Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Come on then, what did you get for Valentines Day?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:38 am      Reply with quote
I'll start, my hubby got me a lovely card and a balloon with I LOVE YOU on.. ahhhhh, first time he's done that!

We're going out for a really nice lunch today, he's working this evening so can't go later.

Bless him and I didn't even get him a card! Shock
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:43 am      Reply with quote
I didn't get anything for valentines day... Crying or Very sad
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:29 am      Reply with quote
My bf got me this:
He said he picked this one because it's classy and simple (I like minimalistic stuff) and also it's something I can wear daily and still look professional for work/school.

I got him a wool coat and a Patrick Cox belt.

We're going out to dinner tomorrow night as well. My bf generally likes to go all out on Vday more so than on other occasions so I guess Vday is a pretty important occasion for us.

This is also our last Vday together for a while since I'm moving away this summer Sad
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:00 am      Reply with quote
That ring is really cute!! Surprised
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:34 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:

I didn't get anything either Sad DH is not into Valentine's Day at all. I bought him a card and some of his favorite candies. Today I am going to bake him a heart-shaped cake.

Tina
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
My bf got me this:
He said he picked this one because it's classy and simple (I like minimalistic stuff) and also it's something I can wear daily and still look professional for work/school.

I got him a wool coat and a Patrick Cox belt.

We're going out to dinner tomorrow night as well. My bf generally likes to go all out on Vday more so than on other occasions so I guess Vday is a pretty important occasion for us.

This is also our last Vday together for a while since I'm moving away this summer Sad

That is a beautiful ring, you lucky girl! It is nice that your bf put so much thought into your gift Very Happy

Tina
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I don't think my beloved even has a clue it's VDay... I'll be really pleased if he's bought me flowers, happy and surprised. We don't really do Vday...

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:

And you have a partner??? If so, then shame on them and shame on you for not training them properly! Wink

And the day isn't over yet, you never know. Smile
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:14 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
My bf got me this:

Very nice, anything Tiffany will do me. Smile Is it a ring or a bangle?
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
We bought each other nice watches and exchanged them yesterday, today we started out with a huge fight...so at least we are holding true to tradition. Neutral

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:36 am      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:

Very nice, anything Tiffany will do me. Smile Is it a ring or a bangle?

It's a ring and I really like it (though a little thick for my slim fingers).
I'm thinking of getting him the exact same one except in black later on so we can have a pair.

vonstella: I'm sorry to hear that, but who knows, he might surprise you with something else to make up!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:45 am      Reply with quote
Ah Vonstella, there's nothing wrong with fighting. Keeps things lively! And make up sex rocks....(laughing).

I got an antique lithograph in a beautiful frame that I had admired when we were in New York last month. It was a HUGE surprise, especially since I got roses! He has sooooooo got my number (sigh).

Actually, it should be a really fun day. There was an ice and snow storm overnite and everything in the area is closed. I don't think it was necessary, but they're totally crazy here. It has snowed each and every winter that I've lived here, and each and every time that it does, they go into a total panicked frenzy and say they weren't prepared because "it never snows here." Ahem. Anyway, it's a perfect day to have off, especially since tomorrow is his b'day. Very Happy
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I doubt I'd get anything for V-day. My bf took me to two nice dinners this weekend, but didn't say it was to celebrate anything. I kind of took the Sunday dinner to mean it was to celebrate V-day, but since he didn't say it was so, should I not assume it was???

I just sent him a love letter to tell him how he makes me feel, and why I love him.

I would love it if he would send me a love letter, too, but doubt I would get it. It took him a while to say the L word. It is much easier for him to cuss. What's so scary about the L word?
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
I always tell my SO not to buy me anything and I came down this morning (to take him his cup of tea in bed) and found a MAC Train Case waiting for me so I am going to spend the weekend playing and organising all my stuff around.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:

Ohhhh. Get yourself something lovely
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
I doubt I'd get anything for V-day. My bf took me to two nice dinners this weekend, but didn't say it was to celebrate anything. I kind of took the Sunday dinner to mean it was to celebrate V-day, but since he didn't say it was so, should I not assume it was???

I just sent him a love letter to tell him how he makes me feel, and why I love him.

I would love it if he would send me a love letter, too, but doubt I would get it. It took him a while to say the L word. It is much easier for him to cuss. What's so scary about the L word?

I just got a dozen of red roses delivered to my office at work from my boyfriend. WOOHOO! Dancing
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
envy you, sormuimui... I want that... perfect gift....
but I have no bf and nothing for me on valentine.
vava_gurl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
I have a friend whose take on Valentines Day is "Valentine Schmalentine!" She thinks why wait for an official day to declare ones undying love or ongoing appreciation!

And I kind of think she has a point - I mean why not give something, do something, say something nice every other day, week, month - whatever! Laughing Besides isnt it nicer to just get something out of the blue when you least expect it! Wink

ps. I did get some nice flowers from my other half...but it was a last minute dash to the store! Laughing
lulumylovely
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
I told DH not to get me anything big since I got some pretty big ticket items recently, I am still hoping he did something for me since I have stated before this is a girl holiday, if he didn't I will do some retail therapy this weekend and he is still in trouble. Training is EVERYTHING!!!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
yogi wrote:
poohlisey wrote:

Ohhhh. Get yourself something lovely

Yay! I got my Lips2Kiss system delivered to me today!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:20 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

I just got a dozen of red roses delivered to my office at work from my boyfriend. WOOHOO! Dancing

Your boyfriend is soooo sweeeet!! Cool
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
For those of you who got gifts - wonderful! For anyone who's single, buy yourself a treat. My honey gave me my gift on Saturday. We had 2nd row center tickets to "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf?" starring Kathleen Turner & Bill Irwin. It was absolutely wonderful
( though quite intense because the main couple have a very sad relationship.)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
envy you, sormuimui... I want that... perfect gift....
but I have no bf and nothing for me on valentine.

You should totally treat yourself to something twice as good then! Go pamper yourself with a spa package or something since they always have such great deals on Vday! Or go have a girls' night out, that's what my friend did and she had a lot of fun!
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
Ha ha ha. At first I thought the ring was a pot. it's sad you'll be moving away from him for awhile.
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
I received the traditional Valentines gift, roses and a box of chocolates from DH, and my son Carter got me my first mushy Mommy Valentines Day card and a little bear holding a heart that says, "I Love You"!

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:19 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |