Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

BOMB: Zenbiotic
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Have you ever just wanted something to work so bad? I just made my 31 day mark yesterday, with Zenbiotic. Only to pack it all up and save it for another day. (10 year shelf life)

History:
First of all I started off as soon as my hormonal acne kicked in (impeccable timing on my part Sad ). I used the Face and Body wash, OxyToner, OxyReplenish, and PhytoMoisture. I still exfoliated every other day with Epidermix II. I did PureSkin Formulations mud mask and pumpkin peel twice, once a week, for the first two weeks. And used I Feel Pretty Healing serum for spot treatments (first two weeks only). I had purchased the Cell Renewal Serum, and started it for about a week. I was instructed not to use this anymore, until my acne cleared up.

(14 days)After the first two weeks, I was instructed not to use any other products. Which was fine for the next week my hormonal acne was over. I still had clogged pores. My skin seemed to be improving. It was smoother (less bumpy, although when I get close up I could see the clogged pores. When I pulled my skin a bit the clogged pores temporarily became raised and I could extract them).

Here is email exchanged during the next coupla weeks:

Hi, Robert
I am at the end of my first week of adjusting to the CRS. I am still breaking out, but I am using the tiniest amount. I don't know if it is the CRS or just the unmanageable acne I've had all my life. Should I continue to do every other day for the CRS or start the every 3 to 4 day treatment? Would adding the Synergy serum help with acne?

I'm still using the travel pack, and I think I'm past the 10 day mark. Is that normal? I think I'm using it as directed.

Thanks so much for your help.
Susan

----------------------------------------------
For acne-prone skin, I would recommend the following:

Face & Body Cleanser or Rinseless, 4oz
OxyToner Skin Prep, 4oz
Oxygen Replenish, 2oz
Colloidal Silver, 2oz
Pro Oxy Moisturizer, 4oz
Winter Moisturizer, 2oz
Phyto Moisturizer, 1oz
Vitamin C Serum, .5 oz
Purifying Masque, 1oz

Keep the Cell Renewal Serum but don't use it until we stabilize your skin. Using too much nutrition (serums) may overwhelm the skin and cause breakouts. Until your acne subsides, don't use any serums except for the Vitamin C Serum.

Drink a lot of water especially in the winter, drink less coffee and hot chocolate. Exercise helps as well, steam baths, etc.

We need to use a stronger, more disciplined regime if you've had acne issues before.

I can send you an invoice estimate with the recommendation if you like.

Robert

--------------------------------------------
(21 days) So, a week later I order some stuff. Vit C & MSM and Purifying Mask were added to my routine. (they were added by the 21st week)

Somemore emails:

Hello,

Vit. C & MSM was suggested to be the only serum I use with my cleanse, tone, replenish, and moisturize routine, until my acne cleared up. It suggests on the website to use this product after cleanse and tone (and replenish I assume). Yet on the bottle it suggest to use after phyto-moisturize. Which would be better for my acne? I was planning on using it in my a.m. routine.

I also purchased the purifying mask, which came with no directions (nor label) on it. Am I supposed to use the 1/4 tsp. with toner, as suggested on the website? And, I do this step after cleanse and continue with normal routine?

The list of products suggested by you was accidentally deleted. I'm sorry. Was the Glycolic Polishing Treatment a good substitute for baking soda exfoliation?

Last but not least. I've been to some links provided by your website. Some were no long available. Vital Image is the same products as Zenbiotic? I see some spas listed did an Oxygen Treatment, Is that Zenbiotic line? Could I do this at home, since I do not plan to travel to experience from a professional? Will this help with my acne?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Susan

---------------------------------------------
Good morning, Susan
Let me answer you questions. We did ship you the Purifying Masque without the label as we were waiting on the new labels and didn't want to delay your order for the few days it will take to get them. You do want to use the Phyto Moisturizer before the Vitamin C Serum...or use the Pro Oxy Moisturizer in place of the Phyto Moisturizer. Cleanse first with the Face & Body Cleanser then mix the Masque with some OxyToner. Spread a thin amount on face, smooth in, wait until dry, rinse off, spray again with the OxyToner as per usual. Use the Glycolic once a week but be conservative. Try a small part of the skin first to test compatibility. Don't exfoliate with baking soda during the same week as using the Glycolic. The Vital Image and Zenbiotic support each other to develop a line that may accessible to a larger market, domestic and international. The Pro Oxy Treatment can be done at home but it requires an application tool that needs custom crafting.

cheers,

Robert

------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I just got so frustrated with my acne, I up and quit Zenbiotics. I feel the need to use other products! Especially needed my essential balm!!

I'm sure all of you knew this was going to happen, me too! I thought maybe, just maybe my face would have miraculously cleared up, and I would just love love Zenbiotic. ha.

On a positive note:
The system is really fast and easy. No wait times as long as you stick to their products.

I don't know if I ever damaged my acid mantle trying to mix in other brands. Most of my acne has been clogged pores with the exception of my hormonal acne. I swear I might have been less oily.

I used no extra SS when going out except MMU. I dont spend very long out in the sun, just going from here to there.

**Edit**
I wanted to add, I did use Epidermix II through out this whole experiment (I couldn't give it up). I didn't have a schedule, I just did it when my skin looked bumpy. Not sure how often that was.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! Our experiences seem very similar. I wanted Zenbiotics to work for me too but it just didnt. I went back and forth with Robert and also purchased the same mask..the msm serum as well as the eye cream and some other stuff. WHen it was all said and done I was a couple hundred into it so I wanted so badly for it to work. My skin got worse and worse until I finally stopped. I had been using it for about 3 months when I gave up. I went back to it for a short time and I got the same results. Now the products just sit on my shelf and mock me! I must say my acne was worse than ever and although I'm not blaming zenbiotics I will say that it made a bad situation much worse.

I'm currently using the L'Oreal adult acne kits to get my skin in line...it is working but very slowly.
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I would have listened to you! I did see your comments on Zenbiotic. It would have saved me a lot of money!

I really don't know what to do next. I'm thinking of trying IFP or GOW cleansers.

I used Jurlique foaming facewash last night and this morning (a generous EDS sample). I added the tiniest amount of SeaKelpBio to it in my palm, and my face loves the combo. I even think it has unclogged some pores! But, I'd rather not have to pay Jurlique prices, my budget is not looking so good. Actually might be in the negative. (Maybe I'll try to look for a Jurlique foaming cleanser recipe?!)

last night:
Jurlique w/ skb cleanse
PSF toning mist
BBS acne gel
PSF retinol
Decleor Essential balm

my old routine (except the cleanse part)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Dove Bar soap on my face and the L'Oreal kits and my skin is finally getting clear.

When i purchased my zenbiotics everyone was raving about it....bummer!
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Is this it?

http://www.drugstore.com/qxp150265_333181_sespider/loreal_special_care_acne_response/special_care_intensive_adult_acne_system.htm

Looks like a good price.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Zumlya, I would like to offer my experience here - I read what you went through, I am sorry your acne is not getting better - It sucks, I know I have had light acne my entire life. I finally (after tons of trial and error) have my acne under control. I can't say for sure how I did it, but I will say the few things that I think help:
1-do not use any thing with alcohol, stay away from anything harsh, including too much exfoliants and AHA's
2-try using all natural products, I started using Suki Naturals, I love this line, now also using Osea, but only been a week so can't comment yet.
3-OCM-It took a while to figure out, I was trying to make my own oil blends, but finally just bought DHC cleansing oil, and now use Garden of Wisdom cleansing oil. You have to massage the oil in to your face for about 4 or 5 minutes, light pressure, add some water, massage some more, then use a warm washcloth and hold it to your face. Wipe off all the oil. Then I use another cleanser to get off any oil residue. I use Suki Cleansing Milk, or Osea Ocean Cleansing Milk. I swear this is what has kept my pores clean, and gotten rid of the clogged pores I always had.
4-I bought a clarisonic, it is expensive, I use it every other day. I do think it helps, but do not think it is necessary.
5-I use Epidermx II every other morning in the shower. This and the clarisonic is the only manual exfoliation i use. Use this lightly, do not really scrub it into your face.
6-Oils - I use I feel pretty clarifying serum at night - press about 5 drops in your hands and then onto your face. You can also mist first with water spray, or with i feel pretty antioxident mist.

I use a lot of other products, but I think this basic regimen is what has helped me.
I do not wake up to a new zit every day like I used to.
I hope this helps you. Everyone is different, and sometimes you have to experiment a little.
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:47 pm      Reply with quote
Amylola - is the Suki Cleansing Milk good for combo/oily skin? I'm using the DHC cleansing oil right now but been wanting to try the GOW cleansing oil.

I'm using the IFP clarifying serum too but just began using IFP BHA 2% and the Antioxidant/DMAE mist. Slowly my face is getting better. I still love the IFP healing serum. Trying to keep it simple because my face was breaking out.
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I agree, I think simple is best. It's hard not to use too many products, I love products!!
The Suki Cleansing milk i believe is good for all skin types. It was created for sensitive skin. I love it.
I love ifeelpretty too. I use the 2% BHA, but only about 1x a week. At one point a year ago i was using 2% BHA every day, totally ruined my skin. I was so dry/dehydrated, that I was breaking out like crazy. I love kim's products, I just ordered the DMAE/antiox mist. I have the regular antiox mist and really like it.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
If I didn't read wrong, you asked if the glycolic polish could substitute baking soda exfoliation. Well I'm really hoping you aren't exfoliating with baking soda as that could REALLY aggravate and damage your skin, not to mention make you acne worse.

I tried SOME ZB products as well - their Phyto Moisture and Colloidal Silver. I didn't really like their Phyto-Moisture much because it really didn't give me any moisture after using up the whole 1oz sample. I also didn't think that the ZB routine would be compatible with my routine which includes ISC Active. I would never be able to use only ZB products knowing I have acne prone skin, but kudos to you for sticking with it for a whole month!
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:
I agree, I think simple is best. It's hard not to use too many products, I love products!!
The Suki Cleansing milk i believe is good for all skin types. It was created for sensitive skin. I love it.
I love ifeelpretty too. I use the 2% BHA, but only about 1x a week. At one point a year ago i was using 2% BHA every day, totally ruined my skin. I was so dry/dehydrated, that I was breaking out like crazy. I love kim's products, I just ordered the DMAE/antiox mist. I have the regular antiox mist and really like it.

Which site did you purchase the suki cleansing milk?
Gosh, I've been using the BHA everynite but my skin hasn't dried out. I think it actually helped my breakout. I hope it's okay to use it everynite. I'll have to ask Kim again. When I can I would like to move on to BHA/AHA.
Do you prefer the cleansing oil from DHC or GOW?
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
amylola,

Thanks for the advice. I have been reading a lot of info around here. It is so hard to chose what's going to be right for me. Funny, I have been really looking into OCM, and DIY stuff ever since I got my SKB. I was going to start simple with GOW if I were to start that route.
The clarisonic had crossed my mind, but then I thought about electric toothbrushes, and how any vibration near my nose just irritates and causes fits of sneezes.
I will definately try the rest out. I figure if I can continue with EII everyday that will help me with clogged pores. I don't know why I quit that it was working so well before my all out switch to ZB.
When I run out of BBS acne gel, I was thinking of trying out IFP's clarifying serum. BBS was good for my whiteheads, but it didn't stop my pores from being clogged.

I was wondering how you felt about retinol? I wasn't really sure about adding it in again in my routine. And, again thank you for your advice.

sormuimui,

I did ask if the glycolic was a good substitute for the baking soda, because the baking soda was not something I wanted to use. Basically he was telling me to quit using EII, and I didn't want to.

I know a whole month was hard, especially since I had gotted my SKB, and really really wanted to put it on my face!!

ISC Active is a product I really love, it cleared me up. No clogged pores. Shock I just don't want to pay the price for it. I used a whole bottle in 3 months. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
zumlya - I'm not sure if you read my comparison on the Clarisonic and EII but I definitely like EII better so if I were you I wouldn't splurge on the Clarisonic.

I now buy my ISC in boxes of 10 sample vials from the same ebay seller (that seller has been mentioned on EDS before of those who purchased samples to try out). I've bought the full size and I find that the samples I buy from ebay are fresh and works just as well for a fraction of the price - my sample boxes are stamped with the expiry date too. ISC hasn't totally helped kept my pores clean but I feel as if I'm doing something to maintain my pores even though I might try Mandelic acid next time. Also if ISC really cleared you up, you'll probably end up spending that much money looking for an alternative that'll give you the same results. Smile
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Zumlya - I think you should try the OCM i really think it helps with the clogged pores, that was my biggest problem. I do use a retinol product - I use Avene Ystheal cream. I love it, i have tried several different products, including retin-A and green cream, and this is the one i can use w/o any irritation. I live in Colorado, and never had dry skin until i moved here. It is very hard b/c i get very dried out and irritated from alot of products, but the avene really suits me. If you are oily you may want to try the gel, but I believe it has alcohol and I cannot use any products w/alcohol. I also wanted to mention that Suki makes a Lemongrass cleanser which is almost like a scrub, and its amazing, maybe every 3 days. And a white willow toner, which has a natural form of BHA, I love it, it has never dried me out or anything. Good luck to you - let us know how your progress goes. I am more than happy to help you with any questions, Amy
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui, Could you PM me with the name? I bought some samples of SuperSerum off of Ebay that went bad really quick, they didn't have expiration dates on them. But, you are right, I could have bought a bottle or two by now instead of trying to find a replacement for it. HMMM! Plus if I do the sample idea I would save more! Thanks

wait, it has alcohol in it
Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, SD Alcohol 40, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Arbutin Glycoside, Kojic Acid, Menthol, triethanolamine, Hispagel, Phenoxyethanol

amylola, I have never really tried to figure out what's clogging my pores, only tried to fix the problem. I'm going to go through my products to see what has alcohol in it. I figure if I can find out if I'm reacting to alcohol or not... I can find out if I can do this sample idea with ISC Active. I will try some basic OCM out tomorrow.

-----
I'm also seeking out some Oat beta glucans so I can clean out all the toxins in my body and face. I hope it tastes good, cause I hate tea.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
also zumlya, it may not be alcohol for you, for me i was so dry, that i think my oil glands went into over drive to compensate and that made me break out. But if you have oily skin it may be different for you.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Hi zumlya! I'm so sorry you were disappointed--- I feel a bit responsible since i'm always raving about Zenbiotic stuff. Embarassed If it makes you feel better, I agree with your assessment that for fighting acne you need more fire power than Zenbiotic has got. This line was brilliant for re-balancing my skin after it was overly oily and clogged from using Dr. H stuff, but for inflamed acne, ESP. hormonal acne I think you need something else. I hope you find something else you like--- keep us updated!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
amylola wrote:
also zumlya, it may not be alcohol for you, for me i was so dry, that i think my oil glands went into over drive to compensate and that made me break out. But if you have oily skin it may be different for you.

I was on Proactive this time last year, or actually just about to quit... I think this is what happened to me, with the oil glands going into overdrive. I have sworn off BP. Will I ever be normal?

----
I meant Yeast, not oat. And I see they might be getting the liquid stuff soon (2wks!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Hi zumlya! I'm so sorry you were disappointed--- I feel a bit responsible since i'm always raving about Zenbiotic stuff. Embarassed If it makes you feel better, I agree with your assessment that for fighting acne you need more fire power than Zenbiotic has got. This line was brilliant for re-balancing my skin after it was overly oily and clogged from using Dr. H stuff, but for inflamed acne, ESP. hormonal acne I think you need something else. I hope you find something else you like--- keep us updated!

In no way feel responsible, Liz. ok. ok. You might have got me hooked on the PSF O2 replacement (which I'm still keeping O2 replenish in my arsenal). But, something about the sight, the synergy... I really really felt it was going to work, and perhaps if I stuck to it the way I was supposed to... things would be different. I do love the way you write tho, so keep it up!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
I used proactiv a while ago too, didn't work at all. I went to the derm, went on antibiotics and differin, didn't work. That is why i am so happy now. And again i stil do not know for sure what it was, maybe a combination. I definitely beleive though that if you dry out your skin with all that crap, your skin will rebel! Make sure you keep us updated!
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
We're all the same! In the beginning, I used Proactiv - it worked in keeping my breakout under control and only had 2-3 hormonal cysts each month and that was it, no bumpiness or little pimples or anything. Then I decided that it was drying me out so I wanted to address my oiliness problem and stopped with Proactiv - I then had a simple Clarins routine. For some odd reason afterwards *specifically after returning from a trip to HK* I started breaking out like mad in the beginning of 2006 without ever changing anything from my routine. I went to the doctor and he said that it was natural for females to start breaking out at the age of 20 Rolling Eyes and gave me a topical antibiotic in which the mild formula wasn't strong enough and the regular strength made me all red and peeling due to the dryness. Then I stopped and even though now I have gotten the craziness under control and no longer have oily skin I'm still battling those awful little bumps and hormonal breakouts I get still each month. I tried Proactiv in the beginning of the craziness and it no longer worked for me either and BP always bleached the neckline of my clothes when I change!

I really hope you find something that works for you.
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
...he said that it was natural for females to start breaking out at the age of 20

I wish you would have asked him why that was?! Stress? Chocolate? Boyzz?! Rolling Eyes
Laughing

sormuimui wrote:
...and BP always bleached the neckline of my clothes when I change!

So, that's what it was. I thought I was eating something funky all the time, and it was something in my sweat! ha.

I hope some proactive users read this, and quit before it's too late.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
It was due to hormone change - I assumed it was something relating to puberty, like maybe boys break out earlier while girls break out later when their hormones start to stabilize? I have no idea. You know I always thought the bleaching thing was due to the bad quality of clothes I was buying but then it seemed odd how some clothes got bleached spottedly while some didn't even if they were by the same brand. Then I remembered how users of BP complained about it bleaching their pillowcases/bed sheets then it just hit me!
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
zumlya...the link you had was the Acne Peel kit and I use that 2 times a week. I use the 3 step everyday. The link is below.

I have found that it does not dry my skin out as much as proactive but you do need a moisturizer or your skin will dry out. I use the BP lotion at night only and use a night cream (Neutrogena Light Night Cream).

My skin does not do well with "natural" products. I know it sounds crazy but I have tried many and they ALWAYS break me out.

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=150264&catid=48904&trx=PLST-0-SEARCH&trxp1=48904&trxp2=150264&trxp3=1&trxp4=0&btrx=BUY-PLST-0-SEARCH
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the bomb review. I won't be buying this one then. Smile
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Olivia wrote:
zumlya...the link you had was the Acne Peel kit and I use that 2 times a week. I use the 3 step everyday. The link is below.

Thank you I didn't even read it I just looked at the price! I really want to control my oiliness, also, along with acne, since I think one caused the other. I'm still thinking BP is a bad idea, for me. Thank you though, for the suggestions. I really do appreciate all the advice.

Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:16 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |