Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

I'm away sometime here~!Now Back With Pics Of Takeshi ~!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:08 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
These days I'm in China doing Marketing job of Biotherm Homme. And in 04/14 we held a PR event in Beijing with Takeshi.

He is sososo handsome that I couldn't help crying!!!!!!And very polite too, You just can't imaging a star could be so polite as he is.

Now here is his photoes. I took them with my old Canon DC, so maybe not very clear.
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:10 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Image
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Ke Jiang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:18 am      Reply with quote
Here is the much clearer photoes^^
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I am glad you admire him so much. I have met him in person before and I would only say looks are deceiving Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
Wild Cat wrote:
I am glad you admire him so much. I have met him in person before and I would only say looks are deceiving Rolling Eyes

Come on, Wild Cat...do tell! Wink.. By the way, Ke Jiang - he is stunning!
qisme615
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
Wild Cat wrote:

Come on, Wild Cat...do tell! Wink.. By the way, Ke Jiang - he is stunning!

Wild Cat....please do tell...
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Oh yes, I want to hear too! And yes, he is very attractive too! Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Very attractive--- but um, who is he? (and somebody get that man a hair brush!!!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Doesn't he look like an asian Orlando Bloom?!
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:05 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Very attractive--- but um, who is he? (and somebody get that man a hair brush!!!)

Ok ok his hair can be better. So here are a few more pics (with better hair) to do his looks some justice. Laughing Takeshi Kaneshiro is a huge actor in Asia, thanks to his good looks from mixed heritage (Chinese and Japanese). Some might recognize him in House of Flying Daggers and Wong Kar Wai's Chungking Express.

vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:08 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
(and somebody get that man a hair brush!!!)

Looks like he's been listening to The Cure a bit much....

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
Wow Ke Jiang I have to say I envy your job Wink
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

Ok ok his hair can be better. So here are a few more pics (with better hair) to do his looks some justice. Laughing Takeshi Kaneshiro is a huge actor in Asia, thanks to his good looks from mixed heritage (Chinese and Japanese). Some might recognize him in House of Flying Daggers and Wong Kar Wai's Chungking Express.

Ok, I am glad Liz asked that question b/c I didn't know who he was either. lol I wasn't thrilled with his other pics, but this 2nd pic you posted, Dollbird, is so cute. He needs to look like this all the time (coming out of the water). hehe Yes, I got an extra comb. Maybe he wants a donation.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, his image was featured in the game Onimusha 3 for the character Samanosuke Akechi.

scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
Nice or not, he's just scrumptious! Lucky you, girl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh, Lisa, yes, I've seen the Onimusha pic before, and I didn't know it was him. Duh, I didn't know who he was before either. LOL Anyway the 2nd pic is too cute.
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
He DOES look just like an asian Orlando Bloom!! DEFINITELY!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
PhoebesMeow wrote:
He DOES look just like an asian Orlando Bloom!! DEFINITELY!! Laughing

I think he kind of looks like that American speed skater...I can't remember his name - he always wears head bands and is on Dancing with the Stars...
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
How old is he? The current hairdo is unflattering. It makes him look like a bum. He needs to change back to the one in the 2nd pic that Lisa posted.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:44 pm      Reply with quote
He's a tasty morsel.

yum.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
How old is he? The current hairdo is unflattering. It makes him look like a bum. He needs to change back to the one in the 2nd pic that Lisa posted.

LOL. He's 34. Maybe he was having a bad hair day? Confused He had a lot of long hair styles that looked way better than that. Don't know what happened...
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
mm mm, I like his bed hair.

yep.

no problems for me with him being a wee bit tousled. I can cope with it.
world~of~mirth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
He is so hot. Way hotter than Orlando Bloom and if he is an ass you know that just makes the hot factor go UP not down. Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |