Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Has Blinc Mascara changed formula?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using a new tube of Blinc mascara (black) It greatly differs from previous blinc mascara. It does not coat my lashes in tubes. when I remove it it smears all over like regular mascara. It's completely different and I have used Blinc for over a year now. What's up with this? Has anyone else noticed? or did I get a freak batch? It also smeared after a nap which never happens. Question
sal-star
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:40 am      Reply with quote
Just bumping this post as I am looking at buying this mascara and would love to know if people are still loving it as much as the reviews from a year or so back were showing??
Thanks Smile
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:55 am      Reply with quote
I bought my current tube of Blinc mascara about a month ago and it seems to be the same formula as always ... been using Blinc for nearly four years now and I would be so sad if they ever changed it. Blinc is the mascara I've ever used that doesn't give me raccoon eyes!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
I don't know why this mascara always makes my eyelashes hang down. Anyone can tell me is it like that?
vvpmelon
5% products discount

Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
I never get racoon eyes with this one!!! The only down side is that it doesn't give you dramatic result.
sal-star
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:36 am      Reply with quote
I ended up buying the mascara & have been using it for about 3 weeks. I love it! I find I can apply it quite thick but neat before it sets so still get a pretty dramatic look.
I went to bed without taking it off and definitely no racoon eyes in the morning! It comes off easily, I wet the eye lashes a little and wait a minute and then wet them again with warm water and it slides off Smile
I will definitely be repurchasing this!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Un-Wrinkle Turbo Line Smoothing Toning Lotion (200 ml / 6.7 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Glotion for Body (150 ml / 5 floz) glotherapeutics Barrier Balm (50 ml / 1.7 oz)