Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Under eye circles
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
gaffer
5% products discount

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:41 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone ever tried Eyederma? I have been reading information (from newspapers too) that Eyederma (formlerly Occuderma) is suppose to work wonders.

I just tried Prevage, but it did nothing. I am now on Roc and I have noticed quite a bit of change. My eyes look just a little bruised now but better than before. I want more though.

I have heard that Avon has a good eye cream out too, but I don't neccessarily trust these places that claim miracles while making millions on us.

Should I try Eyederma?

I have had undereye circles all my life and there are worse now with age (I am 3Cool. Help me!

Mary
youngrace
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:59 pm      Reply with quote
this stuff burned my eyes like nothing else. but that's because i wear contacts. my undereye seemed "puffier" after i wore this, which i guess would be good if you had really sunken eyes, but it just made me look like i was retaining water. Rolling Eyes i had high hopes for this one too. i couldn't stick with it long enough to see results, but from the day or two i did wear it, it seemed that it did work some--sorry about how vague this all is, hopefully it still helps! Very Happy
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have had undereye circles all my life

me too! Mad
but i still do not find a product can improve that!
lululun
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
for me, good sleep is the only thing that helps.
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:24 am      Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad for me, nothing works!
gaffer
5% products discount

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:34 am      Reply with quote
This really sucks.
No news is good news? Not in this case. I will forever search for a solution .. my search for the holy grail!
4sons
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Have any of you tried Diane Yvonne's DCX undereye stuff? I use it for dark circles and it's the ONLY thing that has ever worked for me. (Other than a stress free life and tons of sleep. Right. Like THOSE ever happen!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Do a search. Some people here have reported good results reducing / eliminating dark undereye circles with some products. For example:

Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue (expensive at $100):
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/peter-thomas-roth-power-k-p_960.htm

Revision SkinCare Teamine Eye Complex ($55):
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/revision-skincare-teamine-p_4146.htm

I don't have personal experience with either one of these but there is personal feedback on the Forum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
4sons wrote:
Have any of you tried Diane Yvonne's DCX undereye stuff? I use it for dark circles and it's the ONLY thing that has ever worked for me. (Other than a stress free life and tons of sleep. Right. Like THOSE ever happen!)

Didn't work for me.
hzzyjane
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I've given up on getting rid of my blue under-eye circles with a cream. My problem is that I have thin, fair skin and the veins show through. I do plan on getting the "feeder veins" (the veins running down the side of your temples that connect to the under eye veins) zapped with a laser (I think they use a CoolGlide).I've seen photos and it's impressive. And quick.
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
Having been plagued with dark circles for several years, I went into Search&Destroy mode and found out that DHCC applied with the press&roll method under the eyes pumps the lymphatic drainage and really does help the poofy, dark circles!!
Teamine eye cream was helping but so $$$. I made my own with SAS Chrysin and SKB and coconut endosperm which is just as good IMO. But I think the lymphatic drainage is def the most helpful! HTH (it can't hurt!) fawnie

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
Fawnie, that is an awesome idea!!!! I love it and I'm going to try it. It makes sense. I was just reading about these product suggestions and having the thought that bags and circles are about so much more than something topical could handle.

I already have the DHCC so I'm good to go. I'll start soon and report back.

Michele

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Have you all tried Cellular Skin Rx Eye Bright Treatment Serum? This works for my mom, who has noticed a big improvement in her undereye circles.

It's available at EDS too:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellular-skin-rx-eye-brig-p_4144.htm
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Cellular Skin Rx Eye Bright Treatment Serum also.
But it have to take a quite long time.
You can not see the result within a week.

Moreover, you should find eye cream/serum which have Vitamin-K in their ingredients.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
some helpful websites:www.dark-circles.net andwww.drmeronk.com. Dr Meronk has the best web site in the world as far as explaining all the different eye problems we encounter.I have met him and found him to be a very honest, knowledgeable when it comes to the eye.He even has videos on his website.His website is injected with a little humore and he has authored the whole thing by himself.
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:28 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
some helpful websites:www.dark-circles.net andwww.drmeronk.com. Dr Meronk has the best web site in the world as far as explaining all the different eye problems we encounter.I have met him and found him to be a very honest, knowledgeable when it comes to the eye.He even has videos on his website.His website is injected with a little humore and he has authored the whole thing by himself.

Nice websites, I'll dig out more. thanks!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:44 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

www.drmeronk.com is a good site! I appreciate his support for looking at cosmetic options prior to surgery - especially the use of highlighters and concealers to blunt the demarcation between the cheek and eye hollow (very effective!)...Lots of good info!
puds
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I had a problem with undereye circles a few years back and used Teamine. It took some patience but it worked very well. Lots of people here recommend the Peter Thomas Roth stuff, but I hated it.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
fawnie wrote:
Having been plagued with dark circles for several years, I went into Search&Destroy mode and found out that DHCC applied with the press&roll method under the eyes pumps the lymphatic drainage and really does help the poofy, dark circles!!
Teamine eye cream was helping but so $$$. I made my own with SAS Chrysin and SKB and coconut endosperm which is just as good IMO. But I think the lymphatic drainage is def the most helpful! HTH (it can't hurt!) fawnie

What is DHCC & SKB ? Confused
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:

What is DHCC & SKB ? Confused

Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream & Sea Kelp Bioferment Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:

Thank you for your sharing.
ritas
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
Great website!! thanks for sharing.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |