Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Chest wrinkle "bras"
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
I've been waking up with those unappealing wrinkles on my chest. I've found three different products that you wear while sleeping that claim to prevent these:

Chestsaver $48. (also sells necksaver: $24. does this work?) www.chestsavers.com/cs_chest.html

Intimia Breast Pillow $39.95 www.intimia.com/purchase.htm

ChestAPeel $28.50 www.chestwrinkle.com/chest_wrinkles.htm

Any thoughts on which of these work/don't work? Are better than the others? Obviously the price varies. The first two make more sense to me, mostly just the back strap differs, yes?

Thanks.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:32 am      Reply with quote
hi,

interestingly, i posted this same tip on another thread and was completely ignored. expensive topical and mechanical suggestions circulated buzzingly around my simple, sensical tip, and eventually swallowed it up. why? have absolutely no idea, because it involves not buying anything new AT ALL and not embarrassing yourself in front of others by wearing some accoutrement of vanity to bed every night:

Just bunch up your covers and stuff them between your breasts right before you go to sleep. No wrinkles in the morning, no embarrassment in front of the SO, promise!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Sidda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:38 am      Reply with quote
Goodness, I thought I knew of every skin gadget out there, but this got past my radar. Probably because I am "small and perky." And wideset. I just want to make sure my sternum doesn't rise higher than my breasts as I get older! Laughing

The first two look better, yes. And I should think that adding a skin-renewing cream under them would be a beauty treatment much like lotion and gloves for the hands, or socks for the feet.

Let us know how it goes. It's good you're looking into this, if it's a problem. I see these wrinkles all the time on gorgeous, radiant women who spend thousands of dollars on their faces.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:11 am      Reply with quote
I think I'm too much of a tosser/turner for bunched blankets to stay in place. Glad that smart/easy solution works for you, though!

avalange wrote:
hi,

interestingly, i posted this same tip on another thread and was completely ignored. expensive topical and mechanical suggestions circulated buzzingly around my simple, sensical tip, and eventually swallowed it up. why? have absolutely no idea, because it involves not buying anything new AT ALL and not embarrassing yourself in front of others by wearing some accoutrement of vanity to bed every night:

Just bunch up your covers and stuff them between your breasts right before you go to sleep. No wrinkles in the morning, no embarrassment in front of the SO, promise!

--avalange
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:30 am      Reply with quote
Okay that first contraption has to be uncomfortable..geeze

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
guapaboy would never ever forgive me if I strapped one of those to me. I mean whats the point of having lovely looking breasts if yer man (or woman) can't get to touch?

I try to lie on my back for a half hour before I get up. helps chest creases and face creases fall out!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have been fighting with these 'chest crumples' for some time as well... I've tried a lot of things but have been sticking with the Jurlique Neck Serum (AM & PM) since the beginning of the year.

By itself it has not made a whole lot of difference so I started using Epidermx II first (before bed). I can't use it on my face, had almost a whole jar sitting there - so I figured why not try it on the chest - thinking the Jurlique maybe could not penetrate. This helped somewhat but not a huge difference.

However, I got some samples of SKII Treatment Essence and one night before bed I used Epidermx II, then SKII Treatment Essence, then Jurlique Neck Serum - the improvement overnight was dramatic! I woke up with markedly reduced 'sleep crumples'. I've been doing this for about a week and am very, very pleased with the results. However it's only been a week so I don't want to say for sure that it is the best thing ever. So far it is the best thing though!

The SKII is expensive but if you can get your hands on samples of the Treatment Essence, give it a shot.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Those look really interesting, but they look really uncomfortable though. Confused Let us know how it goes if you do plan on getting any. Smile
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
I sleep alone, so unfortunately, that's not an issue for me. But even older single women don't want those wrinkles.

guapagirl wrote:
guapaboy would never ever forgive me if I strapped one of those to me. I mean whats the point of having lovely looking breasts if yer man (or woman) can't get to touch?

I try to lie on my back for a half hour before I get up. helps chest creases and face creases fall out!
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:40 pm      Reply with quote
Kinky
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:53 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Kinky

haha rofl

They do look horribly uncomfortable though. Having something like that would undoubtedly cut into your breast in one area or another, just a thought Wink .

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:41 am      Reply with quote
it was a sincere question/concern.

katee wrote:
Kinky
belledivine67
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Wow....I never knew that these existed. I am tempted to order the "chestsaver" product.

I called manufacturer of the adhesive pads (which looked less freaky than the others). At any rate, there is only one pad per package, which lasts only about a month. That is a bit steep, if you ask me. With my luck, the adhesive would not work!!

I guess I will have to order the less attractive product. Next pay check!!!!!

I have those damn wrinkes....I have had them since my early thirties!!!
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:55 am      Reply with quote
personally as a woman with larger girls, i would be very happy to have something that would seperate the twins at night. They spend entirely too much time together as it is and they need to learn to be more independant. Smile

The only thing that might not work would be the device pushing the girls right into the armpits at night....not a good thing.

That device needs modifying so ladies would be front and centre not playing hide and seek....

Thanks Jakee for posting this...it's given me the idea to maybe make a homemade version for myself....

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:31 am      Reply with quote
hmmm....I can see my love life going right out the window Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Kinky
rofl

I thought the same thing. Laughing
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
it was a sincere question/concern.

katee wrote:
Kinky

jakee, katee wasn't trying to be mean or to just shrug off your question. Don't take it personally, we are all a bit of jokers on this thread and like to show the lighthearted end of things, please don't get offended by this.

This thread brings me a sense of deja vu. I swear we used to have one like it, however for the life of me I can't find it right now. Or maybe I'm just making things up... Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the feedback.
And, yes, they certainly do look odd.
Haven't yet bought one.
I think I'll give it a try.
MCTT

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hey girls-
1st real post but when I saw the topic and was reading just wanted to let you all know on the MMH forum this topic came up and 2 of the ladies SO's really like the device Shock if ya get what I mean and a few swear by it, but if ya don't want to pay the $48 you can also put a sock in your bra to keep 'the girls' separate that's from the BR board on MMH

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:47 am      Reply with quote
Shock Chest wrinkles?

Mad Another thing I'll be examining myself constantly for the first signs of!

Reminder to self: Do NOT do this when other people might be watching!

It looks like those devices would be useful to treat and/or prevent chest wrinkles. But who has time/money/storage space for another addition to their nighttime beauty routine?
I like Avalange's suggestion of just using the bedding, and MCTT's clever new use for a sock!

Twenty years ago I put socks in my bra...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, this is now in the "lounge." I'm still new here. Curious how it moved. Does a moderator do that? It used to be in Skin care.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:40 am      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
Oh, this is now in the "lounge." I'm still new here. Curious how it moved. Does a moderator do that? It used to be in Skin care.

yes, a moderator did -- which means that's where it is supposed to be. other boby bits often are sent to the lounge for misbehaving Bad Grin
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Laughing

Good grief! Is this what our vanity has come to??!! Laughing

It's hard enough being a woman, what with supposedly being a size zero, not being able to age gracefully and getting a wrinkle (gasp), now we're supposed to buy something that looks like it wouldn't be out of place in Madonna's kinky wardrobe! Just so you don't get a crumpled chest?!! LOL!

Sigh - men have it SO easy!

By the way, don't you get crumples on your chest because you don't moisturise enough? Elemis Pro Collagen for neck and bust has done wonders for my chest 'crumples'! Wink
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
This made me laugh so much! I try to take care of my face and I try (really, really hard - it's not easy after 50) not to gain weight. But chest wrinkles? Will it next be butt wrinkles? Or has it been already? I figure if, at my age, my boys (all of them: DH, 3 sons, father) can be proud of me when I dress to go out, then I'm winning. My own theory is that if your SO is proud to be seen with you out in public (and dressed) then the ravages of age can be coped with in private. And he's not the he-man he used to be either, yes...? (Or she... sorry).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
Interesting how people have strong reactions to this.....
Not sure what it's about...
It seems everyone gets not wanting to have wrinkles on their face/ neck/breasts, and are willing to use all kinds of potions and tools of all varieties there, but this strikes some differently.
It's the same to me. Maybe it's vanity. But any more than any other body part? And if there's an easy way to prevent lines on my chest, it would be nice.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Jul 27, 2024 12:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Skeyndor Global Lift, Lift Contour Elixir Face & Neck (30 ml / 1 floz) Tweezerman Petite Tweeze Set

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |