Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Calling all Toronto and Vancouver locals! :)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
dalguy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!
I've only been to TO and Vancouver once and didn't have a lot of time to explore.
I'm looking for stores that sell jewellery from local designers or even a stand-alone store that sells pieces that you can't find a mass retailers.
You know, the kind of stores you need to live there to know they exist.
Everyone knows where to find Holt's, Gucci, etc.
I really appreciate this!
PS: These stores have to be able to take phone orders. Smile
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:19 am      Reply with quote
Main Street in Vancouver is a haven for stores like these! Favs along that strip are Narcissist, Eugene Choo, Smoking Lily (screen printed clothing), Johnathan + Olivia, Umeboshi (great shoes), and plenty of cool consignment stores. Have fun shopping!
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:56 am      Reply with quote
I agree with dollbird, you could also try Blue Ruby and Hills on Kerrisdale. If you google blue ruby you'll find their site, they're mainly a jewelry store that features local designers, they used to be just a small department in Hills but now have opened quite a few stores in the main malls.

A note on their site though, it features VERY few things compared to the actual store.
dalguy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:38 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks SO much guys. I really appreciate this! Smile
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
There are lots of great local artisans in Toronto and the greater Toronto area. If you're ever in the north end of the city, make your way up to the town of Kleinberg where you will find "Jeremy's Workshop". It is in a historical building and they have a section where you can see some of the crafters working on jewellery pieces right there in front of you. I have been shopping and browsing there ever since I can remember. I love going there. They always have really great unique pieces. There are tons of others but this is the only one that comes to mind right now. If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to post. What type of jewellery are you looking for exactly? Let us know as that will maybe help get you some more tips and suggestions.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know what kind of jewellery you want.
I've bought some diamond and gemstone jewllery at Ragnar in Vancouver. They got a store at Oakridge Centre and one at Granville Street. The owner is very nice and friendly. You can visit their website atwww.ragnar.ca
dalguy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking for rings, necklaces.
I'm looking for something unique, not something that everyone and their dog has 10 of.

By the way, Blue Ruby was an excellent suggestion! Thanks guys!
Caspers Mum

Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Vancouver: approach Hope Unlimited, Plum Clothing Company, and perhaps Changes.
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:52 am      Reply with quote
I've found some nice and unique jewelry pieces on Granville Island.

Some examples:

http://www.michaeldeandesign.com/

http://www.objectdesigngallery.com/

Aurum-Argentum Goldsmith (bought a great necklance with interchangeable colored gems here)

Circle Craft Coop (lots of different designers rotate their designs here)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |