Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

StriVectin Repair & Protect Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Osea Ocean Lotion (180 ml / 6 floz) Phyto-C Phyto Gel (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
I am soooo bad!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:22 am      Reply with quote
guapaboy has just found the two rick owens tanks I bought off ebay and (by detective work) found out how much I paid for them. I am so in the doghouse! Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:31 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
guapaboy has just found the two rick owens tanks I bought off ebay and (by detective work) found out how much I paid for them. I am so in the doghouse! Embarassed

LOL! Well, since you're already in the doghouse...what do the tanks look like? Are they worth incurring the scorn of guapaboy? Laughing

Mary Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Sometimes buying off ebay is better than buying them new from a boutique. Imagine what he would say if you can come with 2 new ones. Show him how much they retail for. That may shut him up!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
Hell who cares. Two Rick Owens tops is worth suffering his wrath. He'll get over it Wink .
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Hell who cares. Two Rick Owens tops is worth suffering his wrath. He'll get over it Wink .

You can't fault katee's logic there. Makes perfect sense to me. Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Just tell him wearing them makes his guitar playing more bearable Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:25 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Just tell him wearing them makes his guitar playing more bearable Wink

rofl

They are gorgeous, pumpkin and mustard colour made out of silk. They look fab under my RO draped twist top and under my mega long cardi/coat thing (or thneed as the brats call it!)

Katee, you are so right. hell If I bought two new crap cotton tanks from topshop they would have cost almost the same!

And of course, I'm not only recyling, but reusing keeping in line with my vow not to buy anything new this year!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Copying down guapagirl's And of course, I'm not only recyling, but reusing keeping in line with my vow not to buy anything new this year!

YES!! We all MUST do our part when it comes to protecting the environment. I admire your responsibility. Brava!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
so what? the most important thing is the effort not the money..
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
And of course, I'm not only recyling, but reusing keeping in line with my vow not to buy anything new this year!

When you put it like that, how could he be mad at you - you're being cost-conscious and helping to save the environment!
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Copying down guapagirl's And of course, I'm not only recyling, but reusing keeping in line with my vow not to buy anything new this year!

YES!! We all MUST do our part when it comes to protecting the environment. I admire your responsibility. Brava!

Was posted airmail from california though Embarassed They are so gorgeous and soft though. I don't think I could take them off. I just wish I could fall in love with a less pricey designer like George or someone! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Rick Owens *sigh* I love Rick Owens totally worth getting in trouble for.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
He is fantastic isn't he? I feel really grown up and elegant when I wear his stuff. Predictably guapaboy doesn't like it! Laughing

Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:33 am      Reply with quote
Just emphasize how much they would have cost brand new and how much money you saved Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:25 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
Just emphasize how much they would have cost brand new and how much money you saved Smile

I did. And he looked at me like I was in need of medication. Plus mini-me is circling them like a shark!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:36 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Mabsy wrote:

I did. And he looked at me like I was in need of medication.

Plus mini-me is circling them like a shark!

Whats new bout that then Laughing

Those minime's help themselves to anything that isn't nailed down. I have the same problems with Natalie when she is in the country. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:10 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:

I'm right behind you....I expect to win an ebay auction (in about 35 minutes)...after which I will be the happy owner of a neon green Matt & Nat handbag (I will also be partner to an extremely PO'd significant other!).. Embarassed I think I might have to sign up for "handbags anonymous" Embarassed
Pudoodles
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
guapagirl wrote:
Mabsy wrote:

I did. And he looked at me like I was in need of medication.

Plus mini-me is circling them like a shark!

Whats new bout that then Laughing

Thank you for the support Neutral

biggest mini-me has just offered to swap her topshop tanks for my RO ones rofl

she really must think I'm stupid or something (nip it Lori!)

Fortunately handbags have never done it for me and I'm sort of the same with shoes. I say sort of because I have discovered that I get sexually aroused by the sight of black patent louboutin pigalle heels. I so very nearly bid on a pair last week but fortunatly I recovered my senses!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:35 am      Reply with quote
no comment Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:39 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
no comment Laughing

you so know that is not true! Just google them and you'll see what I mean. worse thing is I just bought a pair of fredericks of hollywood shoes that are very close. Beautifully made in fact but no way are they a regular US size 7. I'm like the ugly stepsis trying to cram my feet into them!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
guapa girl: I have discovered that I get sexually aroused by the sight of black patent louboutin pigalle heels

Doesn't everybody Doubt ??????
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
guapa girl: I have discovered that I get sexually aroused by the sight of black patent louboutin pigalle heels

Doesn't everybody Doubt ??????

I hope you aren't taking the micky out of my affliction! Diversity is a great thing ya know!

Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Phyto-C SuperHeal O-Live Lotion (30 g / 1 floz) Skin Biology Protect & Restore High Retinol and Oil of Lavender - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Phyto-C Phyto Gel (15 ml / 0.5 floz)