Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Mavala Double Lash for eyelash growth
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
I just purchased Mavala Double Lash. It is supposed to Strenghthen, Lengthen and Thicken lashes. Has anyone tried this product? It's a Swiss company. I puchased at London Drugs. I will apply it tonight. It says visible results in 30 days.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have this and used it for a week or so, then I got lazy (and forgot) to apply it daily. Its not surprising that I didn't see results! Maybe I should try again...

Also, I tend to rub my eyes at night and they were irritated by it.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 13, 2007 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
This was the 2nd eyelash serum I tried after Talika and I liked it better although it did not make my eyelashes any longer.. I liked it more because it didn't make my eyes itch like Talika did. Would not repurchase though. Ardell is a lot better and cheaper, IMO.
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:52 am      Reply with quote
can we get Ardell in Vancouver...?
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Report back on may 13!

I have used Mavala, and liked it because it didn't irritate me and the lash brush was soft! The Ardell brush is harder -- Ardell aslo doesn't really irritate. I'm not sure if they have done much for me, but I think they did a little.
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think the Ardell product is available in Canada. I've tried in Manitoba and Ontario. It's available at various drugstores in the States.
I'll report results in a month. The application was easy and didn't bother my eyes or skin. (I have very sensitive skin)
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
puglove wrote:
can we get Ardell in Vancouver...?

You can get it at www.drugstore.com.
rainbow_listic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
my friend and i read about Mavala & Talika's eyelash lengthen and strengthen. so we decided to try one each. my friend tried Mavala whereas for me i tried Talika.

after using the product for 1 month, we realised that Talika works better then Mavala. mine lash was really lengthen whereas my friend's, the effect was very minimal.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I tried both Talika & Mavala. Preferred Talika alot more... I don't use it everyday but definitely about the same number of times for each, Mavala first. But for Mavala, there isn't any results. I do not see any lengthening... and it totally stings my eyes that I tear everytime I use it... I would stick to Talika
nshoren

Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
I love the ardell lash&brow growth accelerator treatment gel! unforunately its unavailable here in Canada Sad and I dont use online banking or anything of that sort so I cant order it online.. I'd really like to stock up. If anyone knows of anyone who has stocked up and has many to spare please let me know.. I have tons of makeup/hair products that I'd be willing to send in trade. (most of them brand new - never been opened/used)
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I also tried this after Talika. I liked Talika better. This Mavala didn't have the consistency of a gel like Talika, and the mascara wand was harder to use for me. It didn't help my lashes grow as much as Talika, but it helped to condition it. It was a drag trying to finish the bottle. I then moved on to Revitalash - worked, but too drying for my eyes. I think by consensus, the best lash growth serum would have to be Carekate's Lush Lash.
millavanilla

Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
I used this for around 25 days. No good results, except that i probably conditioned my lashes.

Thankfully, it does not cost a bomb Wink
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |