Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Vie Collection Mela White Radiance Brightening Essence (150 ml / 5 floz) Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Erno Laszlo Timeless
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
CARM302
5% products discount

Thu May 13, 2004 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Has anybody here tried Erno Laszlo's Timeless Skin? Can you give me your opinion on this product? I contacted an institute advisor on the dosages of the ingredients that are used. They had told me that it is proprietary information that cannot be released so I do not know how to compare this to another product. It contains vitamin C, Im not sure if the amount contained is useful. Im not sure what other vitamins are used... Question
Help is appreciated Wink
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2004 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
I used this product through the fall up to about a month ago. I really like it but as to ingredients besides the C I heard there 's a little bit of emu in it.
As to why I haven't repurchased yet..well my skin's looking so good & I'm trying to be frugal but I will use it again.
I loved the texture, the way it absorbed so quickly into skin. It really did give my skin a boost.
Thinking about it now, I might repurchase sooner than later. Smile
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2004 10:48 pm      Reply with quote
Queen,

I found out about Erno products from one of your earlier postings and got some samples from Nieman Markus in Chicago. I have used the samples for a few days and I really like it. As you said it is absorbed by the skin quickly. The Erno Laszlo lady in Nieman Markus was extremely nice and helpful. She also gave me Erno Laszlo formula 3-9 moisturizer. It is a great product too. She answered all the questions I had. Carm320: I will ask the lady your questions for you and then get back to you. I am going to watch my skin progress with the products, then decide if I want to buy the products. They are expensive.

Queen, do you still use copper peptide? Skinbiology did not give out free samples and since it was not as expensive as other products, I bought it. I have not used it on my face yet, because I am not sure if I would get product to product interaction. I am currently using TNS Recovery Serum and Erno Timeless right after I wash my face. Could you let me know how you take care of your skin, so that your skin condition is so nice. I envy you. Do you have pigmentation problem? I really appreciate your help.

Rose
queenpedauque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 14, 2004 12:05 am      Reply with quote
Rose, I still use the copper peptides from Skin Biology.
This is a product I won't be without. You're right , they are inexpensive & last a long time.
It sometimes takes time to see results but I know for sure they really work because I used the products on my neck and upper chest & had rapid & amazing results. I think I had less environmental damage so although the skin didn't look great to begin with , it responded very fast. My face looks good but the results were not so amazingly fast.
I was using the copper peptides with the Timeless Skin although the copper peptides will cancel out the effects of the C in the Timeless Skin. There are those who might tell you that this combination creates a free radical but I've asked alot of questions about this and have found that in these combinations, the C is just made inactive. If this disturbs you or you would like to have the effects of the C, you can space out the copper peptide product from the C by 12 hours...1 in the morning,1 at night..
I use TNS too then follow with the cp serum or super cp. Add a biological oil on top. When I was using the Timeless Skin, I put that on after the copper peptides but this did cancel out the c in the product.
Rose, I think you mentioned you can't use acids but I do use a mild salicylic acid from skinbiology to help the remodeling process. Very gentle..called exfol serum.
Pigmentation problems, ..my neck is soo much better. The few spots I had on my face are fading.
Start off slowly with the copper peptides. If you have a reaction, dont give up. Back off a little and ask for advise.
This really is my favorite product. Hoping you find it as wonderful as I do.hth Smile
CARM302
5% products discount

Fri May 14, 2004 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Hey Rose,
Thank you, I really appreciate your helpfulness. When I get the chance I should stop by an Erno Laszlo retailer and ask a rep myself. Yes, they are a bit expensive but if it works I believe its well worth it.
queenpedauque,
I didn't know that copper peptides cancel out the effects of vit C, interesting. I use both, luckily I do use a c serum in the morning and a copper peptide at night. Erno Laszlo has now included Timeless Night in the Timeless line and I really want to try this as well but I do not want to discontinue the use of copper peptides. I'll have to figure out a cycle I guess Smile

...have you tried Timeless body? I've been using it for about a month or so and its great.
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2004 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Queen,

Thank you for the information. I am using copper peptide every day now. I will let you know how my skin reacts in one to two months.

Rose
cuties
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 26, 2004 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered Timeless Body serum from the Neiman Marcus beauty event. Not received it yet but Rose, please tell me what you like about it. I've heard very good things about the Timeless line overall. Just started using the Laszlo line, Sea Mud soap and sampling Light Controlling Lotion.
Mabsy

Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
I just used up two samples of this - I'm referring to the "Timeless Skin Age Preventative Treatment" in particular.

This is a clear gel with a lemony scent. It has a fair bit of slip in it that made me wonder about the silicone content but I can't seem to find any on the ingredient list (unless it's known by another name). It absorbs quickly into the skin leaving a smooth surface over which I applied misturiser and then sunblock without any problems. As you can imagine, after just a week or so of using this I can't say much about effectiveness but based on the samples I would actually buy the full size to try it out over an extended period of time.
cuties
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I used this long ago and I believe they've since reformulated it or maybe just the scent. It did not agree with my skin but I'm super sensitive. I think it was the fragrance and/or the emu oil.
System
Automatic Message
Sat May 11, 2024 9:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |