Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
getting rid of acne red marks
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:50 am      Reply with quote
What has worked best to get rid of red marks? Not just fade them but totally gone. I've been using 12% AHA souffle and Juice Beauty green apple peel. It does fade it a little but it's not totally gone and on some days my red marks just look more obvious. It's like 'now you see them, now you dont'.
I've heard puredeming intense gels work but I want to be sure before I buy it. Its rather expensive.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:43 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Avene Retrinal for months -- an OTC retinoid cream. This has worked well to help fade my red marks. Over time, they are definitely less noticeable and may go away completely. Even if they don't, I will gladly take the improvement I'm seeing.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
CareKate Super Brightening Mask has worked wonders for me.

Some of my acne scars are completely gone...the others have faded significantly. I hope with continued use to have them gone for good!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
ahhh ok. I've pmed her for the product guide. I dont think I can afford to make all those. Shipping is very expensive.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust, you might want to check out this link:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=19982&highlight=acne+marks

HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
it looks really good. But too expensive for me and Im afraid it wont work. It seems more for anti ageing though.
kim@ifeelpretty
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:55 am      Reply with quote
I've had good luck with AHA fading acne marks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:57 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
ahhh ok. I've pmed her for the product guide. I dont think I can afford to make all those. Shipping is very expensive.

CareKate's mask is not that expensive...much cheaper than the JB Apple Peel.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:59 am      Reply with quote
Try pearl powder (www.gardenofwisdom.com) combined with water to make it spreadable, put on at night. It'll dry stark white (that's why I use it at night) but really helps w/ red marks.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Rosehip oil really helped me with acne scars a few years ago when I had mild to moderate acne. It not only lightened the scars but it helped to prevent new ones and improved the overall look and feel of my skin.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Prolagene gel is great for getting rid of marks, but give is a few months.
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Prolagene gel is great for getting rid of marks, but give is a few months.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
sarahb wrote:

I love this brand!
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
I have lots of these red marks. Dr. Denese says that such marks are too deep for topical serums/creams to be effective. I wish I still had her book because I'm trying to remember all of this off the top of my head.
Your body has to heal these marks from the inside out. In fact, the time frame products tell you to wait before you see results is usually the same time it takes your body to start healing the marks (therefore you think it's the product doing the work, when in fact it's your body). However, what is important is trying to stop more marks from appearing and this is where lightening products are effective. There is more precise information in her book "Secrets for Ageless Skin". HTH Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
AHA will help exfoliate the hyperpigmentation from the surface - and CPs will help remodel the skin from the inside. Both 'hurry' the process along.
Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
faeriedust wrote:

CareKate's mask is not that expensive...much cheaper than the JB Apple Peel.

Most of the stuff I have to get online and shipping is expensive.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |