Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Photos of results with Janson Beckett
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lesleyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I'd post some photos since I've noticed improvement in skin tone, firmness, diminished capillaries as well as lines. I've been using the JB line since December 2006. I also do Manuka honey masks (straight honey, sometimes mixed with unrefined cold pressed extra virgin Avocado oil or organic extra virgin olive oil.) I'll be 52 in June so I don't know whether I look my age or not...just healthier/more vibrant?

These photos are unretouched and I have no make up or skin creams on. I just washed my face for the evening.
As you can see, the jowls are starting! But creams won't fix that. I may see someone about that but not right away.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Nice photos Lesley-Jane. I'd be delighted to look like you into my fifties. I don't know what you looked like before JB though so maybe you're just lucky with the genes Very Happy
lesleyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:12 pm      Reply with quote
Molly, until recently the broken capillaries were much more obvious in my cheeks and around my eyes and the circles under my eyes were much darker. (I've always had dark circles under my eyes.) I also had looser skin above my eyes (which as we age seem to grow hollow), and my crows feet were more pronounced. I believe this regime is making a difference and I tend to be skeptical and distrustful when I start things. Indeed, in another thread a few weeks ago I mentioned I wasn't too happy with JB results - I expected more. Since I started using the night cream I've noticed a bigger difference. You can smell the peptides in that cream!
Zoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:46 am      Reply with quote
Surprised you look fantastic! I'm 30 and my lines are more pronounced than yours - I think my latest anti wrinkle serum is a con though. Am going to try Relax a line

Tell us your full regime!

Z
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Lesley Jane, I'll be very happy to look like you at 52! You look great Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:35 am      Reply with quote
You look great! Definitely young for your age! I'm 35 and have more crows feet than you do! Do you have any close-up before pictures by chance?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:40 am      Reply with quote
omg, u look AMAZING! r u lying about ur age!? i would not have guessed u were 52! keep using JB cos its working for u

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:48 am      Reply with quote
You look amazing! Nobody would belive you are over 30-35.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:05 am      Reply with quote
You look fantastic - I'd be very happy if I had skin like that now!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:39 am      Reply with quote
You look wonderful! I am mid 40's and have more wrinkles than you! What products are you using from the JB line?
lesleyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:32 am      Reply with quote
Well gals, I am thrilled by your feedback because it's nerve wracking putting up pics of oneself. Unfortunately I did not take a "before" photo prior to starting the regime. But will try and dig up some older photos.

Regarding what I bought from JB, here's the list - and note, I bought direct from the company as it offered a very good deal. Shipping was free (for the amount I ordered) - I live in Canada. And the products were ordered on a Saturday and arrived the next Tuesday morning. So good service.
The anti-aging line:
http://www.janson-beckett.com/store_fld/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=147
4oz Cleansing Milk
4oz Skin Toner
4oz Facial Skin Prep
4oz AlphaDerma CE
1oz OkuSil
(this cost $199, which is a very good price when you do the comparison shopping. Shop around and see.)

I also bought the night cream, which was $25 off the normal price of $99. Personally I have noticed better results since I started including this cream:
http://www.janson-beckett.com/store_fld/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=168

Now, I'm not sure if this is a good regime for people in their thirties or not. Thirty year old skin is in pretty good shape compared to fifty year old skin!

These products last just over three months.

I didn't notice results right away. It's taken about three months to really notice a change. Also, I noticed a bigger change using the night cream.

I also use Yonka's skin toner (in the pink bottle). I also am sold on Manuka honey (or even just plain honey) as a face mask. It's antibacterial and is a very gentle natural exfoliant. Also unrefined avocado oil from the salad oil shelf at the health food store is heavenly.

As an aside: I don't smoke or eat red meat and I consume alcohol once in a blue moon. I eat lots of nuts and seeds, avocados, fruits (mostly berries as these are supposed to be the best fruits), veg, organic chicken and turkey, salmon. I also binge periodically on junk food, which is very sad...I try and fight it Very Happy I take supplements. Fish oils, vitamin C, D, Calcium-Mag, etc.

Oh yes, and ground organic flax seed! Flax seed is very good for skin, hair, and nails. It can be sprinkled on salads, or mixed in to protein/fruit shakes.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
lesleyjane wrote:
As an aside: I don't smoke or eat red meat and I consume alcohol once in a blue moon. I eat lots of nuts and seeds, avocados, fruits (mostly berries as these are supposed to be the best fruits), veg, organic chicken and turkey, salmon. I also binge periodically on junk food, which is very sad...I try and fight it Very Happy I take supplements. Fish oils, vitamin C, D, Calcium-Mag, etc.

Oh yes, and ground organic flax seed! Flax seed is very good for skin, hair, and nails. It can be sprinkled on salads, or mixed in to protein/fruit shakes.

Ok, well, since you look better than me and I am only freshly-turned 41 ( ::gasp:: ), and since i did not care for hte JB products at all when I tried them (ADCE, Prep and Okusil) ...I am off to eat and avocado tree and flax-seed-oil-supplement myself till it comes out my ears. Laughing

Oh, and that Manuka honey aint going in the tum tum anymore, it is goin' on da face!! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
Re the Yonka toner. It's not the bottle that's pink, but the lotion. It's the one for normal/dry skin.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
Oh my!!! You look wonderful. I love the pictures with the droplets of water on your face. Please do try to find some older photos for comparison.

I also have had fabulous results with JB products.

Thanks for sharing.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
Your skin looks so beautiful and you have a really nice glow.
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh, you have the most beautiful skin!! I'd be happy if I could look like this when I'm 42. Are you seriously in your 50s? Smile You must be doing everything right! Off to chomp on berries and nuts now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
52! Are you serious? I can't believe it!
can you tell me how do you take good care of your skin?
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
I would have never guessed you where in your 50's. Seriously. I looked at the pictures.. thinking you where probably if I had to guess late 30's. Then I scroll down and see all this 50's talk!? You look good. Real good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Fabulous pics Lesleyjane and indeed you look much younger than your years - good for you
It took awhile for me to realize just how great this line is for mature skin. One morning I woke up and voilá my skin was firmer, better toned, diminished pores and just glowing Very Happy

@ Helenzwi...
Quote:
can you tell me how do you take good care of your skin?

Read Lesleyjane's post further up the page Razz
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:11 am      Reply with quote
They are great pics. Glad you found a line that works for you.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using JN since Dec 05. I especially love AlphaDerma CE!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
I wish I could look as good as you lesleyjane when I am at your age. Thanks for sharing all great you anti-aging diet tips.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for reminding anya!
I miss the most important part!!!!!!!!!!
twinkle-bright
5% products discount

Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:20 pm      Reply with quote
You look wonderful!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |