Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Phytomer Pionniere XMF Perfection Youth Cream (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Skin Biology Super Cop Skin Remodeling Cream - Large (113.4 g / 4 oz) Cosmedix Serum 16 (30 ml / 1 floz)
Eye Cream Dilemma
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
I'm looking for some lift, deflation of puffiness, and also some lightening (dark circles / under brow discoloration). I can use something else to moisturize so that's not as important -- but it would be nice to combine all factors in one product if possible. I'd love to get some opinions and feedback from the lovely Forum mates here.

I'm trying to decide between a wide variety of eye products that I will list in order of price:

Bright Eye Serum REDUCES UNDER EYE BAGS & DARK CIRCLES 1.25oz $11.25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=005&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=150086026819&rd=1&rd=1
Moisturizes with 8% Hyaluronic Acid & Squalane Serum; has Eye Resolution, an extract derived from the bark of the Amazonian tree Cecropia Obtusa, also called cannon wood. In clinical studies, this extract was found to stimulate lypolysis (breakdown of fat) and reduce the thickness of eye bags by 23% after only 8 weeks of treatment; has Biophytex, which targets and reduces dark circles under the eyes

Pure Coffee Eye Cream 1oz $19
http://www.puritycosmetics.com/EyeCream.html

PSF PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye 0.5 oz/15mL $40
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-phyto-lift-cranberry-p_4946.htm

Revision SkinCare Teamine Eye Complex (0.5 oz.) $55
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/revision-skincare-teamine-p_4146.htm

Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream 1.03 oz. $195
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-eye-contour-cr-p_417.htm
which I would try first in the EDS trial kit $29/03
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellcosmet-trial-kit-with-p_3146.htm

I realize that these products vary greatly in price. I don't know if I can get a sample of the PSF Cranberry as I would like to try it before buying a full size. At least with the Cellcosmet, I could handle buying the trial kit and get a sample that way and decide if it deserves the major splurge it would be for a full size.

5% products discount

Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
Of the products that you listed, I have only tried the Revision SkinCare Teamine Eye Complex. I used it for a few months, with no noticeable improvement. I was not happy that I had paid the $55 for it. I have lots of puffiness that I was trying to correct. I don't really have a dark circle issue though. So, it might work better for the dark circles...

44, 1/2 okinawan, 1/2 heinz 57 - dry skin, kind of dull in color, TOO MANY wrinkles under eyes when I smile...and puffiness or lumpy fat pads under eyes, looking for the magic pill to get my youth back
FizzyBubbles
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Well, here is one more to confuse you. This product is for dark circles (about 30-45 days to take full effect) and puffiness. It does not moisturize which is fine with you. It is by Serious Skin Care and it is Hi Bright.

Serious Skin Care does an outstanding job at "copying" very high end skincare treatments and bringing the identical ingredients in the right percentages to the mass market at affordable prices.

High Bright is outstanding and contains both Eyeliss for the puffiness and haloxyl (the active ingredient in Hylexin). Both eyeliss and haloxyl are trademarked by Sederma.

You can find it on the HSN site, at Ulta and on Serious Skin Care's own site.
Tammy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:09 pm      Reply with quote
You can get a sample of PSF's cranberry eye lift. I can't remember the URL exactly but if you google PSF, you'll find it.

Good luck!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Tammy, thanks so much! I found PSF samples available at:
http://www.psfskincare.com/samplepacks.htm

Wed May 08, 2024 11:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Clear Skin Relief Power Duo (40 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |