Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
WOW! Kandis of Lips2Kiss ULLE Upper Lip Line Eliminator
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
I thought it best if I started a new thread for this product--as I find it very different from Kandis' other products. I am 51--and I do not have any lines abouve my lips..but I do have fine lines around my eyes..I have been using this very "buttery" cream on the lines at the corner of my eyes (just the smallest amount) and it has really smoothed and soothed these fine lines in a matter of 3-4 days. This is a very rich, emollient cream, but for me - it sinks right into my skin. It has a faint aroma--that is very pleasant. So far, I've just been using this at night. But, it is another huge winner for me. I'm also loving the face cream for sensitive skin--which I am using over my nano cyclic cleanser in the morning. I've only used this cream for a few days..so I will post my review a bit later. But, the ULLE is another product that had that instant "wow" factor! I'm really eager to see if others have experienced this same result with the ULLE!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Oh man. I want this stuff so badly. I just emailed Kandis about something and told her I'd be ordering it next week. I can't wait to hear more from those of you who are currently using it. I'm glad you started a new thread. The F2F does deserve it's own thread.

kimberly
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:29 am      Reply with quote
I've been going back and forth with this one, trying to decide whether to give it a try or not. The whole thing is a bit pricey for me, although I realize that you actually get three products, not one.
Given that the only products I currently use are CPs (which I have a lot of in my fridge), Mary's Silken Pearl product (which are really affordable) and L2K stuff (which I also have enough of for another couple of months), I just may invest into ULLE/LE package.
Thank you Hollywood for your review.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
saladgirl
5% products discount

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:12 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the ULLE, and I love it. It's only been a little over a week since I started using it, but I can see a difference already. The lines around my lips have softened and my skin seems plumper. It is quite thick and creamy,and it takes a bit to sink in; however, I do slather it on..probably a bit too much. I am one of the older gals here on the forum and I rarely have any sensitivity to skin products, so I am delighted to find something that seems to be working so quickly.

About the same time I started using the copper serum from skin biology, so that may be having a positive effect as well. I have a tendency to use way too many products, so it's hard for me to tell which one is helping. I'll keep using both.

I did get the package deal from Kandis. The LE is a little too tacky for me to use during the day, so I only use that at night, and the primer is not something I'll use since I generally don't wear any foundation or MMU. The face cream is lovely...very light and perfect for summer. But I think the ULLE is the winner for me!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Saladgirl,
Have you tried hitting the areas you apply the LE with the blowdryer? That has helped me so I can use the LE during the day as well.

kimberly
saladgirl
5% products discount

Tue Apr 17, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Great idea to use the hair dryer...thanks! I'll try it tonight and see if helps with absorbtion.
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 7:37 am      Reply with quote
saladgirl wrote:
I have been using the ULLE, and I love it. It's only been a little over a week since I started using it, but I can see a difference already. The lines around my lips have softened and my skin seems plumper. It is quite thick and creamy,and it takes a bit to sink in; however, I do slather it on..probably a bit too much. I am one of the older gals here on the forum and I rarely have any sensitivity to skin products, so I am delighted to find something that seems to be working so quickly.

About the same time I started using the copper serum from skin biology, so that may be having a positive effect as well. I have a tendency to use way too many products, so it's hard for me to tell which one is helping. I'll keep using both.

I did get the package deal from Kandis. The LE is a little too tacky for me to use during the day, so I only use that at night, and the primer is not something I'll use since I generally don't wear any foundation or MMU. The face cream is lovely...very light and perfect for summer. But I think the ULLE is the winner for me!

That is very exciting that you are getting such great results so early from the ULLE. For me, I saw nearly instant results from the LE. You may have already tried this, but if you use the face cream or the lip cream over the LE, it makes it much less tacky. When I apply the LE around my eyes in the morning, I always follow with the lip cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I can't wait to hear more from those of you who are currently using it. I'm glad you started a new thread. The F2F does deserve it's own thread.

kimberly

I'd like to know how you are all getting along with this line too. I'm quite impressed with Our Hollywood Lady, since she turned me onto the silver soap, so I'm now listening about this, too.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Mine was sent yesterday. I cannot wait to get started as I'm so impressed with the others in the product line.

Catski, how did the IQ stuff work?

kimberly
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Hello kimberley.

IQ lady, on her return from Europe emailed me asking me if I'd like the samples, and I replied saying YES PLEASE and giving her my details. SO far no response from her..that was 26 th April..

not sure if she has posted them without notifying me or dropped me..

your question prompts me to follow it up.I'll let you know how it unfolds.
Mardy Bum
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
does anyone know the ingredients in the upper line one.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Mardy,
Are you talking about the Line Eliminator or the ULLE? Both were initially formulated for the upper lip lines.

Kimberly
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I love the ULLE. I love the texture of this cream. I have not noticed a diminishing in my vertical lip lines yet, but the lines under my eyes and my NL lines are diminishing quite a bit and I believe this product, along with my other "actives" is truly working. Just an FYI, Kandis is having a May special with the ULLE with a saving of $30 I believe it was.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl,
How long have you been using the ulle? Mine should get her tomorrow or Saturday and I'm so excited. LOL. I've been using the LE since December and it has improved my vertical upper lip lines. I'm hoping the ULLE will finish those bad boys off.

kimberly
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, bluesheart - I have only been using this for 2 weeks believe it or not! (Same time I started on the lip system). I bet this will finish off your lines for you since you have had good results with the LE!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
Wow. That is impressive rileygirl. Good luck with your lips!

kimberly
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Bluesheart!
Mardy Bum
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bluesheart
I was asking about both and was wondering what the active ingredients are.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 4:58 am      Reply with quote
The active ingredients are:

Face 2 Flaunt Line Eliminator:

-Matrixyl 3000 which uses the peptides Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR

Labs studies on M3 Show the following benefits (2 daily use over 2 months)
•a 44.9% reduction in the amount of visibly wrinkled skin
•a decrease in wrinkle depth by 15%
•wrinkle density decrease of 37%
•wrinkle volume reduction of 18.5%
•skin roughness reduced by 14.4%
•skin “lifting” improved by 16.6%
•improvements in overall elasticity by 8.5%
•improvements in overall skin tone by 19.5%

Face 2 Flaunts Upper Lip Line Eliminator:

-peptide Pal-VGVAPG

Test subjects using these ingredients, once daily for two months had the following results as documented by third party image analysis:
•36% reduction in overall wrinkle volume
•wrinkle depth reduction by as much as 27%
•deep wrinkle surface area reduction of 98%
•medium wrinkle reduction surface area of 86%

The Upper Lip Line Eliminator is particularly significant for the 227% increase in dermal repair and deep wrinkle reduction of up to 98%, after a once daily application for 2 months.

(quoted from the L2K website)

I have been using both products around eyes, and I particularly like the ULLE.

I have also started using both on lips, per Kandis recent email. And have noticed an increase in lip color and puff effect.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Goodness. I thought I'd lost my mind when I went to look for this thread this morning. Why in tarnation is this product in the DIY section? Kandis has a chemist and her stuff is made in a lab.

Kimberly
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
The active ingredients are:

Face 2 Flaunt Line Eliminator:

-Matrixyl 3000 which uses the peptides Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR

Labs studies on M3 Show the following benefits (2 daily use over 2 months)
•a 44.9% reduction in the amount of visibly wrinkled skin
•a decrease in wrinkle depth by 15%
•wrinkle density decrease of 37%
•wrinkle volume reduction of 18.5%
•skin roughness reduced by 14.4%
•skin “lifting” improved by 16.6%
•improvements in overall elasticity by 8.5%
•improvements in overall skin tone by 19.5%

Face 2 Flaunts Upper Lip Line Eliminator:

-peptide Pal-VGVAPG

Test subjects using these ingredients, once daily for two months had the following results as documented by third party image analysis:
•36% reduction in overall wrinkle volume
•wrinkle depth reduction by as much as 27%
•deep wrinkle surface area reduction of 98%
•medium wrinkle reduction surface area of 86%

The Upper Lip Line Eliminator is particularly significant for the 227% increase in dermal repair and deep wrinkle reduction of up to 98%, after a once daily application for 2 months.

(quoted from the L2K website)

I have been using both products around eyes, and I particularly like the ULLE.

I have also started using both on lips, per Kandis recent email. And have noticed an increase in lip color and puff effect.

Thank you for that.
Dare I ask? (nervously, I dare) What is the percentage of those actives? And the other ingredients? And how much of the product is in the bottle?
I can't help myself. I'm asking. I'm an asker.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 10:25 am      Reply with quote
Hey ladies, I received my spring special today and I'm excited to finally have it! I went and washed my face and reapplied and I LOVE this primer. It reminds me of Smashbox primer but not as thick. It also has a little something that really gives a glow. So if you're someone who likes that dewy, glowy look this might be for you.

Now, for a question. I've misplaced my directions on when and how to apply the LE and ULLE. If I remember correctly one is for am and the other pm. Can someone kindly fill me in.
TIA,
Kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
jakee wrote:

Thank you for that.
Dare I ask? (nervously, I dare) What is the percentage of those actives? And the other ingredients? And how much of the product is in the bottle?
I can't help myself. I'm asking. I'm an asker.

I don't remember the exact active ingrediant percent now, but when I discussed this on email with K a few months back, she did tell me at some point, and it was above the amount used in the "lab studies" - so enough to give comparable results.

I can't list all the ingredients, some are listed on the L2K website, if you need more specifics you need to email Kandis at kandis@lipskiss.com

She asked that the detailed info not be posted publicly, due to competitor issues. But she help with questions directly on private email.

I don't have product sizes since I had sample sizes of the ULLE, and the LE does not have the size printed on the bottle. Seems to me it was .5 ozs maybe? You can email K and she will tell your for sure.

But the LE will last over a month or more, depending on where you use it and how often. I was using it twice daily on eyes, forehead, neck and sides of mouth and it latest about 6 weeks I think for me.

The ULLE sample I had was a very small amount and used twice daily around eyes, lasted a month or so. So a jar if used only on eyes and lips, would easily last a few months I am sure.

Sorry Blue, Lost my instructions. I use both products twice daily. After my CP serum.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 2:59 pm      Reply with quote
I am confused, how can a products give 86% medium wrinkle reduction, yet 98% deep? are those numbers reversed? Great numbers by the way...but odd math
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 10, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
I am confused, how can a products give 86% medium wrinkle reduction, yet 98% deep? are those numbers reversed? Great numbers by the way...but odd math

Ok I guess no one knows this answer... Confused
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |