Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



glominerals Dual Essence Clutch Tanda ZAP - White Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz)
DermaRoller

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
Nan5361
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi All: I have been reading all of your great experiences with the Derma Rollers for a couple of weeks. So I ordered a 1.5 Dr. Roller from e-bay and just received it today. I am excited to get going with it. I tried it out for a few minutes this morning and decided that I had better wait until before bed to seriously give it a go. Man, I am impressed with those of you who have no trouble rolling with this size! Hopefully my skin will toughen up. I am hoping to see some improvement in pore size and pigmentation. Some of you mentioned that a numbing creme applied for awhile before rolling helps and I wonder if a cooling gel applied over sunburns might also help? Thanks for all of the great info and enthusiasm. I'm hopeful I, too, will have some success!!

Nan

_________________
Nan5361
lilredhead
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 117
Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi MissCay! Smile
Actually I think that's an excellent question...but unfortunatly I don't know the answer!!! How do you tell if the needles are blunted? How often are you ladies replacing your dermarollers? I only use it around my eyes and on my forhead so I hope it will last longer. We'll ask the experts!! Laughing
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 536
Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
Big tip: ICE.

Works best with just an ice cube, not covered. Just hold the cube in a cloth or tissue, rub it over the area you are about to roll. You will find you need to ice some areas more than others. Some you will not need to ice at all.

Let us know how you do.

Oh also you can roll lightly then harder as the skin desensitises.

rebecca

_________________
47 years old. Battling aging and pigmentation. Using Tria and Pico and Dermapen.
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 448
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:01 am      Reply with quote
Hello Nan! Smile

Glad you joined us!

A lot of people feel the need for numbing cream so you are not alone there. The cooling gel for sunburn might do just fine, but in case you don't think it helps enough, you could try Emla as that seems to be what many people prefere. Ice cubes are also helping.

At www.microneedle.com they suggest a solution that contains benzocaine (20%), lidocaine (4%), teracaine (2%), pramoxine HCI (1%). I use a home-made mix of benzocaine (20%) and lidocaine (2,5%) which works fine for my sensitive mouth area. Cleanse with a sponge after checking anesthesia and you're good to roll Very Happy

I'm sure you'll have great results. Just take your time and hang in there Smile

Oh, and good luck tonight!
Hope to hear more about your experiences soon!

Cadia
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 448
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:07 am      Reply with quote
Rebecca, look at us, here we go again! Laughing

If this wasn't a virtual meeting we would probably be full of bruises after crashing into each other - in addition to our roller marks, of course Laughing
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:23 am      Reply with quote
When I first started needling I used Emla cream. Then as I became more confident and braver, I used nothing. However, for my last three treatments I have used Xylocaine Ointment - put glad wrap on top, waited 1 hour, then rolled. I have noticed a huge difference in the end result - my rolling is much more intense. I've also tried the ice and it works ok, but using the Xylocaine, gladwrap and the wait time really results in a more penetrating roll.
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 536
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:32 am      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
Rebecca, look at us, here we go again! Laughing

If this wasn't a virtual meeting we would probably be full of bruises after crashing into each other - in addition to our roller marks, of course Laughing


HA HA HA.... Laughing Where abouts are you? I wonder why our posts are always at the same time??

rebecca

_________________
47 years old. Battling aging and pigmentation. Using Tria and Pico and Dermapen.
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 448
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:08 am      Reply with quote
snowqueen67 wrote:
Cadia wrote:
Rebecca, look at us, here we go again! Laughing

If this wasn't a virtual meeting we would probably be full of bruises after crashing into each other - in addition to our roller marks, of course Laughing


HA HA HA.... Laughing Where abouts are you? I wonder why our posts are always at the same time??

rebecca


I'm in Norway. What about you?
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 860
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:45 am      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
...Could anyone tell me how you sterilize it? Should I sterilize before using it? Thanks

Though your roller technically arrives sterilized, you really ought to rinse it with a anti-bacterial/sterilization solution before you roll your face for the first time, and especially AFTER each rolling session (rather than using water alone). As a general practice, I recommend a 20 minute soak in Hydrogen Peroxide followed by a good rinse under hot running water for a fast and cost-effective method of cleaning your roller before your first roll (then repeat this again after you've finished).

For those who are prepping their faces with topicals (actives and/or serums) BEFORE or DURING a rolling session, another effective method of sterilizing your roller from the debris that will collect on the needles is to use *Denture Tablets*. Denture tablets are not only anti-bacterial agents, they are enzyme cleansers which means they can break down skincare serums & creams as well as fatty deposits that attach to the needles from your skin cells. Simply add one tablet to a half cup of warm water and soak the roller head for 20-30 minutes, then rinse well under running water before air drying. www.dermroller.com/mts-protocols.html

A soft toothbrush is also very useful for gently removing any remaining debris on the needles, however, this may not be necessary at all after a good soak with a denture tablet.

Denture tablets are not only very effective, they are also much cheaper compared to other enzyme cleansers being sold specifically for dermarollers. Here is a product that initially caught my eye before I discovered that denture tablets will do the exact same thing - www.oniskai.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=107&osCsid=2f95219ae16ffd395dce0996f7928c4a

Thanks to Readers Digest I've discovered that Denture Tablets have many other extraordinary uses; check out this link for more interesting tips. Smile www.rd.com/tools-and-quizzes/extraordinary-uses/extraordinary-uses-for-denture-tablets/article23830.html

_________________
Fair with mild rosascea & combination skin (dry with oily t-zone)
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 536
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:24 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
When I first started needling I used Emla cream. Then as I became more confident and braver, I used nothing. However, for my last three treatments I have used Xylocaine Ointment - put glad wrap on top, waited 1 hour, then rolled. I have noticed a huge difference in the end result - my rolling is much more intense. I've also tried the ice and it works ok, but using the Xylocaine, gladwrap and the wait time really results in a more penetrating roll.


Keliu,

Thanks for posting this. I had actually wondered if that might be the case. I guess I was hoping the ice was doing enough, b/c I didn't want another step in the process. But what the heck!! I've come this far!

rebecca

_________________
47 years old. Battling aging and pigmentation. Using Tria and Pico and Dermapen.
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 536
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:26 am      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
snowqueen67 wrote:
Cadia wrote:
Rebecca, look at us, here we go again! Laughing

If this wasn't a virtual meeting we would probably be full of bruises after crashing into each other - in addition to our roller marks, of course Laughing


HA HA HA.... Laughing Where abouts are you? I wonder why our posts are always at the same time??

rebecca


I'm in Australia...not even close...I guess we won't really bump into each other any time soon!

rebecca
I'm in Norway. What about you?

_________________
47 years old. Battling aging and pigmentation. Using Tria and Pico and Dermapen.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 860
Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:18 am      Reply with quote
If anyone is looking for a fast and effective numbing product to use with their derma roller, check out Tridocaine Gel from www.canadadrugsuperstore.com/more.asp?ProductID=68977. Tridocaine Gel is superior to Emla Cream and Xylocaine Ointment as it contains 3 numbing agents and works within 15 minutes of application. It also does not require you to sit with saran wrap on your face for up to one hour in order to activate the product fully (like Emla Cream does Rolling Eyes ). Cost wise, this gel is very reasonable as well.

Here is an excerpt about Tridocaine from www.canadadrugsuperstore.com/more.asp?ProductID=68977:

Tridocaine Gel (Benzocaine 20%, Lidocaine 6%, Tetracaine 4%)
Tridocaine is a local analgesic, anaesthetic and antipruritic. It is used to prevent pain associated with needle insertion, intravenous cannulation, and superficial surgery on skin. Suitable for pre-op laser surgery. Used by estheticians and anaesthetic physicians. For temporary relief of pain from minor burns, sunburns, insect bites and minor skin irritations.

Directions for use:
Apply before and after injection, or laser surgery or as directed by physician.

Results are obtained quickly in 10 - 15 minutes. No dressing is required. Intact skin only.

Freshly made.
Finlandia Natural Pharmacy will specially compound this product after getting your order. This product expires after 6 months.


This Canadian online pharmacy also sells three other numbing products: Duocaine Gel (6% Lidocaine & 4% Tetracaine), Xylocaine Ointment (5% Lidocaine), and Emla Cream (2.5% Lidocaine & 2.5% Priloaine). Again, the prices for all of these numbing gels are very good compared to other sources.

_________________
Fair with mild rosascea & combination skin (dry with oily t-zone)
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 448
Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:26 am      Reply with quote
Probably not, Rebecca. Still, our time zones seem to be compatible here Very Happy

About the numbing - I agree with Keliu that the rolling easily gets more intense with numbing, but like you said earlier, what you might miss in intensity, you catch up for with your schedule. And to me, the fact that you already have great results, shows you're on a right track! Very Happy
sherryf13500
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Apr 2004
Posts: 356
Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
I recived my roller yesterday and I rolled with it last night and put on CP with super peptides, after and then I waited and put on emu oil. This morning I wanted use a treatment of vit c to have that sink in. My skin is a little tight, sensitive. I saw little prick marks on my face. I think I will wait a day to see what happens tomorrow.

Very interesting little tool. Will keep you posted. Thanks for all your tips.

What do you think the best topical is to put on after? What works for all?
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Jul 2006
Posts: 339
Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Cadia wrote:
Hello Nan! Smile

Glad you joined us!

A lot of people feel the need for numbing cream so you are not alone there. The cooling gel for sunburn might do just fine, but in case you don't think it helps enough, you could try Emla as that seems to be what many people prefere. Ice cubes are also helping.

At www.microneedle.com they suggest a solution that contains benzocaine (20%), lidocaine (4%), teracaine (2%), pramoxine HCI (1%). I use a home-made mix of benzocaine (20%) and lidocaine (2,5%) which works fine for my sensitive mouth area. Cleanse with a sponge after checking anesthesia and you're good to roll Very Happy

I'm sure you'll have great results. Just take your time and hang in there Smile

Oh, and good luck tonight!
Hope to hear more about your experiences soon!

Cadia

I read in "health" magazine that two young girls (20s) died from topical anesthesia... one was going in for laser hair removal and the other i forgot. And they said that people have been hospitalized from OTC numbing creams. Just a heads up... Reading that scared me. But they put it on a large area and wrapped it in a wrap. Still, I'm a hypochondriac, so I'd rather have pain than use that stuff. lol
Cadia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 May 2007
Posts: 448
Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Congratulations on your first rolling, Sherry! Very Happy It sounds like you did a nice job last night! How was it? And did you go for the 1.5mm?

When it comes to topicals afterwards, I think we have whole a lot of different preferences. One thing that comes to my mind that ought to work for most people, is avocado oil. But cp should work fine too Smile

Anomaly, that was eerie news. I've heard about some having detox issues, but I would never have thought it could do that serious damage. I guess they really covered a huge part of the body, but still... Shock Have you tried using ice cubes? Helps quite a bit if you need some relief. I also agree that the pain is absolutely bearable, but I'll probably continue to cheat just a tiny bit Wink How's your rolling going?
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 860
Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
anomaly wrote:
Cadia wrote:
Hello Nan! Smile

Glad you joined us!

A lot of people feel the need for numbing cream so you are not alone there. The cooling gel for sunburn might do just fine, but in case you don't think it helps enough, you could try Emla as that seems to be what many people prefere. Ice cubes are also helping.

At www.microneedle.com they suggest a solution that contains benzocaine (20%), lidocaine (4%), teracaine (2%), pramoxine HCI (1%). I use a home-made mix of benzocaine (20%) and lidocaine (2,5%) which works fine for my sensitive mouth area. Cleanse with a sponge after checking anesthesia and you're good to roll Very Happy

I'm sure you'll have great results. Just take your time and hang in there Smile

Oh, and good luck tonight!
Hope to hear more about your experiences soon!

Cadia

I read in "health" magazine that two young girls (20s) died from topical anesthesia... one was going in for laser hair removal and the other i forgot. And they said that people have been hospitalized from OTC numbing creams. Just a heads up... Reading that scared me. But they put it on a large area and wrapped it in a wrap. Still, I'm a hypochondriac, so I'd rather have pain than use that stuff. lol

Anomaly - Thank you for raising an important point about the potential dangers of using medicated numbing topicals. Before I even ordered the Tridocaine Gel (that I like very much and recommended in an earlier post), I personally called the Pharmacist who compounds this product (back in February) and asked if it was suitable to use with derma rollers. I was told it is perfectly safe as Tridocaine is the number one gel they sell to Tattoo artists, who are essentially 'needling' the skin in much the same way that derma rolling does. I suggest everyone talk to their Pharmacist before they use any topical analgeics just to be on the safe side.

From what I have gathered, if there are any *warnings* at all about using OTC numbing agents they would be the following:

1) DO NOT cover a topical analgesic that contains Benzocaine with Cling Wrap or Saran Wrap as this can be VERY dangerous if too much of this specific medication is delivered into your blood stream for a prolonged period of time. And this is exactly what Saran/Cling Wrap applied on top of a numbing cream can do; it behaves as an occlusive dressing which means it prevents air from causing the topical agent to become inert, thereby prolonging the numbing properties of the product on your skin and in your blood stream. An additional definition of how occlusion works is provided here - http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Occlusive_Bandage. The use of 'occlusive bandages' is approved with Emla Cream, however, this does NOT mean it is approved for such use with OTHER topcial analgesics (such as Xylocaine and especially not with Benzocaine!!! Shock ). In fact, there is much evidence to support that you should never use saran wrap on top of Benzocaine at all. Here is a very good article from Healthline that discusses what you should know about using Benzocaine as a topical analgesic. www.healthline.com/multumcontent/benzocaine-topical

2) As soon as the area you want to roll is numb from any topical analgesic, use a damp cloth and wipe your skin clean BEFORE you begin to roll so that you are NOT pushing the numbing gel deeper into the dermal layers with your roller (which in turn delivers it further into your blood stream).

I am very light handed when I use the Tridocaine Gel and apply it primarily to area's that are very sensitive for me. What I love about this product is that it is only on my skin for 15 minutes before I rinse my face prior to a rolling session, and that it generally wears off within 15 to 20 minutes of my skin becoming fully numb. This means my numbing 'downtime' is so much less involved and cumbersome compared to the Emla Cream/Occlusive procedure. I have not had any side effects or problems with Tridocaine Gel either.

So for anyone thinking of numbing larger areas of their body in order to use longer derma rollers (ie/, the 2.0 mm and 2.5 mm models), you should be VERY careful about how much analgesic you use and NEVER be tempted to use saran wrap on top of anything other than Emla Cream, unless you have it on good authority that it is okay to do so.

_________________
Fair with mild rosascea & combination skin (dry with oily t-zone)
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Scotslass, thanks so much for the above information. It is invaluable to everbody. The Tridocaine Gel would definitely seem to be the product to go with. Unfortunately, airmail postage to Australia is quite expensive - I'll have to order it by "snail mail" but it will be worth the wait.
Nan5361
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 Mar 2008
Posts: 4
Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much Cadia,Keliu,Snowqueen,ScotsLass and Anomaly!!! You are a terrific group of women with a wealth of good information and experience.

I have done one good rolling session and today I am peeling away!! Next time I will give it a go with an ice cube first and see how that works for me. The most painful is my upper lip area. I was red for a good 2 hours afterward but my skin looks great today. I am thinking that rolling 2 times per week is my goal. Interesting that it seemed to hurt a little bit more rolling without pressure. If I pressed in a bit it seemed to hurt less. Anyone else experience this?

_________________
Nan5361
lilredhead
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 117
Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, that's my experience as well! Wink
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Oct 2007
Posts: 536
Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
Nan5361 wrote:
Thanks so much Cadia,Keliu,Snowqueen,ScotsLass and Anomaly!!! You are a terrific group of women with a wealth of good information and experience.

I have done one good rolling session and today I am peeling away!! Next time I will give it a go with an ice cube first and see how that works for me. The most painful is my upper lip area. I was red for a good 2 hours afterward but my skin looks great today. I am thinking that rolling 2 times per week is my goal. Interesting that it seemed to hurt a little bit more rolling without pressure. If I pressed in a bit it seemed to hurt less. Anyone else experience this?


Well done! You are now one of us..there is no turning back! Bad Grin

Yes upper lip is the worst for me. I actually still don't roll the middle bit, its just too ouchy. I also agree than the pain is less with pressure.

cheers
rebecca

_________________
47 years old. Battling aging and pigmentation. Using Tria and Pico and Dermapen.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 28 Jan 2006
Posts: 860
Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Scotslass, thanks so much for the above information. It is invaluable to everbody. The Tridocaine Gel would definitely seem to be the product to go with. Unfortunately, airmail postage to Australia is quite expensive - I'll have to order it by "snail mail" but it will be worth the wait.

Keliu - You're very welcome. It is quite shocking to know that improper use of OTC topical analgesics can in fact be fatal. And that the real culprit in most cases is the misuse of Saran Wrap as an occlusive bandage. I initially assumed that Saran could be used as an occlusive dressing on top of any kind of topical analgesic, but this is clearly not the case at all. I'm certain those poor girls who died from overdosing on topical analgesics (that Anomaly mentioned) had no idea that they couldn't use Saran Wrap with their numbing gels.

I also shudder at the thought of one of our lovely RollerGirls succumbing to some sort of tragedy because they decided to roll a large area of their body and used the wrong numbing gel with Saran Wrap. Shock I can see how easily this can happen, too, as the 1.0 mm rollers and higher are positioned to target cellulite as well as body lifting. So it wouldn't be unusual for someone to numb their legs and bum and abdomen at the same time in order to perform an intensive rolling session, and then wrap these area's with Saran Wrap to gain additional numbing.

Now that everyone knows NOT to use Saran Wrap on top of ANY topical analgesic other than Emla Cream, or one that has been approved of by their Doctor or Pharmacist. And to be extra careful about applying numbing cream to large area's of the body before a rolling session, we should all be fine!

I hope that you receive your Tridocaine Gel soon, Keliu, and that you find it helps to speed up the process of your rolling sessions since you won't need to wait as long for it to kick in, or have to fuss with occlusive dressings anymore. Smile

_________________
Fair with mild rosascea & combination skin (dry with oily t-zone)
Zenity
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 24 Jun 2007
Posts: 231
Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hello again,

In the past I posted my succes treating my sister with the skin rolling technique to get rid of stretch marks.
But the experience has not finished yet. Needeling has been great to treat cellulite and fat in her body. I actually used the rollers and some cupping technique.
The improvement has been dramatical!
I don't want to make a long post, so if any of you are interested in taking a look of the cupping part here is a link with my post on another forum:

http://flexeffect.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=1206752169

I want to post a quick update of my own experience with my rollers.

I use the MTS professional and home grade rollers.

I have been using them basically on my hands, elbows, knees and c-section scar. Not so often in my face, neck and decollete.

If I am not wrong I have been following a routin for about 3 months now.
Well, my hands look much better. Not that they looked bad at all but I was noticing my skin getting thinier and you could see the veins through. Not anymore!

I noticed some bags in my elbows. (I got way to skinny)Sagging issues... much better now! Rolling and appliying good stuff to sleep with has done the miracle.

Same on my knees. Actually it was no sagging, but could notice some deep lines on top of my articulation. They simply are not there anymore.

About my C-section scar I am still treating it to improve appereance but It is almost invisible (compared to what it was).

Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!! I am so happy that I could scream!
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 13 Jul 2005
Posts: 3407
Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:11 am      Reply with quote
I just posted a question on the Leaf and Rush dermaroller asking about marks so I thought I might post it here too. Has anyone had pinprick marks left from using the dermaroller or broken caps from it?

_________________
Joined the 50 club several years back, blonde w/ fair/sensitive skin, Texas humidity and prone to rosacea, light breakouts and sunburns, combo skin type, starting to see sundamage and fine lines
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:16 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I just posted a question on the Leaf and Rush dermaroller asking about marks so I thought I might post it here too. Has anyone had pinprick marks left from using the dermaroller or broken caps from it?


Short answer - No, not one. In fact, I think it's helped my broken caps.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:49 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



BDB Best Sellers Kit (5 items) Tanda ZAP - White Orlane Oligo Hypoallergenique Cleanser Lotion Duo (2 items)