Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
amine complex face lift
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi, while everyone on here has been giving me great advice and making me spend more of my poor[I mean that literally] husbands money on must have products. I forgot all about my amine complex face lift which has been sitting neglected on a shelf in my bathroom, whilst I have been slathering on relax-a-line and vit c. No more I tell you. This wonderful product, it must be because of how much I paid for it is now going to be used again. The biggest problem I have is that all these things say to put them on first it's quite confusing for my overworked brain to work out when to put what on. I also now have to get up 2 hours earlier to prepare my face for its final coat of make-up. Please don't encourage me to buy anything else for my face. It now weighs more than my body.
Lori xx Rolling Eyes
Mabsy

Tue Jul 13, 2004 3:35 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
I also now have to get up 2 hours earlier to prepare my face for its final coat of make-up. Please don't encourage me to buy anything else for my face. It now weighs more than my body.
Lori xx Rolling Eyes

rofl Love your work Lori! Have I told you how fab the Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask is? Razz
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:09 am      Reply with quote
LOL. you are so naughty encouraging me to spend. When would I have time for Dr H. I am already using my 30% glycolic acid on wednesday nights. Saturday is face lift mask every other day is everything else.I'm locked in the bathroom so often my family all think Ive got a new toy or a man hidden in there. Rolling Eyes
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
So come on then... what is this stuff you're using? Please be a little more precise, or are you too addled by skin pharmaceuticles to remember why you started this thread? Laughing
I do sympathise with you re. having to get up up early for the whole 'serum 1...wait a min....serum2...wait a min' etc. BUT, I think it pays dividends in the long term...well it better!
I think I've already extolled the virtues of jasons pineapple and papaya enzyme mask (it has the double whammy of being 'natural' AND scientific sounding!) treat yourself, loops, it won't break the bank and it'll give you something to do on fridays Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori,
invite the family to join the facializing fun!
it's never to early to start!

when i was still living at home w. my parents, sunday morning was facializing day and my dad would always feel so left out, so we started to include him in the masking! he loved the pampering!
currently waiting for the boyfriend to take to the masking.

lamicuz.
Mabsy

Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:34 am      Reply with quote
lamicuz wrote:
loopylori,
currently waiting for the boyfriend to take to the masking.

Laughing You might be waiting a while... Razz Or at least I know that I would have to!

Lori - I'm sure you can fit in another product or two sometime in the week. Or you'll just have to start doing what I do and start doubling up on the masks Laughing

That pineapple and papaya mask sounds nice Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:36 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |