Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Mario Badescu Healing Cream---My new favorite product
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 8:11 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely love this product it has been a lifesaver for my skin! Thank-you so much Sparkle who turned me on to this gem. It is the only thing that healed my eczema which is virtually non-existant, but now I'm working on getting rid of some of the scars and discoloration that will go away in time. Never had a problem with eczema before, but a couple months ago I got my first nasty experience with it on my back. This healing cream is used for redness, acne and skin irritations. This is by far the best thing I have ever came across, and it has been a blessing since I started using it. It's a pale yellow cream, and I love the smell. It has a baby powder or baby product smell to it that is very comforting. It's so soothing it stops all itchiness and makes redness disappear. I know that some use this as a p.m. cream, and I tried it but it was way too greasy, and did not absorb into my skin. I discussed this with someone from Mario Badescu, and she said it's not really meant to be used a p.m. cream all over the face unless you have serious redness associated with acne or skin irritation. It's supposed to be more of a spot treatment and can be used alone or under moisturizer. This is my H.G. product and I can't wait to try more Mario Badescu products. I'm supposed to be receiving samples soon. BTW, I asked them about receiving samples internationally, and they do not send samples outside of the U.S. Here are the ingredients: Balsam Peru, Polyglycerlmethacrylate, proplene Glycol, Herbal extract, Bismuth Subgullate
I highly recommend this!! 5 stars. I haven't been so excited about a product in so long. But it has truly wowed me! Razz
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi, have you used hydrocortisone cream for your ezcema. That is what Doctor has prescribed for my daughters ezcema which she gets mostly on her hands. If you have tried it do you prefer the Mario Badescu to the hydro.
Lori
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:35 am      Reply with quote
loopylori,
Hi, I have tried the hydrocortisone cream both over the counter and prescription strength. I did not find it effective for me, and it is a steroid cream so I cannot use it long term. I have spent hundreds of dollars on prescription creams, and nothing has worked. I tried Kukui oil and a Kukui cream that began my healing process, but the best thing ever has been the Mario Badescu healing cream. You should try it, it is way more gentle and effective IMO than hydrocortisone. Wink
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Oh and another thing, I wish I had discovered it sooner instead of dealing with this problem for several months!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for advice. I will order ASAP. I am spending on my fantastic plastic like there's no tommorrow. Looks like I will be working lots of extra nights. Confused
Lori
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
forgot to ask. Where is best place to buy Question
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 05, 2004 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
If you don't want to spend the $ you could request a sample first fromwww.mariobadescu.com if you are in the U.S. You have to fill out a questionnaire, and then on the additional comments request healing cream. It could take a while, I still haven't received mine. I ordered from the 1-800#, but you could also purchase from Nordstrom or Marshall Fields if you are in the U.S. Oh and they have a spa in NY.
HTH
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have managed to order some from uk web site. Although probably more expensive initially, probably work out cheaper in long run as customs men seem to be using my USA purchases to fund their holidays. It seems that way with the amount of tax they keep charging me. Rolling Eyes
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
good luck, hope it works out for you Wink
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:57 pm      Reply with quote
cream has arrived, daughter using it. Too soon to know if working yet. Neutral
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:55 am      Reply with quote
loopylori,
I hope she gets good results with it like I did. I noticed improvements after I used 1 sample and immediately purchased a jar the next day!
Mario Badescu recommends the control cream for eczema, but I like the healing cream better because it got better reviews on MMU from people who have eczema, and it does work better on me.
good luck to your daughter.
p.s. I also am taking EPO pills, and burdock/sarsparilla tincture for eczema and have found that all this helps as well.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |