Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift - truly AMAZING !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I've mentioned in other posts that I was using (and loving) Prevage MD before my serums in the am. I never really could identify what it was that the stuff was doing for my skin, only that my skin looked generally better with it than without it.

A couple of weeks ago, I ran out of the stuff and mistakenly thought I had another on hand. While going through my stash, I found a generous sample I'd been given of Perfect Complexion's HA Soy Lift, which Julie advertises as a product that's rich in idebenone. Not wanting to drop idebenone from my regimen while waiting to replenish the Prevage MD, I decided to try it.

OMG WHERE HAS THIS STUFF BEEN ALL MY LIFE !!!! IT IS AMAZING!!!!

Here is what she says about the stuff:

With Perfect Complexion HA SOY LIFT I have restructured the compound to deliver the highest dose of Vitamin Q, or idebonone, or CoQ10, which actually, patent pending, becomes Co Q 12 in topical form. Used after your rapid resurfacing, the results are too unbelievable to sell. That is why this product is selling by word of mouth. If you found this, you got here by a message board or posting or a good friend sent you!

THE SECRET:
BIO-Q10 doesn’t stop at the first layer as most topically applied beauty enhancement products do... It has been specially formulated to penetrate deep into the layers of your skin through a unique, all-natural botanical delivery system just like my A Peel and Hyaluronic acid.,in fact ALL of my proteins have liposomal delivery.. Therefore; these botanical enzymes are able to fully and adequately repair the damage from the outside in, and from the inside out.

You will notice immediate lifting, firming and toning of fine lines, wrinkles and sagging skin. You will see and feel the long term results when those healthy new cells start making their way to the surface!

Julie's products sometimes produce some controversy because she won't disclose the specific ingredients in each of her products. She has a very detailed list of all her ingredients posted on her site, and she indicates the most active ingredients in a product, but that's as far as she goes.

People who use her products swear by them. But, the base of her line are peel products. She then has a whole range of serums that she recommends post peel or exfoliation. But, happy as I am with my current skincare regimen, I've not really been inclined to try them.

This HA Soy Lift really is something though. I've been using it on my forehead, mainly concentrating on the faint \/ between my eyebrows, around my eyes, on my nasolabial lines and on my neck. The stuff is lovely to use - it comes in a pump bottle and is a thick white absolutely greaseless cream. The lifting effect around the eyes is just amazing. She recommends putting it on and opening your eyes wide for a couple of minutes. I have deepset eyes and am on a constant quest for eye firming products. I think my quest may be over! In the couple of weeks that I've been using it, it has erased what were admittedly not all that pronounced nasolabial lines and the aforementioned \/'s. It also leaves a very nice matte, velvety finish on the skin.

She recommends it for all skin types and I can see why. I can't imagine anyone who would not benefit from the stuff. After just a couple of weeks, I'm completely in love with it. And, as I understand it, the benefits are cumulative. However, if the results never got any better than this, I'd still be more than satisfied. She charges $45 for a one ounce bottle, which isn't bad. A little of it goes a very long way.

Here is her website:

http://perfectcomplexion.net/cart/index.php?main_page=index
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Katee. I adore Julie's products but the original Soy Lift did nothing for me. Now that she's "restructured" it, I can feel myself lemming for it. Laughing

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
That royal jelly with ha looks good. But, then again, everything always does.
I emailed her a couple weeks ago, atleast I think, about the tca latte, but good thing she didn't email me back. Trying to be a little gentler on my skin for now. But gaaaaawd does it look good.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you Katee for reviewing this. I've been looking at it and the TCA latte for some time.

kimberly
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review Katee, the pics on the site look pretty impressive! Shock
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Everytime i see a review by Katee I go 'uh-oh' since you got me hooked on IS Clinical. I'm going to try this for the sake of my poor sagging eyelids and blame you for depleting my bank account.

Edit- i have to say though the 'after' picture for the royal jelly + HA is blurred to soften the look of the her skin, and she might be wearing makeup. So is the pure perfection 'after' picture. Not impressed. Nevertheless i'm sold on the soy lift cream. I know a lifted eyelid when i see one. Laughing Katee, would you say this is your new HG eye cream? *holds breath*
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
I regret opening this thread...I can't afford any skincare for a while... Mad Mad Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Well, dollbird, I'm still using the Rememergent micro circ. under my eyes and at night I'm also using my own serum, but for the upper eyelids, my forehead, and my nasolabial area, I've never used a better product than this, so I guess I could call it an HG Wink .

I don't have any lines on my neck, but I've also been using this stuff there. I'd much rather AVOID developing them than figuring out what to do about them after the fact.

I had lunch with a friend today and she asked me if I was doing something different. I asked her what she meant and she said, "Well, either you've been on vacation, or you've had restylane or something." I figure it was a compliment (of sorts...lol).
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:44 am      Reply with quote
YIKES !!! I logged on this morning to find a gazillion pm's from members asking about this stuff. Since our minds often work alike, most of the questions are similar.

I don't mind pvt's and I'm happy to help when I can, but unless it really is something that's in the "just between us" category, I think it's better to post your question here so everyone can benefit (and so my fingers don't get all skinny and overworked from typing Very Happy ).
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used HA Soy Lift who has sensitive skin around their eyes?

I'm curious to try it, but my skin there burns really easily.

I'm currently using Dr. Haushka's Eye Day Contour Cream and BSW Green Tea Eye Gel -- both of which I adore -- but they do nothing for lifting/toning (sigh)

I'm also curious about the PSF Cranberry eye product that so many have mentioned on this board.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:05 am      Reply with quote
There's nothing in the HA Soylift that would cause burns.

As for the PSF cranberry gel, if you do a search on it, you'll be able to read lots reviews and find a wealth of information about it. I've used it and it's a very nice product. But, imho this stuff is way superior.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:

As for the PSF cranberry gel, if you do a search on it, you'll be able to read lots reviews and find a wealth of information about it. I've used it and it's a very nice product. But, imho this stuff is way superior.

Katee;

I've been using PSF Cranberry Gel for about 8 months now and I do like it. It gives me a nice upper eye-lid lift. However, the effect works only for as long as I have the product on my skin. There are no cumulative results and as soon as I don't apply it in the morning, my lids are soft and sagging Sad.

Soooo, my question is - is this HA Soy Lift giving you any cumulative results? Does the eye lift last even if you don't have the product on?

If you say yes - that's going to be my next purchase. My PSF cranberry gel is just about to run out and i was planning on re-ordering. If I can get something else that will give me lasting, cumulative results - I'll go for it Wink !

Thanks, R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
m.april
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Even though I wasn't crazy about Prevage when it first came out and didn't experience any positive results, this product is cheap enough for me to try! DMAE has been helpful on my eyelids but it's not something I like to use daily. Idebenone didn't cause me any rash-like symptoms like some people experienced, so this sounds good -- gentle [hopefully] yet effective [hopefully]! My b-day is soon so this will be a little present to myself. Don't worry katee -- if it doesn't work for me I won't hold it against you! It'll just end up in my growing graveyard of skincare rejects. Thanks for the tip!
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,

would it be possible for you to post your comlete routine? Order of application and which products do work so well together?

I bought Julie's HA Lift, and tried it for a few days, and something broke me out. I am not sure it was it (even though i had though so at the time), or something else I used then.

TIA,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
It's difficult to answer your question rubby. I've only been using the stuff for a few weeks. It certainly seems to have a lasting effect though. I say this because at night, after I wash my face, but before I apply any products, the lift is still there. I also just don't see the nasolabial lines at all anymore.

Julie also told me that she applies it with a q-tip OVER her eye make-up and physically presses the area for a moment. She said when she does that, it not only provides the lift, but seems to fix her eye makeup. I can' really speak to that, since I don't wear any eye makeup save mascara from time to time.

My overall regimen is as follows sigma:

AM
cleanse
ISC Super Serum
Candy's Triple C
Reemerg. Micro under my eyes
***new element is to spot treat with the HA Soylift around my eyes, my forehead, nasolabial lines and neck
Hydra Cool
Sunscreen

PM
cleanse
ISC Active
ISC Firming Complex (but not every night...)
Reemerg MIcro.
*** new element is the same spot treat with the HA Soylift mentioned above
Kate's Eye Serum

I had also been using Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0 around my eyes, but I've run out and haven't replaced it as yet. Right now, the HA Soylift provides so much smoothing, firming, and lifting, I'm not sure I need it.

On days that I feel that I need a bit more moisture under my eyes, which is rare but which happens because of the combination of the cold weather and the awful DRY heat in my office, I'll also use a little sas I-bright or whatever other eye stuff I happen to have on hand.

I also use the Quasar a few times a week.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,

I assume since we've both 'okusiled' & 'wexlered' in the past that this product, if not moisturizing, is at least not drying? Don't forget, I'm a wee bit older than you & gotta watch those impending wrinkles.

CC ready & waiting as per usual Wink
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Marina!

You know, I was thinking about you when I was reviewing this stuff and was about to pm you about it.

I think you'll love it!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Katee...

It certainly sounds great and they ship to Canada at a reasonable charge...so...here goes! I'll let you know what I think. I'm getting tired of everybody telling me how 'tired' I look..it's all about the eyes.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,

do you apply both C products, Hydra Cool and Firming complex to the face AND around the eyes, or just to the face?

Also, why are you using Remergent Micro only under the eyes?

It is not idle curiosity, I am just trying to get it right.

TIA,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
Yup, I apply it everywhere. But, keep in mind that I was also using Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0 around my eyes. I have thick, resilient skin. Although, I don't think the C serums would cause anyone except those with the most sensitive skin any problems and the HydraCool certainly would not.

I use the Remergent Microcirculation around my eyes only because it's principally an eye product! I haven't had a problem with shadows under my eyes for a long time, but I keep terrible hours and I really do strain my eyes. This stuff has been great for me. I think I mentioned once that I sometimes feel that it works against me. I'll be complaining at how tired and overworked I am, and my partner or my boss will look at me with a quirked eyebrow and say, "you sure don't look tired." Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:14 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,

thanks for the detailed information.

And (I have seen your picture) you do look INCREDIBLY young and gorgeous.

Thanks again,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Katee,

do you still use Dermal Tone?

Sorry, but I recall from one of the posts, that at some point you were impressed with it. Are you still, or just Quasar?

TIA,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Katee, thanks for introducing us to this range. The products look great. Are you using the Soy Lift cream or the serum?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Katee have you tried her tanning product? Or anyone? TIA
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
I stopped using the Dermal Tone. I found I could achieve the same results without making myself TWITCH.... Laughing

I'm not sure what you're talking about Smoothskin. The product I reviewed is the HA Soylift. She only produces it as a cream.

I do believe she has another product that is just straight hyaluronic acid. Is that what you meant by "the serum?" I'm not sure whether her pure HA is a serum or a gel. I do know that she suggests "compressing" it. It's something she refers to with several of her products. I've never done it, but from what I gather it involves using either a moistened paper mask or towel and pressing the product onto your skin for some period of time.

I've not tried her tanning product Mel.... It looks interesting though, doesn't it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |