Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Do you like California Pizza Kitchen?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Someone told me that California Pizza Kitchen serves good food. Have you tried it? Do you like it?
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:23 am      Reply with quote
Short answers: Its true. Yes. And yes!

CPK is surely not to be mistaken for the finest of fine cuisine, but they do have good tasting food on their menu. Love their selection of salads and they do really interesting things with pizza. Naturally, because they are California Pizza Kitchen and I'm in California, it seems everywhere I've lived in Orange County and LA that there's been a CPK nearby. My friends and I loved having one in Westwood when we were at UCLA.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:32 am      Reply with quote
I loveee CPK! All their dishes I've tried are deliscious! Drool
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:50 am      Reply with quote
We were just at CPK on Friday night. I like the selections of salads they have, and that you can get most of them in a half-order size. Many times, I eat an appetizer for dinner, and I find a good selection in that category too. Of course, the best part, is that there's such a huge variety of pizzas, for when that hankering hits! Laughing
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:28 am      Reply with quote
There's a California Pizza Kitchen here in Hong Kong too. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my list of things to do. I love pizza!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:23 am      Reply with quote
their pizza's and salads are yummy!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I love their Jumbalaya dish. So good. I don't like their pizzas that much. Too fancy for me, but also I am not a big fan of pizzas. Although there's an Italian restaurant in Old Town Pasadena called The Kitchen that serves the best deep dish Chicago style pizza ever. Very Happy Confused
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I don't pizza! Embarassed
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 1:49 am      Reply with quote
I've been there twice; I liked the thai chicken pizza and loved the pear and gorgonzola pizza, it comes with a salad on top.....a little different, but you get two things and it's really good if you like stinky cheese. =)
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 3:22 am      Reply with quote
appletini wrote:
There's a California Pizza Kitchen here in Hong Kong too. I haven't tried it yet but it's on my list of things to do. I love pizza!

I've tried it, the one in Gala in MK. It's ok, the pizza's are pretty good and unique but didn't give me a big wow factor. I like their crusts though, not too thin and not too thick. Their pizzas are better than their pasta though, all in all I'd probably go there again. However I'd question authentic the one in HK is since most restaurants, whatever cuisine they serve, tend to tweak their recipes to make it more suited to HK people's tastes.
mystixx
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:39 am      Reply with quote
I've only been there once... I quite like the pizza there, we don't get really good pizza over here so CPK is one of the better ones around.
Shez
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:21 am      Reply with quote
Yes its true...
their thin and crispy pizzas are too die for Very Happy
its even better than the pizzas at spaggeddies restaurant
mtview
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
I don't pizza! Embarassed

They have good salads. We have a CPK Express in our mall. They have good sandwiches.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
It's definitely good and one of the places my sister-in-law makes a beeline for when she visits me. She was so skeptical the first time I ordered her the BLT pizza. Now it's her favorite pizza.
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
You can find some of their recipes on copykat.com- they have quite a few chain restaurant recipes on that site.
CG
Rose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Thank you all for the comments. There are not many CPK in Chicagoland area. I will try it next time when we eat out.
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Rose wrote:
Thank you all for the comments. There are not many CPK in Chicagoland area. I will try it next time when we eat out.

I like the one at Water Tower....the service is really good and it's never been that crowded when I've gone, it's kind of tucked away at the end....by Lord and Taylor, I think.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
I'm OK about CPK, but if I'm really in the mood for a good gourmet pizza, I prefer Panera Bread's Crispanis (see thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19783&highlight=crispani).
I like Panera's Cappuccinos too...

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |