Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
been getting horrible backne
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
my back is looking really bad due to back acne lately. I tried head and shoulders on my back and that seemed to help except now its not really doing the same work as it used to. I'm on yasmine BCP and think maybe this may be the cause of my back acne. however i've been on yasmine BC for over a year and had no probs until recently.
sparkle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Have you tried switching shampoo/conditioner? sometimes it's actually the shampoo/conditioner residue that trigger backne.

Try a mild AHA/BHA bodywash and a not too abrasive bodymitt. Neutrogena and clean&clear both had bodywashes for backne previously, not sure if they are still around though.
jjb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:03 pm      Reply with quote
I had problems with this too - not exactly sure if it was from my BCPs or not, but once I started using an AHA bodywash, the problem went away Very Happy . I use Mario Badescu AHA Botanical Body Soap regularly.
msaries1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the Neutrogena Acne Body Wash, and after about one week, was completely and totally clear. They do still make it...works great!!
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
By any chance, are you taking vitamins?

Years ago, I was taking some vitamins that made me feel wonderful but did terrible things to my skin. I was dating a guy who had awful backne and I suggested he try laying off the vitamins, and his backne completely cleared up. Just a thought ...
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:42 am      Reply with quote
I'm using Nature's Cure right now, a homeopathic program that uses pills and topicals to get rid of acne. I'm using the face one for females AND the body one (for both males and females). Each kit comes with tablets and topicals - the face one comes with a benzoyl peroxide product that has aloe vera and allantoin in it, so it must be pretty gentle though I don't use it so I can't comment. The body kit comes with a spray that can be used on the chest and back but I don't use the spray, just the pills.

BC Girl, if you want the body spray and a tube of the benzoyl peroxide product, PM me and let me know.

Here are the ingredients for the body spray:
Body Acne Treatment Spray: Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Allantoin, Aloe Vera, Burdock Extract, Calendula Extract, Capryloylglycine, Chamomile Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Coneflower Extract, Deionized Water, Diazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Methylglycine, Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, SD Alcohol 40, Sodium Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Willow Bark Extract, Witch Hazel.

Here are the ingredients for the face gel:
Active Ingredient: Benzoyl Peroxide (5%). Other Ingredients: Purified water, Carbomer 940, Allantoin, Aloe Vera concentrate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Disodium Edetate, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Hydroxide.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |