Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



glominerals Dual Essence Clutch Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz)
DermaRoller

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Sep 2007
Posts: 756
Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:57 am      Reply with quote
omg i did the dermarolling for just one day (twice) and i noticed the difference the next day!! omg this is so exciting

hehe

but are we suppose to do it twice a day? mine is trhe o.25mm
Zelda
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 220
Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:00 am      Reply with quote
What difference did you notice and how old are you.... I am thinking about buying one but seriously scard..

Zelda
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:39 am      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
omg i did the dermarolling for just one day (twice) and i noticed the difference the next day!! omg this is so exciting

hehe

but are we suppose to do it twice a day? mine is trhe o.25mm


Twice a day? Shock

What are you rolling for?

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Sep 2007
Posts: 756
Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:40 am      Reply with quote
product penetration? its the small 0.25MM, are we suppose to do it tzice a day??? i am 23, so zelda, have u gotten the Clarisonic?
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:51 am      Reply with quote
what am i suppose to use for stretch marks after or before rolling?

_________________
~loving my Ella
besterry1
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 9
Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Will the dermaroller help the crepey look under the eyes and smokers lines around lips? If so what is the best length for this. If you are also prone to clogged pores which serums and moisturizer do you recommend.I am new to the forum and have started Ageless and am dry brushing. Thanks for any tips-- 54 blue-eyed blonde medium fair skin work outdoors have used retin A for acne for years.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy wrote:
what am i suppose to use for stretch marks after or before rolling?


Please do a search for posts by Catski or Zenity...that will give you plenty of info on rolling protocol for stretch marks.

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
Ella's Mommy
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 74
Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Zenity wrote:
Cahoot yes, the Dermaroller helps with stretch marks if used in a regular basis.
I have been using it on my sister's old stretch marks since September along with glicolic acid and tretitoin (also known as retinoic acid, not retinol) and results are amazing. In the most resistant areas they are not gone 100% but almost invisible , most of them are invisible, though.
I have heard from other users (just of the acids) that after 6 to 12 months of consistent use some of their strecht marks were gone forever, so i guess the dermaroller has helped a lot to accelerate the process. In some areas you would never ever suspect it was a stretch mark before.

So far we are very pleased an happy.

I have to say that we used the professional dermaroller 2cm deep sometimes the 3cm and I am the one giving her treatments, she is a bit scared to do it herself.


is the retinoic acid over the counter or script? where can i get it?

_________________
~loving my Ella
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 272
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
omg i did the dermarolling for just one day (twice) and i noticed the difference the next day!! omg this is so exciting

hehe

but are we suppose to do it twice a day? mine is trhe o.25mm


calorblind - i believe you are seeing inflammation....
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 272
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
calorblind wrote:
dermarollers.us is cheaper than kaia i think! is Dr. rollers made in Korea?


The quality is not the same, nor do they have the cross-linked needle pattern that the Dr. Rollers have.

This is personally not where I would be cutting costs.


Bethany,
My Dr.Roller from Kaia is held up in customs in NYC - been there since 2/14 - has this ever happened to you?

also...(ducking my head) - these last couple pages are almost painful to read - is ANYBODY reading up on Dermarolling? Becareful everyone - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 May 2006
Posts: 270
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy wrote:
Zenity wrote:
Cahoot yes, the Dermaroller helps with stretch marks if used in a regular basis.
I have been using it on my sister's old stretch marks since September along with glicolic acid and tretitoin (also known as retinoic acid, not retinol) and results are amazing. In the most resistant areas they are not gone 100% but almost invisible , most of them are invisible, though.
I have heard from other users (just of the acids) that after 6 to 12 months of consistent use some of their strecht marks were gone forever, so i guess the dermaroller has helped a lot to accelerate the process. In some areas you would never ever suspect it was a stretch mark before.

So far we are very pleased an happy.

I have to say that we used the professional dermaroller 2cm deep sometimes the 3cm and I am the one giving her treatments, she is a bit scared to do it herself.


is the retinoic acid over the counter or script? where can i get it?


We both need a brief introduction. i'm not sure if retin a is another word for retinoic acid and tetrinoin.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 10 Sep 2007
Posts: 756
Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
i bought two dermarollers, one from dr.roller, one from dermarol.us, and the box of the dr.roller was partly in korean, and made in korea, and the instructions were in korean n eng too.

is that the original dr rollers? lol

so i guess we aren't meant to roll twice a day!
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
moongoddess wrote:
Bethany,
My Dr.Roller from Kaia is held up in customs in NYC - been there since 2/14 - has this ever happened to you?

also...(ducking my head) - these last couple pages are almost painful to read - is ANYBODY reading up on Dermarolling? Becareful everyone - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...


Moon, that has not happened to me, but I have only ordered from Kaia once (and stocked up).

moongoddess wrote:
also...(ducking my head) - these last couple pages are almost painful to read - is ANYBODY reading up on Dermarolling? Becareful everyone - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...


These last few pages are exactly why I do not post much or even bother to read this thread much anymore. I spent my personal time compiling a consolidated list of articles to help educate everyone, yet most people just skip that step and expect people to donate yet MORE time and spoonfeed them.

NEWSFLASH: If you don't have the time or the intellect to educate yourself on how rolling actually works and the proper protocol, then you shouldn't be rolling. Period. Rolling Eyes

Fortunately, there are a few people who have read the info I've provided, and it is obvious from their questions that they have done so. Those people are welcome to PM me any time and I'll be glad to help with any questions that they might have.

For the rest, please proceed with caution, and don't whine about poor results, no results, excessive inflammation, irritation, hives, bacterial infections, eczema outbreaks (even if you never had them before), bent needles, etc. if YOU didn't do your research. Bad Grin

Ok...I'm off to more rewarding threads. Very Happy

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
moongoddess wrote:
Bethany,
My Dr.Roller from Kaia is held up in customs in NYC - been there since 2/14 - has this ever happened to you?

also...(ducking my head) - these last couple pages are almost painful to read - is ANYBODY reading up on Dermarolling? Becareful everyone - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...


Moon, that has not happened to me, but I have only ordered from Kaia once (and stocked up).

moongoddess wrote:
also...(ducking my head) - these last couple pages are almost painful to read - is ANYBODY reading up on Dermarolling? Becareful everyone - an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure...


These last few pages are exactly why I do not post much or even bother to read this thread much anymore. I spent my personal time compiling a consolidated list of articles to help educate everyone, yet most people just skip that step and expect people to donate yet MORE time and spoonfeed them.

NEWSFLASH: If you don't have the time or the intellect to educate yourself on how rolling actually works and the proper protocol, then you shouldn't be rolling. Period. Rolling Eyes

Fortunately, there are a few people who have read the info I've provided, and it is obvious from their questions that they have done so. Those people are welcome to PM me any time and I'll be glad to help with any questions that they might have.

For the rest, please proceed with caution, and don't whine about poor results, no results, excessive inflammation, irritation, hives, bacterial infections, eczema outbreaks (even if you never had them before), bent needles, etc. if YOU didn't do your research. Bad Grin

Ok...I'm off to more rewarding threads. Very Happy


LOL...I feel your pain. This is irritating me and I have spent next to no time offering help to others.

READ people!!! It took me a week, but I read this entire thread before I ever ordered my roller. Yes, it's a PITA because most people aren't rolling for what I wanted to roll for, but I did it anyway. If you can't spare the time to learn about this process, like Bethany said, you have no business rolling. Not to mention the fact that this kind of thing is what's going to get rollers pulled off the market.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
P Girl wrote:
Not to mention the fact that this kind of thing is what's going to get rollers pulled off the market.


These are very wise words indeed....as soon as the FDA starts getting tons of complaints about loonies inflicting damage to themselves (and blaming the vendors Rolling Eyes ) there will be NO rollers available in the US to the general public. And then we can all go and pay $3k for a medical roll once a year!

I thought about writing a FAQ on rolling, and then I realized....WHY BOTHER? No one will read it anyway! Laughing

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 am      Reply with quote
Well, I think you'd get some (probably quite a few) who'd read it, but there seems to be no shortage of people who'll ignore an obvious wealth of information for a quick and easy answer. Confused

Personally, I don't get it. When I first stumbled upon the rollers on Amazon I went nuts trying to find information on the process--that's how I got to EDS in the first place! There's just no way I would inflict that kind of pain on myself without having the best possible chance of success.

Oh well. Neutral

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
foryourcloset
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 05 Mar 2009
Posts: 15
Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:44 am      Reply with quote
I have read about the first 50 pages of this thread. It was a lot of reading! Laughing Anyways, I still have a few questions for you veteran rollers.

I posted this Q on another board and they recommended Dermarolling and this board, which is how I found it. I'm 26 y/o and went to the dermatologist for fine lines + shallow pitted acne scars on forehead. I also have fine lines under eyes, but overall skin condition is pretty good except for the 3 concerns I listed. He wanted me to do botox, fraxel laser + silk peels, which would cost total about $6000 Shock It's not even guaranteed results or anything! I definitely don't have that kind of money to burn on something that might or might not work.

Okay, so on to the dermarolling...for the shallow pitted acne scars, do I *need* the 1.5? Can I use the same one for my under eye area or is 1.5 too deep for under the eys? I'm *really* scared of pain and infection, so the smaller the needle that still is effective would be the best. Also, I would like to get a .3 one for daily use for better product absorption. Can I use the 1.5 once a week, and the .3 daily, or is that overkill? Thanks Roller Girls!
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:47 am      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
i bought two dermarollers, one from dr.roller, one from dermarol.us, and the box of the dr.roller was partly in korean, and made in korea, and the instructions were in korean n eng too.

is that the original dr rollers? lol

so i guess we aren't meant to roll twice a day!


My Dr. Roller had other languages on it--have no idea if it was Korean or not.

Re. the twice a day thing, no, I don't think you should roll twice a day with any size roller. I've never heard of that being done.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:51 am      Reply with quote
foryourcloset wrote:
I have read about the first 50 pages of this thread. It was a lot of reading! Laughing Anyways, I still have a few questions for you veteran rollers.

I posted this Q on another board and they recommended Dermarolling and this board, which is how I found it. I'm 26 y/o and went to the dermatologist for fine lines + shallow pitted acne scars on forehead. I also have fine lines under eyes, but overall skin condition is pretty good except for the 3 concerns I listed. He wanted me to do botox, fraxel laser + silk peels, which would cost total about $6000 Shock It's not even guaranteed results or anything! I definitely don't have that kind of money to burn on something that might or might not work.

Okay, so on to the dermarolling...for the shallow pitted acne scars, do I *need* the 1.5? Can I use the same one for my under eye area or is 1.5 too deep for under the eys? I'm *really* scared of pain and infection, so the smaller the needle that still is effective would be the best. Also, I would like to get a .3 one for daily use for better product absorption. Can I use the 1.5 once a week, and the .3 daily, or is that overkill? Thanks Roller Girls!


I'm not the best person to answer this, but I know there are people here who've had success with acne scars so I'll wait for them to chime in on length of roller. BUT, I would definitely not roll my face every week with a 1.5!

There's someone else on here that's actively trying to repair acne scarring too so you should read the last couple of pages.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
P Girl
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 11 Feb 2009
Posts: 234
Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:53 am      Reply with quote
Ella's Mommy wrote:

is the retinoic acid over the counter or script? where can i get it?


Zenity was talking about Retin-A. You can get the generic without a prescription from alldaychemist.com.

_________________
29, Tazorac, PCA cleanser/moisturizer, Clarisonic, Dermaroller/Retin-A/DIY Vit-C, Dry brushing, Ageless if you Dare
vivre
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi all!! Just a thank you to Bethany and others as I hear your discouragement with the lack of reading.

However, as a newbie I just want to let you know your work has been valuable to many. I actually have been reading the entire thread (all 118 pages) plus the last thirty pages (at least twice) and the extra articles were read twice along with some other threads. I have been at the reading for over three weeks. All this to say, I do have a bit of info overload.....Just to let you know people are reading them.....Although some of the extra articles have got me confused about frequency recommendations. For ex, some of the articles say to roll every week. Also, many posts suggest rolling every week for 6 weeks then taking a break. Then there is the inflamation problem - so others suggest less frequent but more intensive rolls.

However, since I am unable to do intense rolls as I am pregnant and cannot use numbing cream I think I may just stick with the lighter more frequent rolls (every week and a half or so). So far, my skin has not had any adverse reaction to my first roll with a 1.5mm last Saturday). Yes, I did not roll hard and did not have a bloody face but I had some pinpricks, popping and a deep sunburn.

In regards to topicals (which I use before and after a roll and a couple of times a day on a regular basis). I have been using the homemade vit C serum (with L ascorbic acid) that was posted (although in one of Bethany's articles they actually advise against the use of ascorbic acid). Another bit of confusion, however, it seems that there are others in this forum using the recipe with success. Am I right to guess that maybe the author in the article advises against ascorbic acid because of the stinging factor?

Back to topicals....I also alternate the use of Rosehip Seed oil, Avocado oil (thanks Bethany!!), and Wheat Germ oil for it's vitamin A content as I am not allowed Retin-A in pregnancy. Further, I use pure vitamin E oil. Incidently, Wheat Germ oil also has lots of vit E in it!! In essence, I believe I have been using what seems to me is the suggested topicals (Vitamin C A E although I needed to be creative).

I was hoping to continue with this plan on a weekly basis untill I am allowed to use numbing cream. At this point I may then start using more aggessive rolls on a more infrequent basis. I have also started using facial exercises a couple of times a week....Hopefully I will eventually be able to do them more.....In regards, to areas that I wish to work on....I am 36 and I have some very fine lines under my eyes and around my lips. The hubbie says they are in my head!!! However, I do have a single frown line between the eyebrows (thanks to my squinting all the time) that I have become obsessed over, two long horizontal lines on my forehead and one vertical line just below my hairline on my forehead. Not to mention extremely nasty stretchmarks everywhere... breasts, outer thighs, hips, nasty looking stomach....However, I will work on the body areas after birth.... After three pregnancies and a miscarriage my body has been put through the ringer.

So thanks for reading this very long thread.....but I just wanted to let you know others are reading......Thanks for supplying the newbie with valuable info and experience.

Consequently, if someone reads my thread and a warning sign goes off with my proposed plan please feel free to offer an opinion.

Thanks again and great skin to all!!!

Mich
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 379
Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:16 am      Reply with quote
I'm taking copious notes on this thread, but I can't keep up with you guys. And I started on P. 90!
InkyProse
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 06 Feb 2009
Posts: 379
Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:28 am      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh Bethany, I just saw your pics. This is surreal. I've gotta go and regain my stomach.
Lowbrowscientist
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Jun 2008
Posts: 807
Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
vivre wrote:
Hi all!! All this to say, I do have a bit of info overload.....Just to let you know people are reading them.....Although some of the extra articles have got me confused about frequency recommendations. For ex, some of the articles say to roll every week. Also, many posts suggest rolling every week for 6 weeks then taking a break. Then there is the inflamation problem - so others suggest less frequent but more intensive rolls.

However, since I am unable to do intense rolls as I am pregnant and cannot use numbing cream I think I may just stick with the lighter more frequent rolls (every week and a half or so). So far, my skin has not had any adverse reaction to my first roll with a 1.5mm last Saturday). Yes, I did not roll hard and did not have a bloody face but I had some pinpricks, popping and a deep sunburn.

In regards to topicals (which I use before and after a roll and a couple of times a day on a regular basis). I have been using the homemade vit C serum (with L ascorbic acid) that was posted (although in one of Bethany's articles they actually advise against the use of ascorbic acid). Another bit of confusion, however, it seems that there are others in this forum using the recipe with success. Am I right to guess that maybe the author in the article advises against ascorbic acid because of the stinging factor?

Back to topicals....I also alternate the use of Rosehip Seed oil, Avocado oil (thanks Bethany!!), and Wheat Germ oil for it's vitamin A content as I am not allowed Retin-A in pregnancy. Further, I use pure vitamin E oil. Incidently, Wheat Germ oil also has lots of vit E in it!! In essence, I believe I have been using what seems to me is the suggested topicals (Vitamin C A E although I needed to be creative).


Hi there,

I've not been keeping up with this thread for awhile either, more because I'm not getting topic notifications anymore, but it does indeed get tiresome. I do realize that it's a very long thread, though. I discovered this thread back it was only 70ish pages long and like you (and many others), I had serious information overload. Fortunately, Bethany was actively rolling at the time and posting her specific protocol, so I created a folder on my pc and saved the articles she posted and also pasted her entire protocol into a notepad file so I could refer back to it later. This was a few months before I even started rolling, because I wanted to take plenty of time to "prime" my skin by making sure it had optimum levels of vitamins a and c. I tweaked the protocol as Beth tweaked hers, and finally after several months of planning, I started rolling.

When you're doing something like this, that has the potential for drastic results (good or bad), it is worth it and necessary to take plenty of time and plan ahead. Start a dermarolling notebook where you can write down (or type) all the pertinent info. Read through as much of the thread as you can, especially the last half, because it can prevent you from making some of the same mistakes people were making in the beginning of the thread. Everyone thought their routines were working at the time, but several months later, the real results were coming to light.

Vivre, personally, if I were you I would not roll at all during pregnancy. Your body has its metaphorical hands full at the moment, dealing with the burdens of supporting a growing baby. Give yourself 2 or 3 months after the baby is born for your body and hormones to stabilize, and then begin rolling. You will not get optimum results if your body has other priorities, so to speak. That's just my $0.02.

About the articles, it's been awhile since I've read them, but two things to consider - the inventors were doing rolls in medical clinics, with strict procedures followed during rolls, and a very specific protocol with regards to topicals and how and when they were applied (for instance, they were prepping clients for several weeks or months before rolling). I don't think that either one was advocating doing frequent rolls, at home, with longer needles, and whatever random home topicals. Also, at least two of those who opted for that schedule earlier in the thread (which would have been, what, a year ago? around there) renounced it later in the year, and were frustrated because they either saw no results at all or had actually gotten worse. So far, more intense and less frequent has been the key to success, along with high quality vitamin a and c products. And yes, ascorbic acid can (and always does, according to some sources) cause microinflammation. Chronic microinflammation will definitely make things worse in the long term, so it's worth considering dumping your ascorbic acid for something more skin friendly.

I know this is a long post, I apologize for that... just try to slog through it and hopefully some of the info will help.

Good luck with the rolling.
vivre
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Feb 2009
Posts: 33
Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Lowbrowscientist wrote:
.... I had serious information overload. Fortunately, Bethany was actively rolling at the time and posting her specific protocol, so I created a folder on my pc and saved the articles she posted and also pasted her entire protocol into a notepad file so I could refer back to it later. This was a few months before I even started rolling, because I wanted to take plenty of time to "prime" my skin by making sure it had optimum levels of vitamins a and c. I tweaked the protocol as Beth tweaked hers, and finally after several months of planning, I started rolling.


Thanks so much for the advice Lowbrowscientist. It's great that you actually saved Bethany's protocol....I should only be so organized...After all the reading you get confused and the info sometimes gets lost. At one point I did save one successful members protocol while I was waiting for my Roller (as I was going to try it out). However, unfortunately, my computer crashed and I can no longer find it...Oh well, I think I may browse through the second half again...In any case, thanks for the well wishes and I think I will read more about the inflammation issue as well.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Tanda ZAP - White Payot Techni Liss First First Wrinkles Smoothing Care (50 ml / 1.6 floz) Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz)