Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Rodial Tummy Tuck in a bottle?! Anyone tried it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Was in Harvey Nichols today and saw the tummy tuck in the bottle that's been in the papers. The lady put some on my hand for some bizarre reason. I

Anyone tried it??
Bit pricy for £100 but apparently it will last the 8 weeks to replicate the clinical trials results o up to 2inches off your waist??

www.rodialskincare.com
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
Did your hand look lovely and tucked afterwards? Laughing

That's a heck of a lot of money, but I'd probably be stupid enough to invest if several other people tried it first and it worked for them. (I'm such a hopeless lemming.)
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
I havent tried it, but you know, if you want to lose some cm's double quick, a shape changers body wrap does a great job, and you can pick them up on ebay for less than £20.
heathercolorado
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 03, 2007 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Did your hand look lovely and tucked afterwards? Laughing

That's a heck of a lot of money, but I'd probably be stupid enough to invest if several other people tried it first and it worked for them. (I'm such a hopeless lemming.)

Laughing Laughing Laughing Well, the stomach flattening microfibers might be stomach-specific, you know!

Looked for the ingredients and couldn't seem to find them Question

I have an idea for a fat-loss cream. It would have to smell lovely, of course, but not like vanilla or caramel or anything that would make us hungry. The instructions would be as follows:

Thank you for purchasing Magic Fatloss cream. At the bargain price of one hundred dollars per tub, we offer a fat loss guarantee!*

Apply generously to all areas where fat loss is desired. Massage vigorously for at least ten minutes per area, first using sideways motions, then clockwise circular motions, then counterclockwise circular motions, then long, smooth motions that span the entire body. Follow with light but animated soft slaps and pats. For best results, use twice daily, do not eat carbohydrates or fat for two hours before and after application, and drink a full twelve-ounce glass of pure water to which you have added the juice of one freshly squeezed organic lemon, a generous pinch of cinnamon, and stevia to tast. And be sure to bounce vigorously on your minitrampoline before applying Magic Fatloss cream to really get that blood pumping to your fatty areas!

*provided directions are followed precisely and cream is used for twelve weeks consecutively.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 3:39 am      Reply with quote
If this really works, I'll be the first one to line up to get it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 04, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Uhhhhh that oughta work heatherincolorado....

Laughing....
heathercolorado
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 3:36 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Uhhhhh that oughta work heatherincolorado....

Laughing....

Hi Katee!

Wink Guaranteed up to two inches lost in twelve weeks!

Disclaimer, disclaimer, disclaimer.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
heard wonderful things abt this product.. but with a huge price tag.
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Yes, that price is certainly steep and have it not work on you.
thethe
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
I used two bottles in a row after my waist significantly change a flat. But why the brand's packaging is so bad, I use the process, the bottles are blurred fonts
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know the ingredients there, but massages do work! they are lymphatic and just as we massage our faces for lymph massages same apply to other areas in our bodies.
tarapaca
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:25 am      Reply with quote
I agree that massages are helpful. But the price tag probably helps too - you've got 100 pounds less to spend on chocolates!
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:33 am      Reply with quote
tarapaca wrote:
I agree that massages are helpful. But the price tag probably helps too - you've got 100 pounds less to spend on chocolates!

A haha Laughing
Yeah, it is probably better to stay out of those pastry stores...they always have such good cookies and tasty fattening things!

I think the Spanx line is supposed to work very well!
or maybe some kind of shaping undies can work well too?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:59 am      Reply with quote
I see the company offers a range of products for the body. Their claims seem ridiculous. If they worked plastic surgeons would be hurting for business.Laughing

I think a person would be better off with body sharpers. Spanx work great
System
Automatic Message
Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross Root Resilience Nourishing Scalp Conditioner (177 ml / 6 floz) glotherapeutics Gentle Enzyme Exfoliant (73 ml / 2.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Hello Kitty Rose Repair Gel Mask (150 ml)