Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Total Rave! Nano Silver Cyclic Ultimate Cleanser
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
OK...I must admit I'm a bit nervous about posting this review as the last thread on Lips2Kiss took off like gangbusters. But, I am so in love with this product that I had to write. I contracted a nasty bout of food poisoning which wreaked havoc on my skin--especially in the lower cheek area. When you're as pale (think ashen!) as I am, this is the worst as those red spots usually take decades to fade. Well, I started to do my trusty Internet research and I came across this product called Nano Silver Cyclic. It had received raves from many and assorted sites. I started with a small sample (which ranges from $6.95-$7.95) depending on where you order. You wet your face slightly, and then create a cream by rubbing for a few seconds in your wet hands, then you apply the cream and wait for 6 minutes. It does tingle a bit at first. When you wash off the cream, your skin looks and feels amazing. I ordered the Nano Silver Pink (which has collagen) as I don't have oily skin. Almost overnight, the red marks faded (this has never happened to me!) and my pores looked clean and tight. I don't think it has much effect on wrinkles, but overall I have been 100% thrilled with the results. The ingredients are: Nano silver 99.99%, purified collagen, Silica, Chitosan, Sericin, Aloe, Vitamins A, E & D. When you receive your sample, it will look quite small (like a mini-bar of glycerine soap), but due to the way that you use it, the sample lasted 3-4 weeks.

My Mom (knowing that I'm a product junkie) just asked me for a recommendation for a 16 year old cousin that has severe cystic acne. I am going to buy her the silver version (which is designed for acne) and I will report back later on the results. I ordered fromwww.nanocyclic.com but I have also seen it on Ebay, amazon.com and a few beauty sites.

As always, I would love to know your results. I'm feeling really happy that so many of you had had nice results with the Lips2Kiss system..on of the reviewers on the hsn.com site said that the nano cyclic restored the natural color to her lips...so this might be a good thing to use before you exfoliate. I know not every product is for everybody, but this is very inexpensive to try!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Hollywood! Yes, I'd heard the raves on this product as well, so I bought a sample of the pink. I had a bad breakout along my jawline (hormonal, I'm thinking, then made it worse by using BBS pore refining mask on it!) and some spots on my cheeks, and I used the Nano Silver Cyclic twice a day for a couple weeks.

I don't know if I can attribute the results strictly to the NSC because I was (and am) taking the Nature's Cure homeopathic tablets, too, but for the first time in many weeks my skin was practically flawless (looked perfect with makeup on, but still had some red spots w/out makeup). I don't have any wrinkles (except for a "1" between my brows that is not real deep), so I can't say it did anything for lines/wrinkles, but I really liked the results on the breakouts, needless to say.

This is expensive stuff and you don't get much product for the price, but if you keep the bar away from water, it seems to last a very long time. Also, there are some reviews out there where people have gone into fright mode because the product contains nano-sized particles of silver, and they are afraid of heavy-metal poisoning and of aquiring that disease where the skin turns silver/blue from using a product on it containing silver. Some reviewers have countered that they asked their doctors about using the product, who said you'd have to eat it in large quantity to be poisoned or turn blue, but that did not calm the fears of the frightened ones (naturally). So, while there are a lot of positive reviews (and I don't think I've read a negative review at all), there are a lot of reviews using scare tactics against the product. Just FYI.

Your post reminds me that I'm running out of this product and need to buy a new bar! Very Happy
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much for reminding me about the reticence about using a product that contains silver. I have never been afraid as (for years) I have been using a colloidal silver solution on my sinuses and it would work wonders. I'm 51---so I'm still around and I do Ashtanga yoga 3-4x week. Also, I've always been intrigued with the studies of silver as a healing element and anti-fungal treatment. I also need to thank Scalawagggirl for giving me the courage to post again...I actually wanted her to try the product before I posted. You're right...it is expensive...but I always weigh that against me hopping around and purchasing a slew of things that don't work. When I ordered from the site, they sent 2 free samples with a medium-sized bar...so you actually get about 6-7 weeks more usage with the samples. This was actually the first time that I could attribute the results to one product..as I wasn't using anything else at all!! My skin felt so good after cleansing that I didn't put any moisturizer...or anything on afterwards!! Hope this helps...or enables...someone else!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
I'm glad Scally encouraged you to come back! We all have you to thank for bringing L2K to our attention. I could not believe it when people who had never used the product decided to come over to the thread to slam L2K. I was thinking to myself "I wonder how poor Hollywood feels about all this!" Thank goodness that people who are actually using the product, loving it and more importantly, getting results with it, have been posting more frequently - I think you'd be happy to revisit the thread now and see all the wonderful feedback.

Back to the Nano Silver - I went right over after I posted and bought a bar of the silver and a bar of the pink. I love the pink and am thinking the silver might be even more helpful during hormonal breakouts along the jawline. I will report back about how the silver works for me. I like your thinking about just paying the price for the product vs. paying the same amount (or more) jumping from product to product and not getting results!

Its good to see you back, and please don't hesitate to post as often as you wish. Thanks again! Very Happy
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the nano pink for about a month. I only use it once a day and I am still working on my first sample bar. It does seem to do a remarkable job of tightening the pores and evening out the skin texture.
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Scalawaggirl mentioned that she was only using it once a day as well (due to not mixing ingredients that cancel each other out). A few of the posters on other forums mentioned that they did find it a little drying at first--especially the silver bar. So, I think once a day is probably perfect. I also believe in occasional product rotation..so I think using this as just your morning or just your evening cleanser is a fantastic idea! Also, this was a product that didn't create the dreaded "it will get worse before it gets better"..it just got better!!
Oakview
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
I also forgot to mention that I rub the excess on the back of my hands while I leave the soap on my face for 4-6 minutes. It has really helped lessen the redness and smooth out my hands as well. I think some people are using it all over their body, especially if they have acne on the chest and back. You're right, hollywood, no getting worse before it gets better with this one.
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
just bumping this thread up.
LeeBee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
A quick question for those familiar with this product. I went to the website and they recommend using no moisturizers with this. Have any of you been able to incorporate this soap into your routine, inc. the use of other products such as serums, moisturizers,etc? TIA
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, everyone. Smile I am using the Nano Cyclic cleanser (silver) once in the morning as it contains Vitamin C and I also use copper peptides in the PM. I still use other products along with this as I am enjoying continued results (emu oil/HA/copper peptides/sea kelp/and just started oat beta glucans). The silver content does not concern me as I've used other similar products for antibacterial effects and think the overuse is where the danger lies (significant overuse).

I like the idea of using the excess on hands so am going to try that out tomorrow morning. Smile Thanks so much, Hollywood, for the recommendation. My skin thanks you, too!

Hey, MG, figures I'd see you here, smart girl that you are. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:44 am      Reply with quote
I also continue use of my regular skin care products including retin A, jojoba, DMAE, ALA complex, Baby Q, DCX under eyes and copper peptide serum. I do wait for 10-20 minutes after the cleanser to apply. So far, no problems.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 4:49 am      Reply with quote
Since I use it in the morning only, I apply my Vitamin C about 5-10 minutes after using the Cyclic bar; however, I don't think it'd be a problem to use it right away since it's got Vitamin C in it already (so, I'm getting a double dose). I use it in the AM to avoid interfering with my copper peptides, which I use at night.

After the 10 minute wait for Vitamin C, I go on with my normal routine, which is now - Firming Serum/DMAE, Beta Oat Glucans and lastly, Sea kelp/HA/Emu for my moisturizer.

This, along with my Facemate Ultrasonic device, is giving me near flawless skin - I'm almost afraid to say it for fear of jinxing things!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:37 am      Reply with quote
The "silver" bar has done wonders for my 13 year old's acne. She uses it once a day and she has not had a pimple since she started. It is quite remarkable.
jjb
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
Do any of you that have tried the pink bar have sensitive skin? I tend to be prone to bouts of dermatitis once in awhile, but also have mild hormonal acne on my chin occasionally.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:11 am      Reply with quote
This product sounds worth a try for all those take-for-ever-to-fade jawline marks I have from ex - spots.

The home site for it charges $14.95 for shipping to the UK -- which is a bit rich to pay for a 15g sample..

At the moment I havent found a site which ships internationally. If anyone finds one, would you share it? Thanks.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:18 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
... The home site for it charges $14.95 for shipping to the UK -- which is a bit rich to pay for a 15g sample..

At the moment I havent found a site which ships internationally. If anyone finds one, would you share it? Thanks.

Catski, if you want to have something sent to me, I will turn around and resend it to you in the U.K. I've done that before for other members. Just PM me. $14.95 in postage is ridiculously costly for a tiny sample of the product!
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Catski it looks like this seller on Ebay will ship for $5 USD to the UK. I would message them and double check before you buy. There are a few other sellers on there(a couple dollars cheaper) that seem like they do international shipping but don't have the price specified. It wouldn't hurt to email them too. HTH Smile
http://cgi.ebay.com/Cyclic-Nano-Silver-Cleanser-Silver-15g-Eliminate-Acne_W0QQitemZ300060629205QQcategoryZ29619QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

5% products discount

Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
Can I use this in conjunction with my Clarisonic Face Brush?

It's weird but certain sites say that you massage the soap when it's on your face, just be careful you don't do so vigorously.

But other sites say not to massage the soap in.

What do you ladies do?
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Thanks MermaidGirl for your very kind offer, I really appreciate it.

Thanks Sundew for that link - I will go for it! Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:44 am      Reply with quote
girlblue wrote:
Can I use this in conjunction with my Clarisonic Face Brush?

It's weird but certain sites say that you massage the soap when it's on your face, just be careful you don't do so vigorously.

But other sites say not to massage the soap in.

What do you ladies do?

I do not use my Clarisonic with this (only use that in the PM) - for the Cyclic, I just lather it up and massage gently into my skin with my hands.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:40 am      Reply with quote
The instructions that come with the soap do say not to massage it in.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:08 am      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
The instructions that come with the soap do say not to massage it in.

Yes, I should have clarified - used the wrong preposition; I massage it onto my skin, not into - just until it's covered, then I let it sit for 6 minutes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered this because my skin needs help now. I truly hope this works for me. Smile
LeeBee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just ordered it as well, in the pink. There was just something about the description that seemed intriguing.
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
This should be interesting, I ordered the some too (silver) Smile. Can't wait to hear more reviews.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |