post down for the information on how to contact CareKate by e-mail (a much better alternative than using EDS' PM system):

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=216570&highlight=contact+carekate#216570

If you gals want CareKate's product list, here's info on how to get it that I posted in another thread:

NEWSFLASH: New information on how to contact CAREKATE!!!

Ok, everyone, I have some exciting news!

I've been in contact with Carrie, and she has advised me that, due to the many problems she's had with the PMs sent to her through EDS being lost, not going through, and the long delays people have experienced in waiting to hear from her, she has gone ahead and set up an internet-based e-mail account specifically for us to use in contacting her! Yay!

If you want to get in contact with Carrie, please send her an e-mail at:

carekate AT hotmail DOT com

Obviously, there are no spaces in her e-mail address; I've written it like this so that she can avoid getting unsolicited junk mail from spambots. So, if you decide to share her e-mail address or repost it for others on the forum, please write it just like this, NOT in the traditional, correct format. She set up this account for our use, so please let's all help her avoid encountering any problems with having to wade through junk e-mail to get to our orders!

Also, please be sure to put some sort of easy for her to recognize reference in the subject line, e.g., "CareKate - Order" or "MemberName from EDS" so the message won't get filtered out as spam.

Lastly, she has updated her product guide to include instructions on how to contact her and/or place an order. If you are interested in obtaining that, please send your requests to me at the e-mail below and I will send it to you as soon as I can:

MermaidGirl-CKPL AT hotmail DOT com

You can also do a forum search for "how to contact CareKate" and this info should come up. FYI.

Thanks for the link MG, however, that's actually the email address I tried a few weeks back, and I still haven't heard back from Carrie... Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I tried the email listed in the DIY thread and no dice... I guess I'll try katee's idea next!

Carrie is not ignoring any emails. I received a PM Friday regarding an order. She was going away for the weekend and not expected back until sometime today. HTH Smile
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:47 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl, thanks for emailing me the lastest CareKate products information Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have pm'ed her twice. I need to pay her for the cuticle balm she sent me, but I keep checking my paypal and she hasn't sent me a bill like last time. I am still waiting. I feel really bad. I don't even know how much I owe her. I'd like to pay her asap.
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:19 am      Reply with quote
FYI - I was away most of last week to deal with a medical crisis with my mom and then arranging for my step-sister’s burial so I’m behind again responding to PMs and emails so please bare with me as I try to catch back up.... Confused

I appreciate your patience. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Sad Sorry to hear about all this Carrie..take all the time you need. Take care of yourself
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
Carrie, I'm so sorry to hear about your family. My thoughts are with you- take all the time you need.
Robin
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:29 am      Reply with quote
Carrie - sorry to hear about this. Take care.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie, I am so sorry to hear all that you have been though. Please take care of yourself.

Thoughts and prayers going your way.

Winnie
hpjrt
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Carrie!

So sorry to hear about your family's tragedies. I hope that your Mom is going to be okay ... and how very sad about your step-sister.

My thoughts are with you.

Mary

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Oh dear! Anytime you go away without checking in, Carrie, I start to worry. I know, I'm a sap; yet this time there was cause for concern.

I'm very sorry to hear about your step-sister, and the health issues with your Mom. I sure hope Mom gets better real fast. As for your step-sister, my heart-felt condolences to you and your family.
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie, I hope everything works out -- I am sorry about your bad news.
zaney63
5% products discount

Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Carrie:
My deepest sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your stepsister. I know how difficult it is to have parents ill, my father just spent two weeks in hospital and I was very stressed. Try to find some quiet time to relax and recover.
Regards
MJS
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:28 am      Reply with quote
That's an awfully rough time to have to go through, Carekate. Take care and best wishes to you and your family.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Carrie <--

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:44 am      Reply with quote
Carekate

I hope your mother makes a quick full recovery.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:03 am      Reply with quote
Dear Carrie,
I'm so sorry that you are going throgh such a bad time.
I really hope your Mum gets better soon and I'am very sorry about your step-sister.
Crying or Very sad
{{{{{{{{{ Carrie and family }}}}}}}}}}
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |