Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Chest wrinkle "bras"
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:05 am      Reply with quote
I think these reactions are mainly because it's cropped up in the lounge Jakee so it's confused with the surrounding jokes. I can see your original post was sincere. It's a shame, maybe you'd have got a better response in skincare.

BTW I don't think anyone on EDS can accuse you of being vain seeing as that's why we're all here in the first place.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:07 am      Reply with quote
Jakee I didn't mean to make light of your post. Smile

It's just that the items look like something a dominatrix would wear! Could you seriously see yourself wearing one of those?! Smile

It is vanity gone mad, but we're all vain, otherwise we wouldn't buy so many products to keep younger. You should see my bathroom shelves! Smile

It's just such a shame that magazines and media are telling us that we should all be super slim and wrinkle free when we should love ourselves for what we are!

Right that's it! I'm going to burn my bras and grow my armpit hair! Wink
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:37 am      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:
Right that's it! I'm going to burn my bras and grow my armpit hair! Wink

Join the club Laughing What about your legs?
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Ah, just to make you jealous... when I turned 30 the hair on my legs and forearms basically disappeared!!! Very Happy Shock Embarassed Laughing (dang, why doesn't that happen to armpits and other regions that require, um, trimming). Wish it had happened to my peach fuzz on my jawline too, but alas... that remains firmly in place.. but that is a whole other story.. Laughing

Jakee... oh boy, really wish you did not post this. I will be checking the girls out in the morning for wrinkles!!

I'll say this:

- Chestsaver: seems would be very uncomfortable to sleep in the back closure and over the shoulder straps. My shuolders and back need a break at night after all day lugging the girls around in a bra.

- Breast Pillow: back looks more comfy than the Chestsaver, but it looks even wider at the front which would put me off. Also the photos of the clients Shock .. well, they did not look very comfy if you ask me...

- the pad one.. well, their photos appear to be a bit photoshoppe and $28 for just 3-5 weeks use "if cared for properly"? YIKES.

I am going to take my powerbead doggy pillow tobed tonight and stuff him between the girls to see if he works... Laughing

Love the idea, just not those 3 designs... there must be more of them out there...

Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:11 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I was the one that moved it because it fit better in there given that it wasn't really skincare product related. Still, I didn't think some wouldn't take it seriously, the Lounge does mostly have serious topics. I hope you get better responses in here.

Also, I wish I could help but my girls are too small to require any type of separation Confused I guess you just made me see a brighter side of that - no wrinkles.... I seriously need to gain some more weight!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:48 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I seriously need to gain some more weight!

I have plenty to share... Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I actually have no problem with unshaved legs and armpits! THAT's a choice. But aging, that's not. And, yes, it is damn awful to feel valued based on how young/pretty we are, mostly by ourselves I suppose. And the media is too blame. And I really should pay not attention to any of it. I mean, we all know, there are SO MANY more problems/wonders in life than these.
BUT it sure does hard to look in the mirror at a certain point.
(PS I tried the sock thing, but my breasts are too small for that! And reminded me of the really funny "pencil test" we did when I was a teenager...)
So, back to square one. I'll get one of these and report back. Or try harder to sleep on my back. But that doesn't seem to stick for me. Or I'll put more potions on chest. Or I'll throw away ALL the mirrors.
And thanks to those who kindly gave feedback on this!!
And I understand those that found it funny/silly. It is, of course.
(Try telling someone you blow dry your lips every night!)
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes, sorry for all the crazy typos in the above post. I was typing fast.
I figure you all know what I meant anyway.
javascript:emoticon('Exclamation')
skin adict2
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Jakee,
Thank you for posting the chestsavers! I bought one along w/ the necksaver and really like it. Actually was comfortable because I like having some support when I sleep. Woke up w/o the decolletage wrinkles after one night. I pulled off the necksaver in my sleep, but it did seem to help. I think the foam thing to help w/ cream absorption was a bit too stiff for my neck. I do have to alter the necksaver a bit because w/o the foam, it's too big.

The chestsaver doesn't show if you wear a t-shirt to bed. But on it's own, it's not TOO weird looking.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
skin adict2 wrote:
Jakee,
Thank you for posting the chestsavers! I bought one along w/ the necksaver and really like it. Actually was comfortable because I like having some support when I sleep. Woke up w/o the decolletage wrinkles after one night. I pulled off the necksaver in my sleep, but it did seem to help. I think the foam thing to help w/ cream absorption was a bit too stiff for my neck. I do have to alter the necksaver a bit because w/o the foam, it's too big.

The chestsaver doesn't show if you wear a t-shirt to bed. But on it's own, it's not TOO weird looking.

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!! Smile Smile Very Happy Razz Surprised Exclamation
Velvettt
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm... Yes, I do have chest wrinkles when I get up. And yes, the girls are hanging lower every day. One of these days, I'll be worrying about catching a nipple in my belt. On the other hand, I'm 50. I still get whistled at and my DH says my breasts are "magnificent". I think I'll put this topic into my "learn to age gracefully" file and forget about it.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:39 pm      Reply with quote
skin adict2 wrote:
Jakee,

Yes!!!!!!!1
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:25 am      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
I've been waking up with those unappealing wrinkles on my chest. I've found three different products that you wear while sleeping that claim to prevent these:

Chestsaver $48. (also sells necksaver: $24. does this work?) www.chestsavers.com/cs_chest.html

Intimia Breast Pillow $39.95 www.intimia.com/purchase.htm

ChestAPeel $28.50 www.chestwrinkle.com/chest_wrinkles.htm

Any thoughts on which of these work/don't work? Are better than the others? Obviously the price varies. The first two make more sense to me, mostly just the back strap differs, yes?

Thanks.

If I had to I'd pick #3 because there is no bra type thing you have to wear.
clansing

Wed Apr 04, 2007 7:37 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
guapaboy would never ever forgive me if I strapped one of those to me. I mean whats the point of having lovely looking breasts if yer man (or woman) can't get to touch?

I try to lie on my back for a half hour before I get up. helps chest creases and face creases fall out!

I use the chestsaver and find it very comfortable. My husband likes it too, he thinks it's, uhmmmmm, exciting...go figure... Rolling Eyes
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
katee wrote:
Kinky
rofl

I thought the same thing. Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing
we are the same.
RedRose73

Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
guapaboy would never ever forgive me if I strapped one of those to me. I mean whats the point of having lovely looking breasts if yer man (or woman) can't get to touch?

I try to lie on my back for a half hour before I get up. helps chest creases and face creases fall out!

I have been using the Chestsaver lingerie for about a week and I am already seeing surprising results. What you might like is that the breasts are still exposed even while you are wearing it. It actually feels pretty nice!
RedRose73

Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the chestsaver lingerie. I started noticing my chest lines when I hit my early thirties and they have made me feel so insecure about wearing certain tops and dresses. I noticed the lines fading after wearing the chestsaver only a few times, I feel really good about this purchase. I thought about buying the one with the glue, but I don't feel too comfortable with gluing something to my skin. I have also heard that it can cause a reaction. I strongly suggest the chestsaver.
helpful

Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:01 am      Reply with quote
I would love to recommend chestsavers and say tha they are a real, live, serious company, but I can't. I paid $165 to them and, more than one month later, have nothing to show for it. If you try to reach them, they do not respond. There are no phone numbers associated with the company nor is there a trackable registration of their internet domain. All in all, I have lost my money with this company; please be very very careful!
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
helpful wrote:
I would love to recommend chestsavers and say tha they are a real, live, serious company, but I can't. I paid $165 to them and, more than one month later, have nothing to show for it. If you try to reach them, they do not respond. There are no phone numbers associated with the company nor is there a trackable registration of their internet domain. All in all, I have lost my money with this company; please be very very careful!

Oh, that's awful. I got mine sent to me. But it didn't really help.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:53 am      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:
Interesting how people have strong reactions to this.....
Not sure what it's about...
It seems everyone gets not wanting to have wrinkles on their face/ neck/breasts, and are willing to use all kinds of potions and tools of all varieties there, but this strikes some differently...

Laughing Laughing yes I already have too much to worry about, I will let this slide for now....
chinachatters
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="jakee"]And if there's an easy way to prevent lines on my chest, it would be nice.[/quote]

javascript:emoticon(':lol:') Enjoyed the thread.

There could be an easier way to prevent those lines on your chest and it could be to drink enough water and perhaps use an infrared light and/or give yourself peels there.

I used to get them and noticed it was when my skin seemed a little spongier than usual. That happens when I'm dehydrated. I got rid of them and keep up the same three things to stay rid of them.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I've found sleeping on my back is the best solution. When I can do it.
helpful

Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:18 am      Reply with quote
Well, after two months, I am still battling to get the bulk of my money refunded, but I can say that they finally did ship one item in my order (after I commenced a PayPal dispute). So, now I have used the original chestsaver, and I can firmly say that it DOES NOT WORK. I really wanted it to cause I can't seem to manage to sleep on my back, but, by night 4, the product was only a nuisance, with no helpful effects. I wish I had known that the product was this ineffective before I commenced the terrible chapter with this company! I will say that the product which has worked best for me is the NuBra Chest Pillow, but putting an adhesive on the skin is not an ideal solution for everybody...
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Honestly I doubt those things do anything good. Then again, I'm really not the target audience at all. I even sleep on my stomach.
livinadaze

Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:44 pm      Reply with quote
My chest wrinkles were absolutely horrid. It seemd I was defeating my purpose of skin care and keeping in shape when my chest looked like either a road map or rivers flowing down it... Shock I use the chest wrinkle bras (the lingerie one and the second skin tight one) and they have worked wonders for me. Now, does anyone know if there is a forum on here for the Lifestyle Lift? I received a brochure on it and the results look simply fantastic! I'd sure like to get some input from some who have had it done.
Thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Opti Crystal Liquid Crystal Eye Serum (7 g / 0.25 oz) IS Clinical Reparative Moisture Emulsion (50 g / 1.7 oz) StriVectin Intensive Eye Concentrate for Wrinkles PLUS (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |