Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Carita Products Experience?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
k.a.t.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 28, 2004 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
I am eyeing CARITA's Soothing beauty fluid, Soothing beauty mask, Soothing lotion, and the cleansers. I am also curious about the hair, and body products.

Can anyone share their experiences with product line, the feel, smell ... anything (eh humm ...Mabsy Question Smile).

kat
Mabsy

Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:09 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing How did you know!!!????

Ok, here's what I've tried so far:

- Daily Protective Beauty Cream (SPF8)
- Cleansing Beauty Foam
- Purifying Cleansing Foam
- Vitalizing Beauty Serum
- Comforting Beauty Lotion
- Radiance Wrinkle Beauty Fluid (started yesterday Smile)

In terms of cleansers, both of the ones I've tried are of the foaming type and they do foam up very nicely. The Beauty Foam (Progressif line) is a white cream, which is similar in texture to Clarins foaming cleanser, with pink little spheres in it. The spheres actually dissolve pretty much as you rub your hands together before you put it on your face. I'm not sure what they are. First I thought that they might help it foam up but the other cleanser foams up just as much and does not have these. Either way, both cleansers leave my skin squeaky clean but not stripped (I've got combo skin - might feel tight for people with dry skin). Dont laugh but last night while having a bath I did a half-half experiment with the two cleansers. I used one on the left side of my face and the other on the right side. I did that because I couldn't quite see the difference between the two. I'm still not sure that I do see a big difference but I do prefer the Purifying Cleansing Foam (and will buy this eventually) because I felt that it left my face cleaner (though it's much of a muchness really). Both cleansers smell pretty much the same, in fact, I think only the moisturiser had a different scent. Everything else I tried smells about the same - it's a nice perfumey (possibly slightly gardenia) scent.

Vitalizing Beauty Serum - all I can say at this stage is that it is a nice serum and I haven't had any problems with it. I've only used about 5mL of it so I can't talk about any results....

Daily Protective Beauty Cream (SPF8) - Again this is quite nice but I think the SPF is a bit low to be sufficient (for me anyway). For that price I'd rather add a bit more and go for Cellcosmet though.

Comforting Beauty Lotion - this I like but I don't need Laughing After all, it IS aimed at mature skins (but I had to try anyway Smile). You only need two drops of this to cover your whole face, it just spreads like crazy (that bottle would last absolute AGES!) Basically, it left my skin soft and quite comfortable (moisture wise). I like the smell of this also, less fragranced than the cleansers but still has a very soft pleasant smell. I've just started on the Radiance Wrinkle Beauty Fluid (on someone's personal recommendation) and I'm liking that too. To me it's very similar to the Comforting Beauty Lotion. Mind you, no wrinkles here yet so I don't expect to see big differences.

Overall, I'm going to get the purifying cleansing foam because I have been looking for a good foaming cleanser to use with my face brush every-so-often and this does a great job. Before I do though I might still try the cleansing cream-gel (of which I have a sample somewhere). I will probably end up getting the Radiance Wrinkle Beauty Fluid one day as well - quite like the feeling of my skin after this.

Sorry about the long post, I don't think I have tried any of the things you wanted to know about Embarassed

Mabsy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:34 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |