Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DermaRoller
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia, can you order from the Dr Roller site? I couldn't find where you could order? I am quite broke and keen to save a dollar any where I can.

thanks

rebecca

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you so much, Cadia. I am interested in buying the dermaroller in several sizes, but hadn't the faintest idea of where to start looking.

To everyone else, thanks for your progress reports and great tips!
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 am      Reply with quote
The ordering from Moohan/dr. Roller is done by mail. I used the contact us for prices and got a mail from them. Then it took a little time and I doubted they would bother to send (I saw somewhere that they had a minimum of 100 and that sort killed my hope) so I bought the Australian to be sure to get one. But they did Very Happy The payment had to be transferred to their bank in advance, but after that the rollers came really quickly.

I think if you only want one or two, it's probably not worth the effort since they charge $50 for EMS shipping (at least to Europa) and the ordering part is a bit back and forth, but if you're into stockpiling (or into giving original gifts Razz ), it's a fabulous deal Very Happy

...and they ship all models including the 2.5mm which I haven't had the nerve to even look at yet Shock

Rebecca, I forgot to thank you for the ice cube trick. Without that I wouldn't have gotten close to my chin or moth. Thank you! Thank you!

Just a little warning...
When the first 1mm left me red for less than an hour, I have a really puffy face most of the next day after using Dr. Roller. It might not do that to everyone, but it can so it's not wise to try it without being able to hide away the next day.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:29 am      Reply with quote
snowqueen67 wrote:
Cadia, can you order from the Dr Roller site? I couldn't find where you could order? I am quite broke and keen to save a dollar any where I can.

thanks

rebecca

I had no problem - just go to http://www.dermarollers.com/products.htm and click on the roller that you want. The price will then come up.
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:06 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
snowqueen67 wrote:

thanks

rebecca

I had no problem - just go to http://www.dermarollers.com/products.htm and click on the roller that you want. The price will then come up.

Gives you the same roller, but it's not the Dr Roller site Smile This is http://www.moohanfa.co.kr/
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:16 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Cadia, I probably wont bother then...coz I would only be buying one. But I will definitely get this one following your info.

Thanks for the warning re the puffy face, I'll make sure I can do it when I have hiding time Cool

Can I just double check that you are using the 1.5mm. Oh, and what skin probs are you targeting?

Thanks for the motivation everyone!!!!

rebecca

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:45 am      Reply with quote
snowqueen67 wrote:
Thanks Cadia, I probably wont bother then...coz I would only be buying one. But I will definitely get this one following your info.

Thanks for the warning re the puffy face, I'll make sure I can do it when I have hiding time Cool

Can I just double check that you are using the 1.5mm. Oh, and what skin probs are you targeting?

Thanks for the motivation everyone!!!!

rebecca

Thenwww.dermaroller.com has a good price and is a lot easier to order from (AU$105 + $5 world wide shipping). If I'd found that site earlier, I would probably ordered from them first, but this time stupid was lucky Very Happy

Yes, I use the 1.5mm once a week. I'm planning to use it about 6 times and wait a while to see what's happening. Hopefully, the peeling won't be this bad every week. I started this just after you did, so it's all pretty new to me and it's been great reading your and cahoot's posts. The roller I call the old one, is really pretty new and only used twice Rolling Eyes

I have some old acne scars and would like to thicken the skin under the eyes, but having said that, it was Keliu's picture that made me interested in this. I want my skin looking as juicy when I'm her age! For now I'll be happy for every good effect it might have. And it surely feels a lot better than my gently attempts with chemical peels ever did! Oh, almost forgot. I use it on hands and chest too. I hope it will hide the fact that I love sleeping on the side curled up.

What about you, targeting anything special?

Keliu, see what you posting that inspiring picture did? I'm sitting surrounded by rollers looking constantly either swollen or peeling waiting for the long term results to be worth it Laughing No, seriously, I'm happy you made me aware of it. Thank you!

It's too bad you gave up on the Korean guy. They sell some nice gadgets too, you know? Angel Angel Angel Angel Bad Grin
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:20 am      Reply with quote
I gave up on the Korean guy because he took awhile to reply, didn't tell me the price and payment had to be through a bank. I'm so much better at just pressing "add to cart"! In fact, I've been doing far too much pressing lately! Had to have one of these rollers though, thanks for finding this site and passing it on:smt049

I'm thrilled that I've been an inspiration to you!! My poor skin is getting zapped and needled to death - but I swear my skin is getting thicker.

For everyone interested, have a look at this page on their website http://www.dermarollers.com/anti_aging.htm
if this doesn't inspire you, I don't know what will.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
Rebecca, from what I've read it takes about 90 days to see the real results. It's a relieving thought because since I switched to the 1.5mm Dr. Roller, I too peel like crazy.

Dr. Roller is a totally different quality than the Australian one and I'm so impressed with it. Tight wheel, protected packing and most important - the needles are sharp and make cleaner, less damaging wounds. I bled more with the old 1mm than from this! After I got my Korean assortment, I can't bring myself to use the other one again.

If you want to buy another one, I can't recommend it enough. It's the same as the one they sell here http://www.dermarollers.com/products.htm so it's not necessary to order it directly from the Korean business (but the price is much better there...) or ebay (more expensive).

I'm a bit sad that I wasted money on the Australian roller, but if nothing else, it has made me appreciate the good models more.

So far I've been rolling without any numbing cream, but I have ordered it and look forward to a little less painful rolling in the future.

Cadia

Hi Cadia - Thanks so much for the great dermaroller links. Just so I am clear; the Australian roller that you first purchased (and do not care for) is not fromwww.dermarollers.com, right? I'm a little confused with the Australian references and don't want to mix up two different products. Thanks so much for your help! Smile

ETA: Opps! Embarassed I now see that the roller you recommend is in fact fromwww.dermarollers.com. I was thrown off by the website link in an earlier post that containedwww.dermaroller.com . The 's' was accidentally dropped from the intended site name, but you wouldn't have caught this as the link that was entered appears active (but isn't and has been parked for future use). It's so easy to miss a letter and get redirected to the wrong site these days (there are way too many similar URL's Rolling Eyes ).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi Scotslass,

Sorry for being confusing. It's not the same. I realized later that the dermarollers.com site was Australian too, but the one I don't like was the brand-less one from an Australian ebay-seller. Blunt needles (which I never would have known before trying a sharp one) and cylinder not fitting the handle very well (which annoyed me from the beginning).

The ones on the dermarollers.com have to be Dr. Roller. They look the same, have the same special needle arrangement and even the same sales info as Moohan uses. Except the "this is real German quality"-part which obviously didn't fit the Dr.R. as well as the German original... Laughing

I hope you all are going to love it as much as I do!

Cadia

ETA: Sorry, I had to correct the url. I typed it incorrect in an earlier post too. You're so right about the 's', SL Smile
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the clarification, Cadia! Smile I am very interested in buying thewww.dermarollers.com roller (got that slippery *s* in there - Wink), however, I'm a bit surprised to discover how tiny it is width-wise. Don't get me wrong, there are some real advantages to a smaller roller head; it's the perfect size to roll around your eyes, your nose, and your mouth. I can't imagine it's very efficient for treating cellulite though, unless you have a lot of time on your hands - LOL!

While I was poking around the Korean site, I came across some video's that demo your new roller. The first video is rather boring, but it does provide some close-up shots of the roller in action. The second video is more intensive. The doctor performing the roll on his victim (ha!) is quite aggressive and there is some blood and bruising on the woman's face by the time he is finished. So if you're a bit squeamish, you might want to skip the second one!
www.medistation.com/drroller/board/bbs/board.php?bo_table=example_n

Before I forget - is your first dermaroller the same width as your new one, or does it have a larger roller head (meaning it's 20 mm wide instead of 10 mm?). Thanks again! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Oh gosh, this thread is so long, and I havent kept up with it.

I'm currently using the leaf & rusher roller on my face, and I like it.

I have a big dog for stretchmark treatment which I havent used yet. ( coward = me!)

I see mention here by ScotsLass of using the roller for cellulite treatment..

Could you fill me in on how this is going, someone?
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:12 am      Reply with quote
ScotsLass, they are both the same - about 20mm wide. Do you have or know of a bigger one? Must be great for the body! The only larger one I remember seeing is the BeautyMouse and it's probably very difficult to get with long enough needles to do some good. I think they're in the middle of redesigning their site and haven't gotten around to do the BeautyMouse page yet, but just to add another dermaroller-url to the list, here's BeautiMouse's:www.dermaroller.de

I had the same thought when I looked at the cellulite pictures - lots of time and numbing cream needed for that kind of rolling! Laughing

For the face I've found the rolling to be pretty quick (or would be for someone with numbing cream that is - I use one hour, but that's only due to a couple of Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad breaks Smile )

You've found the video of my 'hero' and his victim Laughing Wonderful entertainment! It might be the best Korean movie I've ever seen. Laughing She seems to have really nice skin before the treatment so the movie is a bit like watching someone destroy a beautiful painting. I guess she must have some real nice anaesthetics to be able to stay that silent and expressionless...

Cadia Smile
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi Catski! wave I'd love to know if others have used any of their Dermarollers to treat cellulite. Ever since I read about *The BeautyMouse* (which is a mouse shaped dermaroller that was designed specifically for cellulite), I've been really curious whether it works any better than a regular dermaroller would on the body. Oddly enough, there isn't a single review at EDS about the BM. The main attraction of the BeautyMouse to me, is it's 50 mm wide, has 480 needles, and 8 rows, so you'll cover a lot more skin with each body treatment. The cost is steep though at 168 euros.
www.oniskai.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=117&osCsid=cad7b03c8bc8abda6ac65307c76b1830

If I were you, I would break out your 1.5 mm roller and experiment with it on your body. Smile Once you've rolled the area you want to treat (for several minutes per section), the tiny puncture holes will remain open for 60-90 minutes before they close. This is the perfect time to slather on some actives as your skin has been prepped to receive 87% more product than it normally does. Try some anti-cellulite EO's or another special concoction, then wrap the area in cling wrap and cover yourself with a blanket for 45 minutes. This is exactly what I intend to do to re-create an 'at home spa experience' once I receive my 1.5 mm dermaroller! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Oh, you had your eyes on BeautyMouse too. I was surprised it didn't become more popular, but I guess it's because of the needles being too short. Here's what the old dermaroller.de said about it:
Quote:
The Beauty Mouse has 3 incorporated DERMAROLLERS™ (model C8 ) with 480 micro-PIXELS that cover a rolling-width of five cm (2 inches).

ETA: Found the technical data. Far too short needle length.
Quote:
TECHNICAL DATA

Technically the BeautyMouse is based on the Dermaroller model C-8. In order to give the consumer a wider instrument we have incorporated 3 Dermaroller heads of the model C8 into one unit.

The 3 rollers consist of assembled plastic discs incorporating 480 fine stainless steel micro points. The needle-tips have a length of 0.15 mm. The rolling width is 50 mm (2 inches). Needles and disks are firmly bonded together with a medical grade adhesive.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
ScotsLass, they are both the same - about 20mm wide. Do you have or know of a bigger one? Must be great for the body! The only larger one I remember seeing is the BeautyMouse and it's probably very difficult to get with long enough needles to do some good. I think they're in the middle of redesigning their site and haven't gotten around to do the BeautyMouse page yet, but just to add another dermaroller-url to the list, here's BeautiMouse's:www.dermaroller.de

I had the same thought when I looked at the cellulite pictures - lots of time and numbing cream needed for that kind of rolling! Laughing

For the face I've found the rolling to be pretty quick (or would be for someone with numbing cream that is - I use one hour, but that's only due to a couple of Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad breaks Smile )

You've found the video of my 'hero' and his victim Laughing Wonderful entertainment! It might be the best Korean movie I've ever seen. Laughing She seems to have really nice skin before the treatment so the movie is a bit like watching someone destroy a beautiful painting. I guess she must have some real nice anaesthetics to be able to stay that silent and expressionless...

Cadia Smile

LOL!!! Cadia, we are thinking about the exact same products at the exact same time!!! This is just too funny! The BeautyMouse really intrigued me last year, but it hasn't done too well on the market yet (perhaps the short needle length is a turn off). Hopefully we'll hear more about it in time as there has to be one person who has tried it. The manufacturer must be updating their site, as you say, because there is a lot of info unavailable right now and I had difficulty connecting to product pages.

Off the top of my head I do not know of any roller that is wider than 20 mm (except for the BM). Thanks so much for confirming the width of your new roller as I know there are others on the market that are only 10 mm wide (and I don't wish to buy one that small). I'm totally satisfied now that you've confirmed that yours is 20 mm and will place an order with dermarollers.com right this minute (yippee!!!). I hope I love it as much as you do (actually, I feel really confident that I will! Very Happy ).

OMG! Destroy a beautiful painting is right! That Korean demo flick was totally wild! The makers must have either paid that model a lot of money or numbed her face to the point that she had no idea what was happening (or both!). I think this is why I felt a bit squeamish watching it. The woman's skin was so beautiful and perfect before *Dr. Roller* went gung-ho all over her eye area. I found myself feeling rather sorry for her by the time he finished his *treatment* (and lets face it, her skin must have hurt like blazing hell once the numbing cream wore off!).

I'm like you and was fascinated that she didn't flinch a single muscle throughout any of his rapid rolling or shed a tear somewhere along the line (I know I would have flipped my wig the moment he rolled right next to my eyes-balls - regardless of the numbing cream! Laughing ).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
Hi Catski! wave I'd love to know if others have used any of their Dermarollers to treat cellulite. Ever since I read about *The BeautyMouse* (which is a mouse shaped dermaroller that was designed specifically for cellulite), I've been really curious whether it works any better than a regular dermaroller would on the body. Oddly enough, there isn't a single review at EDS about the BM. The main attraction of the BeautyMouse to me, is it's 50 mm wide, has 480 needles, and 8 rows, so you'll cover a lot more skin with each body treatment. The cost is steep though at 168 euros.
www.oniskai.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=117&osCsid=cad7b03c8bc8abda6ac65307c76b1830

If I were you, I would break out your 1.5 mm roller and experiment with it on your body. Smile Once you've rolled the area you want to treat (for several minutes per section), the tiny puncture holes will remain open for 60-90 minutes before they close. This is the perfect time to slather on some actives as your skin has been prepped to receive 87% more product than it normally does. Try some anti-cellulite EO's or another special concoction, then wrap the area in cling wrap and cover yourself with a blanket for 45 minutes. This is exactly what I intend to do to re-create an 'at home spa experience' once I receive my 1.5 mm dermaroller! Wink

Hi ScotsLass!

Okay, you've given me a feeling of courage, and a way of thinking about it that makes it seem a potential treat rather thsn a torture,, so I'll go for it. I'll have a go next week, if not before, and report back. I have a nice oil mix I've made up with Juniper, Basil, Cypress and Lemon, so I'll use that.

I actually bought it to use on stretchmark depressions, and the skin is so delicate, I've been squeamish about trying it.

Plugging in to this thread is fortifying my nerve again!
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:

OMG! Destroy a beautiful painting is right! That Korean demo flick was totally wild! The makers must have either paid that model a lot of money or numbed her face to the point that she had no idea what was happening (or both!). I think this is why I felt a bit squeamish watching it. The woman's skin was so beautiful and perfect before *Dr. Roller* went gung-ho all over her eye area. I found myself feeling rather sorry for her by the time he finished his *treatment* (and lets face it, her skin must have hurt like blazing hell once the numbing cream wore off!).

I'm like you and was fascinated that she didn't flinch a single muscle throughout any of his rapid rolling or shed a tear somewhere along the line (I know I would have flipped my wig the moment he rolled right next to my eyes-balls - regardless of the numbing cream! Laughing ).

rofl I know, it looked awful! I kept thinking that I really hoped they'd tried the process before recording it Laughing But didn't it look like she wanted him to do some more when he stopped? I imagined she tried to make him roll a bigger area, but it may also be like you say, that she had no idea what he'd already done. In case any Korean speaking members with some time on their hands read this, a translation would be very interesting and appreciated Smile

You have to keep us informed about how you get along with your disguised dr.R. I hope you'll like it Smile

Anyway, I'm so happy to have you guys to discuss these things with Not only do you provide inspiration and knowledge, but talking to you also keeps me from worrying as much about my sanity as I otherwise would after buying tools like the roller... Wink
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
Hi ScotsLass!

Okay, you've given me a feeling of courage, and a way of thinking about it that makes it seem a potential treat rather thsn a torture,, so I'll go for it. I'll have a go next week, if not before, and report back. I have a nice oil mix I've made up with Juniper, Basil, Cypress and Lemon, so I'll use that.

I actually bought it to use on stretchmark depressions, and the skin is so delicate, I've been squeamish about trying it.

Plugging in to this thread is fortifying my nerve again!

Woo hoo, Catski!!! Dancing I'm truly happy that you've re-framed the thought of a dermaroller treatment into something positive and rewarding, because from all accounts, this device really does work wonders for your body! Your oil mix also sounds divine and really effective as an anti-cellulite solution (lympathic drainage, here I come!). I can't wait to hear how things go once you jump in and rendezvous with your roller, so please update once you've tested it out! I'll need all kinds of tips and advice for my own *roll 'n wrap* spa sessions, so I'm hoping you'll have a protocol hammered out by the time my new roller arrives (no pressure, eh! Wink).

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
rofl I know, it looked awful! I kept thinking that I really hoped they'd tried the process before recording it Laughing But didn't it look like she wanted him to do some more when he stopped? I imagined she tried to make him roll a bigger area, but it may also be like you say, that she had no idea what he'd already done. In case any Korean speaking members with some time on their hands read this, a translation would be very interesting and appreciated Smile

You have to keep us informed about how you get along with your disguised dr.R. I hope you'll like it Smile

Anyway, I'm so happy to have you guys to discuss these things with Not only do you provide inspiration and knowledge, but talking to you also keeps me from worrying as much about my sanity as I otherwise would after buying tools like the roller... Wink

OMG, you're right, Cadia! The model did look as if she was expecting *Dr. Roller* (name cracks me up now!) to keep on rolling - LOL! Poor woman didn't realise that she probably got off lightly when he finally stopped! I'd love to know what the exact dialogue was between them, too. So hopefully someone in the forum will be able to translate their exchange.

I will also report back and let you know what I think of the twin version of Dr. Roller. Thanks again for posting the link to the website, otherwise I wouldn't have pursued this further!

It wouldn't be half as much fun trying these unique beauty tools if it weren't for the great discussions here. The fact that I'm going to have to hide my dermaroller in a special place so that my family doesn't call 911 when they see it, is another reason this thread is so helpful. Nothing beats the support of *RollerGirls* united!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:07 pm      Reply with quote
helpful. Nothing beats the support of *RollerGirls* united! [/quote]

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Too funny!!! I was telling my hubby in bed (!!) last night, about the strange women accross the world who get their kicks from needling their faces!!!

Watching that video, I now realise that I have been well "underrolling". I probably go over each area about 5 -10 times...he was going over it like more than 20 times?????? Still I'm well and truly glowing (like a tomato) when I'm finished, so I wouldn't like to do more.

cheers

rebecca

edited to add that this thread is up to 15 pages!!! Why does that delight me so much Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've enjoyed the results from my E-bay 1mm unit but next time I'll order the one from DERMArollers. It does look sturdy. I think I'll stick with the 1mm though. I do not think I'm using the full length of the tips. How hard are you pushing in?
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
I've enjoyed the results from my E-bay 1mm unit but next time I'll order the one from DERMArollers. It does look sturdy. I think I'll stick with the 1mm though. I do not think I'm using the full length of the tips. How hard are you pushing in?

Sharky, it's sturdy and really sharp Smile I use almost no pressure, but from what I've seen, I use the full length. At least when rolling the forehead and cheeks. For the rest of the face, I can't tell because of the tears bluring my vision.... Laughing

I don't know if it's true for all, but the one I bought as a 1mm from ebay turned out to be about 1.5mm. I thought the needles looked longer and they were. I just measured it. It's the brand-less one in the cardboard cylinder with some decoration. If you have the same one, it could be a good idea to measure before you decide your new needle length.

Cadia Smile
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
It wouldn't be half as much fun trying these unique beauty tools if it weren't for the great discussions here. The fact that I'm going to have to hide my dermaroller in a special place so that my family doesn't call 911 when they see it, is another reason this thread is so helpful. Nothing beats the support of *RollerGirls* united!

That's so true!! Very Happy

The hiding is something our Dr. have thought about - it comes in a discrete plastic case and look totally harmless Smile

I'm a bit anxious to see what you post during or after trying it Anxious It might not be love at first roll... But then again, that's what we're here for - RollerGirls united Laughing

I love the name of our support group!
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
snowqueen67 wrote:

Watching that video, I now realise that I have been well "underrolling". I probably go over each area about 5 -10 times...he was going over it like more than 20 times?????? Still I'm well and truly glowing (like a tomato) when I'm finished, so I wouldn't like to do more.

He was doing a thorough job, wasn't he? Laughing Can you imagine how she must peel after that?

And don't worry about "underrolling" - I stop long before he did and I still wake up swollen so I would be more worried for "overrolling" Smile

Btw, what did your husband say about us? Or maybe that is something we don't want to know Wink
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |