Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is Guapagirl more insane than Loopylori
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 07, 2004 12:40 pm      Reply with quote
I think so having just read her views on Smeg. Razz
Lori
Mabsy

Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:57 am      Reply with quote
Smeg aside (where's the "puke" emoticon when you need one!? Confused), everytime I figure out which one of you is crazier than the other - the other manages to surprise me Laughing It's a never ending cycle!

So for now I'm saying that you're both tied for the "Insane EDS forum-member" award Cool
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
I protest! This is SO unfair! I have been under a lot of pressure you know! I mean I only handed in my final assignment today and what with working, family etc I have been very pressured!
And, for your info, the smeg trials are actually quite interesting, though I'm only using stuff I make my self...the lines on my cheeks below the cheekbones are actually looking a bit better. Unfortunately I don't produce enough for my whole face Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
hi, I had a panic attack today have been unable to access this site. No matter what I did I couldn't get it. Thought I'd have one last go before I cried myself to sleep. Sad Because I hadn't spoken to all my new friends today and 'hey presto'it loaded. Yipeee Razz
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm scared to leave. What if I can't get back on again tomorrow. Shock Although I have got a busy day. Daughter got prom in evening. So the day is to be spent driving her to her hair and make-up appointments, telling her she looks beautiful and calming her panics. Cool Oh and maybe I might do some housework. Bad Grin Oops forgot ironing pile. Idea Eldest son off to Malaga on Sunday. Semi peace and quiet will descend on house. Smile
Mabsy

Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:39 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I'm scared to leave. What if I can't get back on again tomorrow. Shock

rofl

I kept checking it last night for ages to see if it came back up. Of course I was supposed to be preparing for my meeting but was way too stressed out by EDS being offline Laughing They must be having some server issues (it's happened at the same time for the past few days), perhaps the volume of posts we're generating is too much for any technology to handle Bad Grin. Either that or the server comes across Guapagirl's recent posts and has a melt down Razz

I'm sure it's fixed though, and if not then they're working on it.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:44 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, I had serious problems trying to get on the site from work.....I had to have a packet of crisps to calm me down because I knew then I'd have to spend the day actually doing some work! Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:35 am      Reply with quote
All is well with the world today. Easy access. Good job.Glad problem seems to be solved.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:54 am      Reply with quote
god, I thought it was just me! was like being back on dial up again Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Smeg aside (where's the "puke" emoticon when you need one!? )

OMG, Mabsy, I was laughing out loud hysterically when I read that. There have been so many x's I was looking for that puke emotican. Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
are you saying I make you wanna puke? Mad

Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
are you saying I make you wanna puke? Mad
I see no-one wanted to respond to your question Liz. Make's you wonder, doesn't it. Shock

Very Happy
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:25 am      Reply with quote
here's mad for you. First time in years in a dept store and I couldn't buy anything! School trip and they never said we weere going shopping so I didn't have any money Crying or Very sad I was so overwhealmed that I didn't get any samples either (really want to try that YSL peeling mask)

loops do I make you wanna puke Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:29 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
here's mad for you. First time in years in a dept store and I couldn't buy anything! School trip and they never said we weere going shopping so I didn't have any money Crying or Very sad I was so overwhealmed that I didn't get any samples either (really want to try that YSL peeling mask)

loops do I make you wanna puke Embarassed

No dear, you make me wanna PMSL. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:46 am      Reply with quote
phew! Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
I could be persuaded to change my mind. If anyone wants to bribe me with good for skin things. Laughing
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
i have to admit that guapagirl really is taking the lead in the insanity stakes, i'm getting a little concerned about the continual refs to smeg and all it's related issues *is that really the right word?*
anyway, looplori, you need to up the ante a little, go crazy girl and see if you really can match g.girl *honestly, after the smeg incident, i'm not sure that's possible, but give it a whirl anyway*

you guys crack me up though, i'm always laughing out loud at the stuff you write, my flatmates must think i'm crazy *oh no, maybe i've been infected too... aaarrrgggghhh...*
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 17, 2004 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
I actually like the fact that I am not as nutty as Guapagirl, it's not often that I can be classed as more 'normal' than anybody else. Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 19, 2004 8:05 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I actually like the fact that I am not as nutty as Guapagirl, it's not often that I can be classed as more 'normal' than anybody else. Laughing

ermm...and exactly what psychological theories do you base this on, hmmm? Think I'll have you know that I'm quite sane and my IQ is 122, which, I believe is average, so I would suggest that I am in fact just a normal Jo, with middle aged, middle of the road opinions, although I must admit to being spectacularly beautiful Wink in comparison to my neighbours Laughing

PS Kiwigirl, the technical name is smegma, from the Greek 'to wash off or clean'. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:16 am      Reply with quote
Didn't Hitler have a high IQ. I am glad to hear you are beautiful, the products must be working. So what shall I use to make me beautiful. What is normal anyway Question Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Did hitler have a high IQ? I dunno, but mine's just average, though I suspect that IQ tests are rubbish anyway (I only did it cos I was writing about them in my assignment). I'd also like to point out that I'm claiming beauty "in comparison with my neighbours", who happen to derive from a very small gene pool Embarassed Please remember that I live in Deliverance-on-sea! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
I take it there's a lot of inbreeding goes on down your way and they all have similar features. Laughing Are you not a local. Or is it just that you found someone from out of town or should I say village to mate with. So Miniyou must be gorgeous. Rolling Eyes
I don't really know about Hitlers IQ but I do know lots of 'so called intellegent people' that haven't got an ounce of sense or understanding.
Kiwigirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
deliverance-on-sea... classic! tee hee hee... you should come to some of the smaller places in new zealand, DEFINITELY duelling banjos...
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I am definately not local! rofl Locals are often referred to as sandwiches, which is a bit unfair as the older people are really nice, it's just the ones who are about my age who think I'm some kind of raving tart for wearing lipstick Confused
Kiwigirl, at least the beautiful scenery makes up for the less than lovely locals in your neck (though I have met some very gorgous kiwiboys, way sexier than their aussie counterparts - sorry Mabsy)
Liz x

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm, i don't know if i agree with that guapagirl, you obviously haven't been to wellington on a friday night... phoooaarr... lots of lovely good kiwiboys in suits, can't go past that... although of course, they are not a patch on my very own kiwiboy (i have to say that though...)!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |