Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DermaRoller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
gemmabella
5% products discount

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:29 am      Reply with quote
nahaha

how are you getting on now today? any changes?

i used extra virgin olive oil on my skin last night and when i woke up this morning it seemed a good bit better than yesterday.

i used a very small amount and doing this seemed to help it absorb well so my face wasnt a gresy mess in the morning.

hope everything is going well for you.

gemma.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:38 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
nahaha wrote:
I just contacted the Dermaroller site and they replied with a bit of indignation that this had never happened with their rollers, that it is probably because I bought a cheap version online. However I think this reply might be more to protect their own image. I don't know...

Some of the people in the US office of Dermaroller appear to read this thread base don some comments they have made to various people. Needless to say, they think we are nuts to be doing this ourselves (vs. having a doctor do it). And at the moment, I tend to agree based on my own skin/rolling issues! Very Happy

You are referring to rapid changes in your skin due to inflammation which can happen at the cellular level...you do NOT have to see redness or even visible puffiness to have micro-inflammation. The good news is that it subsides. The bad news is that your skin will probably reflect NO change after it completely subsides...at least for quite a while.

Nahaha,

I left you a more detailed answer on the muffin forum. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
I started browsing this site again because I just received my 1.5mm in the mail. Here is how the story goes:

I found on several websites that I can help the chicken pox scars and hyperpigmentation problems with needling. Well, my best friend owns a spa that has alot of the cosmetic dermatology stuff going on. I told her about what I wanted to try and she was willing to help. I purchased the 1.5mm for me to use at home in between and the 2.5mm for her to use in the spa.

There was a mess up in the delivery and accidentally received a .25mm instead of the 2.5mm. Not being about to contain myself, curiosity got the best of me. So i pulled it out and rolled my face.

I loved it, hurt like hell Embarassed but I could tell a difference that night. So I again used it the next day and had my oxygen facial right after with a follow up of Lancome 5x Collagen and Bio-Oil. Even though I was read, I then went to the beach like I always do on Saturday. Came home and felt like my face was hurting more than normal.

I did my regular skin care plans with milk cleanser and cetaphil every morning and night. Two days later I went to work. I put makeup on and walked out the door. towards midday, my face looked like there were lil hives all over and they hurt and itched a little. I was so freaked out that I smeared bacteria all over and pushed it down into my pores that I came home later that night to little white puss in some of them.

Yeah, I know!!!

So i threw some Bio oil in my steamer and sat with it for a while, put some cetaphil on and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and felt so much better. That was yesterday.

Tonight I feel better and my skin doesn't irritate me as much as yesterday. I do believe that I know now that I am healing but still have swollen red spots on my face.

What do you guys think is happening to my face? Did I use it too much? Too many chemicals in my face? I am totally freaking out and don't want to ruin my skin. I just want to get rid of my scars. Brick wall

What do you think is happening to me?

Btw...I sent back the .25mm and just received my 1.5mm and waiting for the 2.5mm to come back to me. I am so scared to use anything right now! I want to heal first and give myself a break.
[b]
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Tina wrote:
There was a mess up in the delivery and accidentally received a .25mm instead of the 2.5mm. Not being about to contain myself, curiosity got the best of me. So i pulled it out and rolled my face.

Tina, did you do any disinfecting before and after you rolled? How much reading have you done on the appropriate protocol...especially with the longer needles?

Miss Tina wrote:

I loved it, hurt like hell Embarassed but I could tell a difference that night.

The difference you were seeing was due to inflammation.

Miss Tina wrote:
towards midday, my face looked like there were lil hives all over and they hurt and itched a little.

This is most likely a histimine reaction to either the rolling, or all the stuff you applied (or a combination of both). The good news is that it will go away IF you don't irritate it further.

I would suggest that you use a minimum of face products/makeup until it is fully healed...hydrocortisone can help with the healing/itching, but that is NOT something you want to use after every roll (it inhibits results).

Miss Tina wrote:
I am so scared to use anything right now! I want to heal first and give myself a break.

You cannot roll again until this is completely healed...I would give it at least 2 weeks.

And if you think this was bad, just wait until you use the 1.5mm...there are definite steps that must be followed to do this correctly if you want to 1) have the best results and 2) avoid damaging your skin.

And hopefully you have purchased some kind of numbing agent...you will definitely need it with the 2.5mm. However, I would recommend that you get the process down pat before considering moving to that length.

Let us know what you do know about this process, and we can help fill in the gaps.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:24 am      Reply with quote
Miss Tina
Do you think that going to the beach and the sun had an impact on your reaction aswell? Maybe not but just a thought???
Tigerlilly
5% products discount

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:17 am      Reply with quote
Miss Tina,
It just sounds like too much stuff at one time and maybe sun exposure didn't help. I wouldn't worry about it too much (I know, easier said than done). I would just do as Bethany suggested and use very little and/or very gentle skincare products/make up until you heal.
When I roll with my 1.5, I'm extra cautious about sun exposure because you already have inflammation going on (as part of the healing process from rolling), you don't want to add to that and sun exposure can be inflammatory..It's just an extra precaution I take (which is easy for me because I am not fit to be seen in public for 48 hrs after I roll Laughing .Even so, after that, I make sure I don't leave the house w/o sunscreen. It's my security blanket... Wink
Thyckecutie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:35 am      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
TC - an exfoliative will help in removing the old/top layers of scar tissue for you. This is what helps the CPs penetrate and do their thing. The roller will also help w/ penetration of your active (longer needles for the penetration & collegen).

You can use your glove, but I think the exfoliatives (AHA or BHA or retiniods/retinols) are the best. There are also some peels that can be used.

Try your glove for a while. If it doesn't seem to give you enuf action, move up to some other type of exfoliative.

types of exfoliatives:

retinoids: Retin A, Tazorac, Renova, Retin A Micro (Rx only)studies show retinoids to generate collegen on their own/eliminate some wrinkles
retinols: a form of vitamin A, but not as strong as a retinoid (Green Cream is one, there are many others- all are non-Rx)
AHA - alpha hydroxy acid(many types)
BHA - beta hydroxy acid (salicylic acid)

This is a short list, but these are the most prevalant ones.

Look around for resellers- there are many places to purchase these.

ok thanks. my gloves might be too light so I might just use a sponge. They are tough and always leave my skin feeling light and soft. Cheap too Laughing So exfoliate before a roll or after?
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:13 am      Reply with quote
Thyckecutie wrote:
ok thanks. my gloves might be too light so I might just use a sponge. They are tough and always leave my skin feeling light and soft. Cheap too Laughing So exfoliate before a roll or after?

You do not want to do anything aggressive after a roll, which means no exfoliation. You skin is technically healing from wounds...you need to be extra gentle so that it can recover and focus on generating collagen.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
I finally ordered a roller from Jack. Cant wait to do my second roll. I found this other vendor that sells dr rollers for 68.00 she claims. Says you can order by phone or email. I might order a smaller one from her. She sells in bulk but I asked if I can order 1 as a sample Laughing Money is money I guess. Shipping is 8 bucks
Miss Tina
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Wow Shock you guys are awesome and on it quick. Thank you so much for your help! Especially Bethany, that was very helpful.

As for my rolling, I have talked to my best friend and I am just going to go to her to get it done, especially since they are longer and I can do some damage.

I have done alot of research on this topic, I get so excited about something, I tend to over do it. Needless to say, I learn my lesson on this one! Laughing

Mishey - I think that it did have something to do with the irritation since it was a hot day and I know that I was sweating. My face stung a little, so some bacteria and dirt more than likely got in there. As far as the sun having a adverse reaction on my skin; I don't think that it was that.

I also want to mention that I am so grateful to have this forum to fall back on. I love that we all come here for information and do not judge each other but actually educate each other!

rofl Thank you guys!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Tina wrote:
Wow Shock you guys are awesome and on it quick. Thank you so much for your help! Especially Bethany, that was very helpful.

As for my rolling, I have talked to my best friend and I am just going to go to her to get it done, especially since they are longer and I can do some damage.

I have done alot of research on this topic, I get so excited about something, I tend to over do it. Needless to say, I learn my lesson on this one! Laughing

Mishey - I think that it did have something to do with the irritation since it was a hot day and I know that I was sweating. My face stung a little, so some bacteria and dirt more than likely got in there. As far as the sun having a adverse reaction on my skin; I don't think that it was that.

I also want to mention that I am so grateful to have this forum to fall back on. I love that we all come here for information and do not judge each other but actually educate each other!

rofl Thank you guys!

Tina,

Please have your friend check out some of these articles....there are some tips in there that she may want to consider.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29860

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
Okay,

Question for you girls, I just can't get myself to read through 74 pages of this in one sitting or even attempt it on several sittings. so here goes. I would like to purchase one of these. Now, do I just go gung ho and buy and 1.5 mm roller or do I have to gradually work myself up from .5 to 1.0 and then to the 1.5 mm.

This is my thinking and please correct me of I'm wrong. If these numbers pertain to length of the needles can't you just buy the 1.5 mm and just not press as hard in the beginning so the penetration of the needles aren't that deep and then just add the pressure as you go gradually?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Okay,

Question for you girls, I just can't get myself to read through 74 pages of this in one sitting or even attempt it on several sittings. so here goes. I would like to purchase one of these. Now, do I just go gung ho and buy and 1.5 mm roller or do I have to gradually work myself up from .5 to 1.0 and then to the 1.5 mm.

This is my thinking and please correct me of I'm wrong. If these numbers pertain to length of the needles can't you just buy the 1.5 mm and just not press as hard in the beginning so the penetration of the needles aren't that deep and then just add the pressure as you go gradually?

Yep it's hard to wade through all that info. It's equally hard typing the same answers over and over. I think I need to take a break from this, lol.

Some people do take that approach you have mentioned above, but it's difficult to gauge how hard you are pressing...especially if you are using a numbing agent.

You actually do not need to work yourself up from a needle standpoint (unless you are scared)...you can pick the appropriate needle length for what you are trying to accomplish, and just go for it. Provided that you understand the steps you need to take before and after you roll, of course.

I am personally no longer an advocate for using dermarollers for product penetration, which means that shorter needles are really unnecessary.

So if you are going for collagen development and removal of finer lines, pick a 1.0mm or 1.5mm.

If you have deeper wrinkles or some acne scarring, go for 1.5mm.

If your eyes require lots of work, consider picking up a 3Line 1.0mm or 1.5mm as well...it is much smaller and allows you to get much closer to your eyes.

Be sure to check out the Articles thread to make sure you know what you are getting into and HOW to roll:

Check out the Discounted Dermarollers thread for roller recommendations and deals:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29392

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Miss Tina wrote:

rofl Thank you guys!

Tina,

Please have your friend check out some of these articles....there are some tips in there that she may want to consider.

Thanks Bethany, that was very nice of you! You are like the Miley Sirus of this board! Wink

I also failed to mention my milias (or however you spell it).

I just finished washing my face for bed and did the through check of my skin. I noticed how bad all the scars were from the irritating ready to pop ones and from lancing around my eyes. Those tough white things had me going to skin people for as long as I can remember! Oh, and all my eczema. I didn't notice my scarring was that bad before...... Crying or Very sad

That is when I realized that why I haven't ever really seen them is because I would always be looking at my milias. They have almost completely disappeared now!

I can't remember when I haven't had a bundle of them around the temple/cheek area (located a little in the dark part around and mostly on the side of my face extending from the corner of my eye to my temple and down my cheeks). I have had them since I was a child and have grown quite accustomed to them and really wouldn't think about them unless someone would comment.

My mother told me that I can't go to a dermatologist to get them lanced until I was 21. Once I hit that stage, I just ignored them. However, people would notice them. They would think that I had a bunch of "white heads" around my eyes and comment that I just "need to pop those lil suckers."

That was hard to hear in my teenage years. I was so tortured by them.

Rolling Eyes Only if it was that easy. People who suffer from this know what I am talking about.

However........

I am telling you, I couldn't stop looking at the skin around my eyes. They were almost completely gone! I have a few that are close to my eyes and on the thin part (you are crazy to think that I would go up there with the roller) YEEEEOUUUUCHHHH!

No aesthetician, plastic surgeon, nor dermatologist has been able to clear it up like this. I considered a deep acid peel!

I am so amazed that I want to cry!

So in all........although I have had a bit of a rocky period with this whole thing.

A bit of a freak out Cool

I am very happy! I really do think that this works and I am backing it 100%! My skin is hydrated now, and the acne is starting to clear up!

Everybody, if you want to help the overall condition of your skin, I totally recommend this. I have spent thousands of dollars on treatments for my scars, milia, discoloration, large pores and deep acne. My skin is, honest-to-God, really improving.

I can't speak about wrinkles because I really don't have them quite yet Pray So as far as acne, blackheads and milia. I recommend this to ya!

GOD BLESS THIS FORUM!

P.S. Bethany, I have been stalking and reading your posts for a couple of months now. U have truly educated me the most about this technique...by far. Thank you so much for your knowledge! Keep up the good and tedious work!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
Miss Tina wrote:
P.S. Bethany, I have been stalking and reading your posts for a couple of months now. U have truly educated me the most about this technique...by far. Thank you so much for your knowledge! Keep up the good and tedious work!

You are a sweetheart for saying so, and you made my evening. Smile Smile Smile

Keep us posted on the milia...that is certainly great news!

Just an FYI...if they keep appearing, you want to have them biopsied by your derm to see if they are syringomas instead.

Also, tamanu oil works wonders on reducing the redness from acne marks...I actually use it all over my face a day or so after rolling because it really helps reduce inflammation and redness for me. Here is a thread on it:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29849&highlight=tamanu

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 am      Reply with quote
I can't remember if I've mentioned it before in this thread, but I agree with Miss Tina.

I've had fantastic results using the 3-line 1.5 mm roller around my eye area and diminishing my milia. I've had them pretty well for as long as I can remember and they really bothered me.
Now, the smaller ones have disappeared and the larger ones are much smoother than ever. I'm not sure if this is the result of the skin in that area thickening, or that they've really gone, but whichever it is they're not nearly as noticeable as before.
gemmabella
5% products discount

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 am      Reply with quote
hello all again,

im just updating. i rolled on sat evening with dr. roller 1mm. my skin is going through the wrinky stage but i have to say that i think they're gettin slightly worse each day!?! does anyone else notice this? they're not that noticable but enough to make me wonder what the hell im doing! im kind of hoping its the same thing as with copper peptides - even though i havent used them. that maybe the new collegen is building underneath and pushing out the "old" skin before revealling the new skin underneath? has anyones skin ever gotten permanently worse by rolling? im very nervous that i might have ruined my skin. bethany if i could ask your opinion on this aswell i would be very gratefull on a reply from yourself. your very knowlagable on this.

thanks in advance

gemma
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:02 am      Reply with quote
gemmabella wrote:
hello all again,

im just updating. i rolled on sat evening with dr. roller 1mm. my skin is going through the wrinky stage but i have to say that i think they're gettin slightly worse each day!?! does anyone else notice this? they're not that noticable but enough to make me wonder what the hell im doing! im kind of hoping its the same thing as with copper peptides - even though i havent used them. that maybe the new collegen is building underneath and pushing out the "old" skin before revealling the new skin underneath? has anyones skin ever gotten permanently worse by rolling? im very nervous that i might have ruined my skin. bethany if i could ask your opinion on this aswell i would be very gratefull on a reply from yourself. your very knowlagable on this.

thanks in advance

gemma

Gemma, how often are you rolling?

BTW, I rolled on Sunday with a baby roller (.15mm) and my skin looked VERY wrinkly Tuesday through today. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
I finally got my Dr Roller. I am going to do my 2nd roll 2nite. Exfoliate before - No numbing cream Crying or Very sad Then I will apply my Vit C and My revitol. Or Should I seperate these 2?
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Okay,

Hi ariesxtreme,

You do not have to read through 74 pages!!! Just do yourself a huge favor and read the articles posted on the cit/dermarolling forum. There is quite a bit of information that can also help you make the best decision for your particular situation! I'll post it below for your convenience! Bethany really did a great job consolidating the info for our benefit so take advantage of it!

Happy rolling!

gemmabella
5% products discount

Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:36 am      Reply with quote
hi bethany,

ive only rolled one time with a 1mm roller last sat nite. so nearly a week ago.

gemma
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
gemmabella wrote:
hi bethany,

ive only rolled one time with a 1mm roller last sat nite. so nearly a week ago.

gemma

If you are still looking wrinkly, you will want to wait at until at least 2 weeks has passed before you roll again.

And waiting at least 2 weeks is the best way to make sure that you do not permanently damage your skin, based on a study I recently read regarding inflammation.

Many people are sick of hearing me talk about damaging chronic inflammation can be Very Happy so PM me if you want more info, or you would like me to email you the study.

5% products discount

Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I don't think anyone's sick of you talking about inflammation. I think we all benefit from as much information as possible! You changed my mind about it (and thank god you did cuz I hate to roll, and now I'm going to do it less!)
Anyway, I just wanted to ask what is the wrinkly skin after you roll? This has not happened to me, so I'm wondering is it the rolling that's causing it or is it the products that's causing it? Does it go away? Could it just be dry skin? I'm deciding whether start up after my 90 day break or not, and this wrinkly skin thing is making me a bit nervous... Shock
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Tigerlilly wrote:
I don't think anyone's sick of you talking about inflammation. I think we all benefit from as much information as possible! You changed my mind about it (and thank god you did cuz I hate to roll, and now I'm going to do it less!)
Anyway, I just wanted to ask what is the wrinkly skin after you roll? This has not happened to me, so I'm wondering is it the rolling that's causing it or is it the products that's causing it? Does it go away? Could it just be dry skin? I'm deciding whether start up after my 90 day break or not, and this wrinkly skin thing is making me a bit nervous... Shock

Tiger, I think it is just the inflammation receeding. Wounding the skin initiates a flow of fluids to the area containing various healing enzymes, etc. Then the fluid starts to receede in an uneven manner, leaving some slight wrinkles until all the fluid is gone and the skin tightens up again. (well, that's MY theory!)

I really don't think the products are causing it, unless they happen to create additional irriation and therefore more fluids (aka inflammation).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 30, 2008 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Tigerlilly wrote:

Tiger, I think it is just the inflammation receeding. Wounding the skin initiates a flow of fluids to the area containing various healing enzymes, etc. Then the fluid starts to receede in an uneven manner, leaving some slight wrinkles until all the fluid is gone and the skin tightens up again. (well, that's MY theory!)

I really don't think the products are causing it, unless they happen to create additional irriation and therefore more fluids (aka inflammation).

yes, its funny....the wrinkly skin thing has never happened to me, yet I am quite puffy after a roll. Maybe it comes down to different skin types. I definitely have what would be called "resiliant" skin.

cheers

rebecca

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |