Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Remergent DNA Repair Formula - Rants or Raves???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I use to LOVE TNS and have toyed with using it again but just came across Remergent DNA. Anyone use it and have rants or raves about it?
Anyone use it AND TNS and what is the difference? thank YOU! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I have used the DNA Repair Formula ~ my dermatologist in Washingtonian magazine says, "Remergent DNA Repair Formula, helps prevent and may reverse sun damage."

I don't notice a difference on my skin when I use it, but, I suspect the effects are cumulative and that one would not notice an immediate, miracle- like difference.

It is more like a lotion of thin consistency than a serum.
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi, Deb, it's me, Dianne (aka Dianne P) from emmu. Waves!

I tried a sample of the DNA repair and I really loved it. Have you had a chance to sample it yet? I would buy it in a heartbeat if I had the $$.

I have very sensitive skin and what I liked about it is that it seems to produce results without irritating the skin. I noticed my skin looking smoother, better rested, but not reddish at all. Just, you know, healthy. Seemed to be helping with my wrinkles, but hard to tell as the samples lasted just about 2 weeks. Another plus is that the product doesn't seem to have a lot of extraneous and potentially irritating or pore-clogging ingredients.

Not sure if they are still available, but if you email them from the website (I'm not sure if Remergent has its own website or if it's agiderm, the manufacturer you want) they may send you small samples of 5 products. A little of these products goes a long way, so you will get a good sense of what they do.

I have used TNS in the past, but it's so long ago it would be hard to do a direct comparison. I see some similarity in that they are both effective without being irritating, but of course the Remergent does not stink.

I liked my sample of the microcirculation cream (for under the eyes) as well.

HTH
Dianne
Sassyred
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
hi Di!!

thank you! I will definitely work on getting samples first!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Let me know what you think when you've tried it. I am kind of sort of saving up for it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:18 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |