Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Anyone heard of a skin-gadget called iLift? , rop>>
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, saw this mentioned in NewBeauty magazine. (yes, another gadget, lol!!).
Also, just had to add that the SkinDream ultrasound machine is freakin awesome!! (have been using for nearly 3 weeks now, unbelievable, just had to share, lol!)
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:46 am      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, saw this mentioned in NewBeauty magazine. (yes, another gadget, lol!!).
Also, just had to add that the SkinDream ultrasound machine is freakin awesome!! (have been using for nearly 3 weeks now, unbelievable, just had to share, lol!)

Lipglossdol, I never heard of the ILift, so I can't be of any help with that one.

But - I am very interested in your results with the SkinDream. What kinds of results are you seeing? How often do you use it? and How long is each individual treatment? OMG Shock, I know I'm asking way too many questions, but when I hear that something produces "freakin awsome" results, I just have to ask Anxious .
Thx!! R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Hi, for the first 3 to 4 weeks you use it daily. Then 2 or 3 times a week. Have been using it for nearly 3 weeks. (I do also use Quasar, dermawand, ). After the first week I noticed great results. hths. My skin looks more plump, if that makes sense.
Each area you work anywhere in the beginning from 1 to 5 minutes. (takes about 15 to 20 minutes for me a treatment). I do about 3 min. a section. Very Happy
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi, website iswww.mediconsult.tv It is out of Germany, but a rep here in Canada sells it.
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lipglossdoll - I have looked at the iLift but it looks like more of a massage machine with LED's. Don't know if it's powerful enough to do any good. If the skin dream
ultrasound machine plumps the skin, that's really good for us aging ladies!! Does the skindream do anything for wrinkles around the eyes and sagging jowls??
Was also looking through the internet for other antiagaing devices and saw something in the French store call Face One. It has 4 different functions. Am trying to get more
infor on the Face One but can't seem to get through on their website. Let me know how the skin dream works for wrinkles. Was reading about it on another forum with before and after pictures - if the skin dream made this gal look that good, it's worth the cost. She was a rep in Canada called Allie O. Keep us all up to date on the skin dream - thx so much!
DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have not noticed a big difference in fine lines,(I have only used if for a few weeks now,) but I do not have too many fine lines to begin with, so it is hard to tell, Very Happy lol! hths
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Lipglossdoll! I'm going to check back occasionally for Skindream updates. How much did it cost (if you don't mind my asking)? Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, it cost about $800.00 in total (YIKES!!) That included shipping,taxes, also 2 extra bottles of ultrasound gel that I had ordered with it, so without those I think for just the machine it would be about 650.00?? (Canadian dollars!!)
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:20 am      Reply with quote
This is an ultrasound machine like the Facemate?

I have to ask what does 'rop' mean?!
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi Lipglossgall! Very tempting, I'll keep looking at your updates.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
ROP mean read on please. Smile
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lipglossdoll - If the skin dream isn't doing a whole lot of help with the lines and wwrinkles, is it doing anything for sagging
jowls or the lines around the neck?? Is it doing anything other than plumping the skin??
Just got an answer back on the Ultratone face
One and it can' be sent to the USA - another
good machine (like the UP5) that we can't get over here. Keep us informed on the effects
of the skind dream - lookin forward to hearing from you! We're all shooting for the same thing!! Thx DIPhx

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:37 am      Reply with quote
To anyone who's used the "ILIFT" gadget, does it emit a smell like the DERMAWAND because of the ions??

Because when I use the Dermawand it actually seems to bother my asthma, I just cannot stand the smell of it, so I've hardly used it. It seems to make me ill.

I thouht of using it only outdoors Shock
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
luvsgracy wrote:
Because when I use the Dermawand it actually seems to bother my asthma, I just cannot stand the smell of it, so I've hardly used it. It seems to make me ill.I thouht of using it only outdoors Shock

Before use, just touch the inside of each nostril with Vicks Vapo Rub..

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
stephie_

Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:46 am      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, it cost about $800.00 in total (YIKES!!) That included shipping,taxes, also 2 extra bottles of ultrasound gel that I had ordered with it, so without those I think for just the machine it would be about 650.00?? (Canadian dollars!!)

That seems terribly expensive. Do you have the specs on it because I didn't see them on the website and I'm wondering what makes it different from other ultrasound machines that sell for so much less...
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Stephie - read in one of the women's magazine a couple months ago the iLift did nothing for the women who were trying it out.
However, it could affect people differently.
If I remember, it was a pricey gadget and if I
were starting out, there are other face gadgets which may do the same thing but at a lower cost such as the facemate. If you find something that works on wrinkles etc, please let us all know! Thx DiPhx

Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |