Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Nasty topic
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
My babysitter told me this a while ago that if you see bubbles in your pee, it means you're sick or have an infection of some sort. Since then, I do notice that when I have a cold, or a flu, or my sore throat is raging (as it was a few days ago), I do see these bubbles in my pee. (See I said nasty topic!) Yesterday when I started to feel better, I didn't see any more bubbles. Ok, done with the nasty discussion. I hope I didn't gross anyone out too much. But I think my babysitter might have hit on something there. Smile Has anyone ever noticed this before? (Yeah, you all might be like me before she told me, but I usually didn't look after I went to the bathroom.)
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
Oh great, something ELSE I need to keep an eye on! Hee hee! Actually, that's very interesting, C, I've never heard of that before. Sometimes there is truth to those old wives' tales, you know!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes! I've never heard of such a thing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Nasty and weird. That's definitely a new for me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, she said it to me when she took my son to the bathroom when he was little that she saw bubbles in his pee, and she thought he might have been sick. True enough his symptoms started shortly after. Since then, I started to notice (if I remembered to look) the bubbles, too, if I got sick.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
I never heard of this. Rolling Eyes
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Bizarre. I dont think I have ever seen bubbles in my pee.

I really should be more observant...
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
Never heard of it but now I am very curious about it and will have to pay more attention rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Never heard of it also.. I never pay attention to my own pee, and can't see anyway. Razz
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have heard of this! I don't remember what it means, though. Maybe something about how the proteins are being excreted through the urine...?

A ha!:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070122113151AAjmBgU

Smile
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hmm interesting. Can't say I've ever analyzed my pee that closely. Might have to check it occasionally if I feel like I'm about to get sick. LOL Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
I've never heard of this. Shock
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
rofl now there are going to be thousands of women (EDS members) running around checking their pee for bubbles .. c'mon there must be one of us out there who is also sick and can confirm this?! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:15 am      Reply with quote
I don't think I've ever looked! Will have to remember to check next time I feel under the weather Laughing .
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:18 am      Reply with quote
I've never heard of this before Shock From now, I'll be looking down the toilet everytime I pee! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:25 am      Reply with quote
interesting... Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:22 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
rofl now there are going to be thousands of women (EDS members) running around checking their pee for bubbles .. c'mon there must be one of us out there who is also sick and can confirm this?! Laughing

I think Red Head and Mtview are sick with sinus issues. Maybe someone should PM them. Laughing

I heard if you burp and fart at the same time it means your body is trying to rid itself of methane gas, which comes from eating too many peanuts. Embarassed

Bad Grin jk

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Winnie made bubbles in a puddle Anxious . Does that count. Confused (Winnie is my dog for those wondering).

Seriously, I did notice a couple of times that DH had some bubbles (not flushing Mad ). Never thought much of it. Chalked it up to a male thing. Unless....there was detergent in the toilet.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
Interesting...but weird! Laughing

Mary Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I never thought to look for bubbles. I have an irrational fear of snakes, so occassionally I sneak a peek to "make sure" there's not an anaconda coming up through my plumbing! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes A few years ago I managed to convince myself that it couldn't happen. Wouldn't you know it--I watched some show on animal planet......and there it was. Video of a snake coming up through someone's toilet! Embarassed Shock Embarassed
So, next time I check for snakes, I'll see if there's bubbles! Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Lifeplyr01 wrote:

I heard if you burp and fart at the same time it means your body is trying to rid itself of methane gas, which comes from eating too many peanuts. Embarassed

Bad Grin jk

I live with a great burper and farter but he has never managed to do it at the same time, though he has managed to do both very close together. Miniest me can fart and burp on demand as well but she can't do both at the same time (and yes...I just got het to try!) I would have thought it was impossible

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
kyplantjunkie wrote:
I never thought to look for bubbles. I have an irrational fear of snakes, so occassionally I sneak a peek to "make sure" there's not an anaconda coming up through my plumbing! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes A few years ago I managed to convince myself that it couldn't happen. Wouldn't you know it--I watched some show on animal planet......and there it was. Video of a snake coming up through someone's toilet! Embarassed Shock Embarassed
So, next time I check for snakes, I'll see if there's bubbles! Laughing

Don't watch "Snakes on a plane" then. They have so many snakes coming out of the toilet it will make you faint.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Don't watch "Snakes on a plane" then. They have so many snakes coming out of the toilet it will make you faint.

I don't know quite why, but this post has just made me spit out my drink with laughter and I seriously think I may choke, or possibly even fall off my chair. Embarassed
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:

I don't know quite why, but this post has just made me spit out my drink with laughter and I seriously think I may choke, or possibly even fall off my chair. Embarassed

Calm down there, Majorb! I wouldn't want you to choke especially when I can't be there to help you. Smile
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
majorb wrote:
bkkgirl wrote:
Don't watch "Snakes on a plane" then. faint.

Calm down there, Majorb! I wouldn't want you to choke especially when I can't be there to help you. Smile

Oh cripes. It's tickled my funny bone too, now. It's such an unbelievably weird sentence:

"They have so many snakes coming out of the toilet it will make you faint.'

I think bkkgirl has a comical delivery, even in typeface on the internet..
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:22 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |