Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
:: Review :: Eminence Yam and Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 9:22 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of the Eminence Yam and Pumpkin Peel in my last order (thank you EDS!) and I used it for the first time last night.

I really like this peel! I find it more effective than the Rosehip and Maize. I applied a thin layer and felt just a little tingling. I left it on for 15 minutes.

When I rinsed it off, I couldn't believe how good my skin looked! It was clear, no hint of redness and completely even-toned (for me, that's huge!). Smile My pores looked clear and my skin felt comfortable afterwards, not dry or tight.

The bonus was that of all the Eminence masks that I've tried so far, this one was the easiest to apply and it rinsed off completely with just water and my hands.

Two thumbs up for this mask! Very Happy

Ingredients: Yam Puree, Pumpkin Puree, Glycolic Acid, Soybean Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Orange Pulp, Pineapple Pulp, Corn Meal, Carrot Juice, Pineapple Enzyme, Papaya Enzyme, Asafetida Juice, Phytocollagen, White Willow Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Comfrey Root Extract, White Tea, Lavender Oil, Allantoin, Panthenol, Glycine Derivative, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Orange Oil And Frankincense Essential Oil, Grapeseed Oil.
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
hi tam. how does this compare to PSF pumpkin peel (which i LOVE)?
whats ur skin type?
i just purchased their stone crop mask and am quite interested in their other masks Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 02, 2007 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
My skin is combination with slight rosacea. I haven't tried the PSF Pumpkin mask, so I can't comment on that one.
dskle123

Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I really want to try this peel.... however the word "peel" sounds somewhat scary!
Your review is convincing and it's making me think I need to go out and buy this stuff... I'll write back once my order arrives! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
yeahyeah wrote:
hi tam. how does this compare to PSF pumpkin mask (which i LOVE)?
whats ur skin type?
i just purchased their stone crop mask and am quite interested in their other masks Very Happy

I've purchased a couple of Eminence products and found everything so far to be quite mild. The spa I go to sells both Eminence and a clinical line called Institut Dermed. The pumpkin peel she recomended for me was from her Dermed line as it was a stronger than the Eminence. Now I'm using PSF which is stronger (I found anyway), than Dermed. So I'm assuming the Eminence Pumpkin Peel would be quite mild as well.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:30 am      Reply with quote
PSF is strong! Will is make your skin red and painful?

5% products discount

Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
WOW!! Good to know!! Definitely gonna try!!
chloes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
What is the dominant scent? Lavendar?
whskdgs
5% products discount

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:15 am      Reply with quote
my skin is oily type. do you think it will make my skin even more drier after using this product?
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:32 am      Reply with quote
The ingredient list looks very good, will have to purchase this product as a light weekly peel. I also do other peels but the ingredients list for this product looks very good.

Would you recommend it for dry skin types?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Is it suitable for sensitive skin?

5% products discount

Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Always a big fan of Eminence!! Love every every product and it works for me !!!
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:31 am      Reply with quote
Tam I'm still interested in purchasing this product, I love my peels Razz but just wanted make sure it's suitable for dry skin before purchasing?

AGE: 25. Some laxity, fine lines, rosacea, and crepey skin. USING: Tripollar STOP, Lightstim, Slendertone Face, Microcurrent Wand, Almighty Ultrasound Device, Olay Cleansing Brush, Neck Line Slimmer. Retin-A, MUAC peels, and taking beauty supplements. Botox eyebrow lift and HG lip products are Too Faced.
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:01 am      Reply with quote
And can it use for senstive skin?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
beauty mask wrote:
And can it use for senstive skin?

Yes also sensitive skin? As my skin is already on the dry side it has a tendency towards sensitivity resulting in red eyes and of course red eyes dont exactly thrill me Razz

beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Will it being hot like other Eminence mask?

5% products discount

Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I just knew Eminence from the beauty spa, and start to pay attention on their products..

the first item, i tried is the Stone Crop Masques which is really hydrating my skin, after washing off, still feel hydrating and clear..

Then i ordered some of their box set to try more ... all are wonderful.. even i haven't used that Masques yet, will have a try..
wailanf
5% products discount

Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:53 am      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
this one was the easiest to apply and it rinsed off completely with just water and my hands.

Does it mean all of Eminence's masks are difficult to rinse off? as i just order its masks........ never try before.
Judy Chen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I like Eminence Yam & Pumpkin enzyme peel. First,
you will feel nice just to see how tasty it looks. And it's easy to spread and put on. It doesn't really tingle. I would say it's mild one. After rinsing off, your skin is soft and clear.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |