Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Geography of a Woman
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:29 am      Reply with quote
Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35 she is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war - haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are un-patrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, they become Afghanistan. Almost everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
wildflower wrote:
Laughing Sad

Wildflower, those numbers need to be adjusted. I am informed (and not just by DH) that, at 56, I'm still very much like France. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
ditto Ari in spite of what my profile says.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
wildflower wrote:
Laughing Sad

Wildflower, those numbers need to be adjusted. I am informed (and not just by DH) that, at 56, I'm still very much like France. Laughing

Yup they definitely need to be adjusted. I know a few people in their 30s who would fall into the age 70 category. Confused I think I'd prefer to stay a mix of Africa and India. I like the heat. LOL Laughing And age is just a number afterall! Very Happy

5% products discount

Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like something written by a man - and not a very kind one at that Not talking
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="lorisu"]Sounds like something written by a man - and not a very kind one at that Not talking[/quote]

I think so too.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
lorisu wrote:
Sounds like something written by a man - and not a very kind one at that Not talking

I got this from a guy friend. I just shook my head. Guys are so focused on sex.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
According to this it's over at 41. I would like to see the face of the person who wrote this, obviously a man IMO.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I am really not a fan of this, and it doesn't sound like something a woman would write about herself. Plus isn't a woman's sexual peak in her like 40's?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
gigiab6 wrote:
Yeah, I am really not a fan of this, and it doesn't sound like something a woman would write about herself. Plus isn't a woman's sexual peak in her like 40's?

I thought it was 35 or so.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
lorisu wrote:

agree!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:11 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |