Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Drama queens - come on in!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
With all the excitement on the boards in the last few months, I thought it would be fun to see who is the biggest drama queen. And I mean drama queen Lori. Not bitchy queen!

Now naturally I was always the biggest one by a mile, but due to my enforced absence, I fear that I may have lost my crown (Lori was always trying to swipe it anyway).

So, before posting a poll for other members to vote we need some people to self nominate.

who's up for it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:04 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
With all the excitement on the boards in the last few months, I thought it would be fun to see who is the biggest drama queen. And I mean drama queen Lori. Not bitchy queen!

Now naturally I was always the biggest one by a mile, but due to my enforced absence, I fear that I may have lost my crown (Lori was always trying to swipe it anyway).

So, before posting a poll for other members to vote we need some people to self nominate.

who's up for it?

I hate you so much

You are giving me wrinkles from laughter. The family are going to have me locked up because I am sat here laughing & crying at the same time. They think I have completely lost the plot.

I still nominate you for the position of #1 Drama Queen.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Fancy standing against me? I suppose all the stateside drama queens are still in bed and unable to nominate themselves!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Fancy standing against me? I suppose all the stateside drama queens are still in bed and unable to nominate themselves!

If you cant get any other competitors then I guess I will. Although I am sure you will win. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Well we have to wait for the 'mericans to wake up first. No fun having a two horse race!

Now, I need to do some work and have lunch. Probably time you cleaned your squalid pit as well Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:33 am      Reply with quote
I'm awake!!! I think our biggest drama queens are in complete denial and would never nominate themselves. Is anyone game for a friendly little private wager???
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Duh.....I had to go surfing to see the true meaning of drama queen Embarassed . This is best I could come up with:
Quote:
Drama queen, a self-dramatizing or hysterical person...originally(in the 1960s) applied by male homosexuals to their fellows. In the 1970s the phrase was adopted by heterosexuals
(Thorne, Dict of Contemporary Slang, 1990)

Now who is the Drama Queen? hmm Laughing Laughing
Janna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
In order to cast our votes accurately, we may need examples from the candidates. Perhaps each one could tell us their best drama queeen moment. Bad Grin
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:17 am      Reply with quote
I will try to remember my finest moments.

I think Guapa's 'help I burnt my face off' thread may count as a drama queen moment.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
How can you possibly expect us to choose? Not fair!!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Shock well, I would have wondered if anyone could outdo GG and LL (I mean you have had SO many years experience... Laughing ) ... but then you go mention the old burnt face as a drama queen moment?! OMG I have had THREE meltdowns on the board due to "burning my face off" ( Embarassed it was 3 in a 3 month period actually Laughing )... my Green Apple Peel moment.. the AquaFruit spritz drama...(um, OK, in fairness one meltdown was due to skinning hubby's back with men's nair.. Laughing )

I might be the type who worries about there being nothing to worry about, but a Drama Queen? Moi? My middle name aint Mitzy! Laughing

LL, you need to come up with some better moments... I had to do some searching, but came up with my personal favorite.. seeing as Drama Queens are so self-obsessed, I think GG would win hands down... maybe... Laughing
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=139235&highlight=#139235

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing
How on earth did you manage to find this little gem?
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:24 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim

I think you should nominate yourself. They were some pretty dramatic moments.

rofl at the obscure thread you found.

I have had many years experience but I don't think we should be ageist about this. As I don't like to think of myself in terms of numbers.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
burning my face off was not a drama queen thingy! It was serious! I could have been scarred for life!

I think there is a hissy fit of mine about not getting my JI years ago. I had a major flounce out of EDS then and I didn't come back for ages. Unlike my big departure last month. How long did I last two weeks?

TT, that link just proves how great I think I am not how dramatic!

C'mon. there must be some more hissy fitters here somewhere!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:30 am      Reply with quote
Not me - all that red wine makes me much too mellow Laughing.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
OOh Exclamation I remember the JI so PO she was that she gave me her $50 voucher to spend. That was quite dramatic.

Guapa
you weren't scarred though & you didn't learn one little iota of sense from the whole debacle. Did you Question

C'mon own up now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
OOh Exclamation I remember the JI so PO she was that she gave me her $50 voucher to spend. That was quite dramatic.

Guapa
you weren't scarred though & you didn't learn one little iota of sense from the whole debacle. Did you Question

C'mon own up now.

no need to rub it in you moo!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
The problem is the real 'Drama Queens' here feel they are above us peasants and feel they are merely articulating their all knowing opinions for the simpletons and don't see themselves for what they really are....

Several names do come to mind though GG & LL aren't 2 of em.

Thought you 2 would be vying for the Board Diva instead Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Diva, me, Diva Shock

Candy,
I need to see you in my room now. You and I need a talk.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:
I'm awake!!! I think our biggest drama queens are in complete denial and would never nominate themselves. Is anyone game for a friendly little private wager???

It is ON. Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
Aww c'mon! If I can admit to being a drama queen (and the JI incident is a very good example if that) then others must surely?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
The problem is the real 'Drama Queens' here feel they are above us peasants and feel they are merely articulating their all knowing opinions for the simpletons and don't see themselves for what they really are....

Ahhh ya see! This is why I love Officer Candy. In addition to all her other good qualities, not the least of which is thinking of new ways for me to spend money, she can ALSO read my mind Cool

By the way, if y'all want to compete for Board Diva, well then BRING IT ON !!!!!

(_\_) (_/_) (_\_)
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Ahhh ya see! This is why I love Officer Candy. In addition to all her other good qualities, not the least of which is thinking of new ways for me to spend money, she can ALSO read my mind Cool

By the way, if y'all want to compete for Board Diva, well then BRING IT ON !!!!!

(_\_) (_/_) (_\_)

I was wondering when you'd haul yer arse in here (passes a stoli and cranberry) well it's for board drama queen actually not diva, but I take it you are up for nomination?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Is there a prize?

rofl
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Is there a prize?

rofl

It's like miss world. You do it for the prestige Very Happy

...and flouncing out of the forum in a hissy fit when the poll comes up is cheating!

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |