Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
What is up with Jennifer Love Hewitt in Ghost Whisperer?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
I watched 3 episodes of Ghost Whisperer now, and in all 3, Jennifer Love Hewitt always wore a spaghetti strap blouse that showed off her boobs, and the blouse is a baby-doll style that makes her look a bit pregnant or fat around the middle. Is she pregnant??? Did she put on weight? I don't recall her being this fat in "I know what you did last summer" or the sequel. She seems to need a new fashion consultant.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I've been watching the show since it started, and she has worn the same style clothing all along, although alot of it appears to be a vintage style, which makes sense since she owns an antique store. And yes, most of her clothes have revealing type tops, not somthing the everyday person would wear I think. She is her own boss so I guess she doesn't have to worry about a dress code. Smile
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
I agree she look like pregnant ,but she look pretty Smile
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 12, 2007 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
Have anyone here can contact with Ghost like she in Ghost Whisperer Question
Ch79
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 3:02 am      Reply with quote
It's so funny there's a topic on this!

I don't watch the show, so I don't know about her appearing pregnant, though I haven't heard anything about it, and Jennifer Love Hewitt isn't exactly publicity shy.

But my mother calls to complain to me every week about her skimpy tops on that show. Apparently, there is such a thing as too much cleavage. Even for the most jaded of TV viewers!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Jennifer Love Hugetits?

If she could really talk to ghosts, they'd tell her to put on a sweater.
havana8

Sun May 13, 2007 10:20 am      Reply with quote
This topic is soooo funny... I have been thinking the same thing, "what's with the skimpy tops and no bra" look? Every shot is a picture of her low-riding cleavage spilling from the left and right. I think her fashion choices for the show seemed very odd as of late. Then I thought, the change in style might have something to do with the ratings, as in maybe they have been slipping?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
violetanne wrote:
Jennifer Love Hugetits?

ROFL...LOL...OMG, that is too funny. I'll have to tell my boyfriend about Jennifer's new last name. He loves to change actresses' names, too. He calls Hilary Swank Hilary Skank, Drew Barrymore Drew Scarywhore, and Reese Witherspoon Reese Witherfork. So this will fit right in with his renaming the stars. LOL
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
Have anyone here can contact with Ghost like she in Ghost Whisperer Question

No! And I would like it to stay that way. I am scared of ghosts. I don't want to see one popping up around me.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Ch79 and Havana8, I think the same style of skimpy clothes is just getting old. Maybe she has a nice set of sacks, but I certainly wasn't watching the show to get to see them. I'm sure the guys won't mind, but do guys really like to watch this kind of show? I think it's more a woman show. No wonder her rating is slipping. She needs to come up with a new expression on her face, too. That sad look doesn't go too well with the theme of the show.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 13, 2007 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
violetanne wrote:
Jennifer Love Hugetits?

ROFL...LOL...OMG, that is too funny. I'll have to tell my boyfriend about Jennifer's new last name. He loves to change actresses' names, too. He calls Hilary Swank Hilary Skank, Drew Barrymore Drew Scarywhore, and Reese Witherspoon Reese Witherfork. So this will fit right in with his renaming the stars. LOL

LOL, those are good!

I remember when she was in that Jackie Chan movie, she was skinny, flatchested, but had a nice ass. Now in GW, she suddenly has all that cleavage, and I'm sorry if this offends anyone, but IMO, too much eye makeup for everyday-wear in the role that she plays.

So did she get her boobs done or something? I really like the show, but her boobs and outfits are a bit distracting. The styles do suit her character well, they just need to be a tad less revealing.

BTW, my DH thinks she is a great singer. He actually has an album of hers! Yet, he is not interested in watching the show, despite the boobs. Go figure!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I'd noticed this in the promos for the show... I thought I was the only one in TV land that had noticed this!

"If she could really talk to ghosts, they'd tell her to put on a sweater"...funny stuff, violetanne
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 8:29 am      Reply with quote
I think she's a hot babe! I think I'm a hot babe, too! And if she is in any way "fat" then I'm totally off the bleeping grid! Some other totally gorgeous dames on my babe list include Phyllis Diller, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Rosie, Roseanne, Cindi Lauper, Diane Keaton, Camille Paglia, my mom, my sister,..uhm...my Nana, my Aunt Annie, Fergie, Annie Lennox, all the people on this Board who make me laugh...and pretty much anyone else who is willing to stand up and yell, "I am woman, hear me roar!!!!!"
pudoodles
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles,
Don't get me wrong, I think she is hot, too! But I thought she was hot WITHOUT all the cleavage. I don't think she is fat at all, and I think the flowy dresses she wears are pretty and feminine.

Interesting list of hot babes, BTW...such a diverse group, LOL!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
nadjazz wrote:
Pudoodles,
Don't get me wrong, I think she is hot, too! But I thought she was hot WITHOUT all the cleavage. I don't think she is fat at all, and I think the flowy dresses she wears are pretty and feminine.

Interesting list of hot babes, BTW...such a diverse group, LOL!!

Hi nadjazz...I hope I didn't sound like a jerk..(I sounded like a jerk, didn't I?) I was just
being a goofball...I DID notice those funny tops and wondered about it to myself....anyways....since I'm still on high-octane meds, I'd like to formally blame this social snafu of mine on the oxycontin! Laughing Laughing Embarassed
pudoodles
babybelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Hey all,

I've seen Jennifer Love Hewitt in person recently, and I think her outfits on GW is an attempt to camouflage her problem area (hips). Those dresses simply accentuate the best part of her and I think are quite flattering.

She's so cute.

Work with what you've got, girl!
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, she's a very attractive woman, and yeah, I did notice she got a big butt in I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! LOL My bf loves that movie, so I get to see it so many times already since it's always on cable. I think she can minimize the problem area without wearing the same outfit/top though. It really is getting boring to see the same type of top on every single show even though I can see she changes it often in one episode. Also, I noticed her arms got bigger from the movie I KNOW WHAT... which would indicate she gained some weight. Either that or the camera added 20 lbs on her. However that must mean she was super skinny in that movie so many years ago.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:

Hi nadjazz...I hope I didn't sound like a jerk..(I sounded like a jerk, didn't I?) I was just
being a goofball...I DID notice those funny tops and wondered about it to myself....anyways....since I'm still on high-octane meds, I'd like to formally blame this social snafu of mine on the oxycontin! Laughing Laughing Embarassed
pudoodles

Shock

You oxy goofball, you! Laughing
You are not being a jerk... Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 14, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl wrote:
Yeah, she's a very attractive woman, and yeah, I did notice she got a big butt in I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! LOL My bf loves that movie, so I get to see it so many times already since it's always on cable. I think she can minimize the problem area without wearing the same outfit/top though. It really is getting boring to see the same type of top on every single show even though I can see she changes it often in one episode. Also, I noticed her arms got bigger from the movie I KNOW WHAT... which would indicate she gained some weight. Either that or the camera added 20 lbs on her. However that must mean she was super skinny in that movie so many years ago.

Yeah, she used to be super-skinny...even so, "baby got back", LOL Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 17, 2007 10:44 am      Reply with quote
She sure does! LOL
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |