Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Viz-1000 Intensive Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Line Smoothing Toning Lotion (200 ml / 6.7 floz) Obagi Retinol 1.0 Cream (28 g)
don't buy yet -- beauty week is coming
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
lovely ladies,
before you go out and order or buy something this week, you should be aware that the big beauty week at saks and neiman marcus is the first week in March (I have to double check on NM). If you've gone before, you know that it is CRAZY gift-with-purchase time. I've gotten tons of fantastic stuff every year. The best part is that the prices for the products are generally about the same as they would be at any other store because the cosmetic companies control prices, but the gwp are much better at the fancy-pants stores.
Also, usually the store will have its own separate promotion apart from the makeup counters. Last year I got a ton of Laura Mercier free gifts and a gorgeous canvas tote from Saks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the warning Waffle. I can't wait to see what's the promotion will be!!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Neiman Marcus always has much better deals then Saks. I always wait for the beauty week. Smile

Thanks.
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the heads up!!!

I don't live anywhere near either, does the GWP still aplly through online orders? Pray

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:

I don't live anywhere near either, does the GWP still aplly through online orders? Pray

some will, not all. I don't live anywhere near one either, so I'm hoping for the best.... Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:

Yes, it does. Most of the times I order on line from NM.
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for your information Wink

I live too far away from there. Crying or Very sad

JEALOUSLY ! Wink
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:46 am      Reply with quote
waffle -- check out Chantecaille Spring Look at NM w/Narcissia lipstick (it may fit your lemming for watermelon/coral though it's not near as sheer).
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
waffle -- check out Chantecaille Spring Look at NM w/Narcissia lipstick (it may fit your lemming for watermelon/coral though it's not near as sheer).

oh, I will, thanks! My problem is that I always want to buy one thing from every line, and you usually have to spend a certain amount within one line to get all the good GWP's. Oh well, more excuses to go broke!
I suppose I ought to make sure I look good in watermelon coral colors first...I recently discovered I can wear orange so I'm on this crazy kick of trying out bright colors.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the heads up!

Last year, I got Awake's Vitamin C powder vials, and their stardust powder, and got a Awake GWP in addition to the beauty week special. I love beauty week at NM!
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:33 pm      Reply with quote
Saks has promotion of gift card in certain amount for certain purchase on 22nd this month...suah as:

$25 for $250 purchase

it's around 10% gift card....
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Will anybody be interested in details of NM/Saks GWPs? I saw some info on another forum. I can copy them over if you wanna know. The posts were not short. Both events are March 1st ~ 11th.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, please!

kimberly
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ok.

Saks Beauty Event March 1-10 rop for details (long) ( )
With any cosmetic or fragrance purchase of $100 or more you receive a White Patent Leather Bag filled with deluxe samples. Samples are: Bill Blass exclusive fragrance mini, Donna Karan Gold VOC, Lanvin Rumeur (still exclusive) VOC, Annick Goutal Hadrien VOC, Laura Mercier mini lipgloss, Dior mini mascara, La Prairie eye cream, Kiehl's olive fruit oil nourishing shampoo and conditioner packettes. (supplies can be limited and these could be subject to change...)

Other SAKS Beauty Specials:

Bobbie Brown-Travel Sizes of Hydrating Eye Cream, Mini Black No smudge mascara and Mini Eyeshadow compact featuring Bone, Cement and Espresso with a 100 dollar purchase.

Bliss-Small Bliss bag including miniatures of Vanilla Body Butter, Magnolia Scrub, Steep Clean Moisturizer and Steep Clean Toner pad wipe wiht 65 dollar purchase.

Chanel-White Bag filled with Miniatures of Rouge Allure, Prescion Lip Definer, and Allure Sensuelle Body Lotion with a 150 Beauty or Fragrance purchase.

Clarins-Your choice of full size foaming Cleanser or one step exfoliating cleanser with Clarins Headband with 100 dollar purchase.

Nars-Full size Sex Machine and Red Square Velvet Matte with 85 dollar purchase.

Cle de Peau-Cosmetic Pouch containing miniatures of La Creme,Cleansing foam, Clarifying Emulsion and Intensive Correcting Cream with a 300 dollar purchase.

Clinique-White and silver canvas clutch filled with a Pink Chocolate quad eye palette, khohl Shaper for eyes in Blackened Taupe, High Definition Lashes Mascara in Black, mini Long last lipstick in violet berry and an eyelash curler with a 50 dollar purchase.

Dior- Dior to go black pouch filled with miniatures of capture totale creme, lip/eye palette
and Miss Dior Cherie with a 125 dollar purchase.

Estee Lauder-Deluxe miniatures of Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Creme, Re-Nutriv Ultimate Lifting Serum and Re-nutriv Intensive Softening lotion with a 100 dollar purchase.

Frederic Fekkai-Travel size hairspray with a 50 dollar purchase.

Armani-Full Size Armani lipstick in a black sachet with a 200 dollar purchase.

Kiehls-Deluxe miniatures of of Lavender Foaming Bath , Ultimate Strength Hand Salve and Abyssine Creme with a 75 dollar purchase.

Laura Mercier-Zip pouch containing deluxe miniatures of face polish, chesnut lip pencil, Au Lain body lotion, full size creme metallic eyeshadow and a packette of flawless skin creme with a 85 dollar purchase.

Trish McEvoy-Cosmetic bag with deluxe mini's of Even Skin, Beauty Booster Serum and Beauty Booster Creme and a full size gloss with a 150 purchase.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
Picture of the Saks gwp bag

j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
Neiman Marcus Beauty event March 1-11, choice of 3 totes (white, pink or black) ....... ( )
& seven beauty items:

*fresh sugar lychee body lotion 2.4 oz

*lancome l'extreme mascara in black .07 oz

*natura bisse glyco peeling 50% .2 oz

*NM exclusive guest soap in verbena 1.4 oz

*valentino rock'n roses parfum .06 oz

*dolce & gabana light blue toilette .05 oz

*kiehl's creme de corps lotion & body wash cream dual packette

Sorry is this has already been posted. Just received the information in the mail a few minutes ago.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
That's all I found so far. If I see more, I will let you know. Smile
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
ugh, see what I mean about the laura mercier GWP? they're the best. their deluxe samples are huge. I don't think I can avoid this one. my bank account is crying itself to sleep march 1st --

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Oh Seattle girl- I'm needing some new Awake things. I love the under eye masks. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
It looks that this year Saks has a very nice gift. It is much better than what they used to offer.
snowie_bunny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the info, Now I have to decide which shop to go Confused
System
Automatic Message
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Janson Beckett NekaDermEL (118 ml / 4 floz) NuFace Gel Primer (5 fl oz / 148 ml) glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz)