Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Maria Galland Products.
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone use this line? What are the opinions?

I like their Invisible High Protection Cream n°43.

Once my friend and I went skiing on Mont Tremblant on a sunny day. As an experiment, she applied Skin Tx SPF 30 cream and I applied the Invisible High Protection Cream n°43. We both spent 6 hours skiing. Next day she woke up with a burnt face and mine white as a snow!
It's suitable for delicate skin and does not contain SPF.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi RussianSunshine,

Welcome!

Incidentally, I became friends with this lovely girl recently in Paris who uses Maria Galland exclusively. She has the softest, most poreless, gorgeous skin I have EVER seen, and she is 34. Amazing. She really said Maria Galland has turned her skin around completely, and that the texture of her skin and the clarity of her complexion used to be very different.

I will try some samples she is willing to give to me and let you all know what I think... I am very happy with my current routine, but who knows?

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:01 am      Reply with quote
My beautician uses Maria Galland facial masks and she has used their cold and hot masks. The result are quite good but I would not say that the results were terrific.

It appears that these soft and cold masks are quite popular in beauty salons and spas, but I have not used their facial products directly.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:58 am      Reply with quote
I never tried this line but it is sold at an upper class area-a spa. I should try to get samples and I can't remember why I was not attracted to this line.

If I am able to get some samples, I will share my review. Smile
schang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:16 am      Reply with quote
I've never heard of this line, but now I'm so curious. I'm eagerly awaiting future reviews!
annie313
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:43 am      Reply with quote
Any websites where you can take a look at this line and ship to the States?
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
Maria Galland products are made in France. My friend told me that their eye cream is the best but I haven't tried any of their products yet.
Also they are not that common here.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
annie313 wrote:
Any websites where you can take a look at this line and ship to the States?

I tried my best to find a place that sells it to the U.S. I couldn't find anything. I went to the website, they have an English version. Apparently they don't have a spa that even carries it in the U.S. Closest is Canada.

Your best bet might be ebay. Sigh.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hold on! I am trying to find a Maria Galland retailer here in Toronto.

Today was such a nice day that I could not search as much as I wanted to. One place I visited told me that they stopped selling it. So it must be sold in another area that I know of.

I will get back to you. Very Happy
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:51 pm      Reply with quote
UPDATE: I went to three different locations and none sold this line.

I looked it up in the yellow pages and it is sold in Scarborough, Ontario. Scarborough does not have a great reputation when it comes to personal safety and did not want to drive down there.

I have two more location that I need to search and I hope I can find it real soon.
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:45 am      Reply with quote
I always thought there was a Maria Galland Spa on Yonge Street just north of Eglinton. Good luck with your search!

ETA: 2460 Yonge Street
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
Mishie Welcome! You could be right. I was at Andrews, Spas in Etobicoke, did not go to Scarborough, and Spas in Mississauga. I wanted to go to Oakville to see if they have it there.

It might be sold somewhere close to Eglinton & Yonge but I will have to check out the location you suggested.
Do you know the name of this spa that you are thinking of?
mishie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
What I remember it was actually called Maria Galland Spa but that was a few years ago. Good luck!
Thank you for the welcome!
cristaline
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'm quite interested in this line.

avalange, please post your impressions after testing the samples. Feel free to PM me if you'd like as well. I'm REALLY interested. Smile
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
My facial lady uses Maria Galland products. I use the toner and the cleaning mask. They make my skin feel very soft. I've used their cream cleanser before as well.

My lady sells the Galland products. I live in toronto and her spa is called Spring de Spa (it's a chinese place) located in the plaza at the north east corner of Leslie Street and Finch Ave.

I might have to try out more products.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
This is good to know....I've been searching in TO. Where you are is very far from me and would not be able to get there during business hours and to fight the traffic!

Can you get samples from there?
Cautious newbie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
I could probably get samples because I've been going to her for years...but I'm not sure someone off the street would get any.

If you pay her cash, she might not charge tax...

She's open on Sat and Sun as well...and I suspect fairly late in the evenings during the week.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
You can find Maria Galland at www.shifeon.com
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
FINALLY!!! I found the place that sells Maria Galland!

It is sold at Yorkdale Mall in Vogue retail store.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 12, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
So for the people who use this brand, how are you finding it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I am interested in how its going as well for those have used it here?

Also nice to see a comparison to other popular products here like decleor, yonka etc.

thanks
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I buy it from my esthetician in Ottawa Neutral
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
I recently stumbled across several stores selling this line in the Pacific Mall (located in Markham at the corner of Kennedy & Steeles). If you are not shy and like to 'haggle' for a better price, the Pacific Mall is THE place to go! Known as the largest Chinese Mall in North America, it has skincare products from around the world and many lines that I've never seen in other retail stores in Toronto. Definitely worth checking out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
I recently stumbled across several stores selling this line in the Pacific Mall (located in Markham at the corner of Kennedy & Steeles). If you are not shy and like to 'haggle' for a better price, the Pacific Mall is THE place to go! Known as the largest Chinese Mall in North America, it has skincare products from around the world and many lines that I've never seen in other retail stores in Toronto. Definitely worth checking out.

Thank you, maybe one day I will go up there and take a look. Do you go up there often?
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Skincare - I live in the Markham vicinity and know the neighbourhood well. If you need some help finding the Pacific Mall, let me know and I'll forward you detailed directions.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:05 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |