Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmeticresearchonline going global
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Don't know if anyone's interested, but cosmetic research online (cosmeticresearchonline.co.uk) is going global and they want english speakers who live permanently abroad to sign up.

There is no cost involved and you don't have to take part in a trial but if you do, you need to spend about 10 mins doing a questionnaire at the end.

The stuff you get is unlabelled but you do usually get ingredients lists. It varies from stuff like Avon to virgin vie and is usually a largeish size

I don't do it anymore, but I figured there are some here who may be interested. You apply at the above address and register.

Right, I promised myself I wasn't coming on here til I'd done my stats and this is the second time today! I will see y'all next week!

Liz x

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Liz! I remember you mentioning it ages ago and I wanted to sign up and couldn't - my time has finally come! Or in theory anyway, the website still says that they only take people with UK addresses. Where did you hear about them expanding globally? TIA

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
They sent out the info in an e-mail to current members, Mabsy. I got it too, but guapagirl beat me to posting it.

They can be a little tardy in doing things sometimes, so keep checking back on the site, or send them an e-mail.

It's worth doing. As guapagirl says, you're not going to end up with high end stuff, but there are some pretty interesting products. I've mainly tested body stuff and, bizarrely, tights.
Mabsy

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:00 am      Reply with quote
Thank you majorb! I'd love to sign up for this, it sounds like a bit of fun actually. Not that I need any more products I guess, but still! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Actually, I've signed up to a few testing thingies and it's suprising how you can sometimes find a new wonder product. Unfortunately, some of the items you receive have no label so you can't always find out who manufactured them. So if anyone sees a loony woman squinting and peering at the shape of bottles in Boots the Chemist, it's very likely to be me. Embarassed
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the info... just signed up
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Is anybody doing this successfully? I signed up when it was originally posted, but cannot profile myself or any of my family members. I sent e-mails asking for assistance, but have heard nothing. Should I just give up on expecting to hear anything from them? I don't really *need* products to play with; I just really like to Exclamation

Tina
Mabsy

Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
I managed to sign up but haven't been able to set up a profile so I gave up...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
it's worth checking your spam filter/junk mail. Everything I got from them went into junk first.

tBH, it's not that great when you are used to using really pure actives.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:27 am      Reply with quote
I just signed up and the same,can't profile myself so we'll see what happens,if anything i suppose.
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone. I am glad to know that it is not just me that is experiencing the problems. It just sounded like a fun thing to do Smile

Tina
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Same with me...signed up but cannot create a profile...it just says that it's not needed for this family member.

Confused

Hope something happens...sounds like fun!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
Same with me...signed up but cannot create a profile...it just says that it's not needed for this family member.

Confused

Hope something happens...sounds like fun!!

Well it is the first few times. I mean who doesn't like getting stuff for free through the post? But ... some of the stuff is positively awful and once I started getting serious about anti-aging stuff, what I was getting just didn't cut the mustard. Also they don't always give you ingredients lists which is annoying. The one thing I loved was a copy of the EA 8 hour cream. That was totally fab for feet etc!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
Let me know if the bugs have been worked out...I would like to try it out too.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:41 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |